Harry and Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the title @Rayne

Original title:
Harry & Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Recap!
●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry wants to educate his family
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.
●Piers left/dropped from GMB
●13 holidays despite saying her passport was taken away
●Palace staff are not allowed to speak out and the Queen is going to talk to Harry. It insinuates that he is mentally unwell without saying it
●Prince William: “We’re very much not a racist family”. He hasn’t spoken to Harry, but “will do”.
●According to Meg if you breathe you get called racist
●Deleting old articles, mostly the bad ones
●Meg is demanding to see any documents relating to the bullying complaint
●ITV have removed the misleading headlines from the interview but CBS have no

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Love the new title. Here’s mine for the next
Harry and Meghan #78 : Meghan and Harry, Happy as Larry? The Chickens wouldn’t agree’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the title for real though how many of the royals have threw Meg out of a party. Charles has, I heard William has, I bet the Queen has 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the shiny new thread @Rubythefirebat and @Rayne title goodness.

It's PR o'clock in Montecito, so here we have

- Tiny donation, giant press release

- Megzy sends flowers to her 'cancelled due to race-related online bullying incident' friend Jessica.. And here's another press release!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
For hazza to be manipulated by a d-list American actress he must be extremely stupid and so easily manipulated. Good news every single person in my work is team royal (we spoke about it today) and it’s all mixed ages. The CEO actually said that smeggy is Wallis Simpson 2.0

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Another thread already?! Ok guys at this point I have to check that everyone’s getting enough fresh air, some vitamin d and still drinking enough water/coffee/tea/gin , oh and if you’ve fed the cat/kids/husbands/ in a while! 😆😘 P.S Thanks Rayne and Ruby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
For hazza to be manipulated by a d-list American actress he must be extremely stupid and so easily manipulated. Good news every single person in my work is team royal (we spoke about it today) and it’s all mixed ages. The CEO actually said that smeggy is Wallis Simpson 2.0
Wallis had a bit more class imho. Meghan is just complete trash, she could have redeemed herself, but that ship has sailed faster than the one that killed Mountbatten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Another thread already?! Ok guys at this point I have to check that everyone’s getting enough fresh air, some vitamin d and still drinking enough water/coffee/tea/gin , oh and if you’ve fed the cat/kids/husbands/ in a while! 😆😘 P.S Thanks Rayne and Ruby!
A thread a day keeps Sunshine Sachs interns BUSY

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Lucky you that people you know in real life are team Queen! Wallis Simpson had more class in her little finger than M will ever have.

H is thick, no doubt about it. But it doesn’t make you thick to be taken in by a narc. They are incredibly manipulative and can destroy your soul. Harry seems like a lost little puppy. He seems like a good man, but he’s very angry and scared. M exploited his weaknesses, especially around Diana, m’s lifelong obsession.

It’s really gross, and M fans constantly say Diana would have loved Meghan. I’d actually hazard a guess that she would have despised her, and if Diana was still alive H wouldn’t be the sort of man to fall for M’s tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Isnt there like old blind items on smeggy anyways about how she was a yacht girl and used to shag around for jobs

Reactions: 15
The chickens! Do not forget to feed the rescued chicks and while you are there ask Harry if is he is okey!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you for the title @Rayne

Original title:
Harry & Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

Recap!
●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry wants to educate his family
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.
●Piers left/dropped from GMB
●13 holidays despite saying her passport was taken away
●Palace staff are not allowed to speak out and the Queen is going to talk to Harry. It insinuates that he is mentally unwell without saying it
●Prince William: “We’re very much not a racist family”. He hasn’t spoken to Harry, but “will do”.
●According to Meg if you breathe you get called racist
●Deleting old articles, mostly the bad ones
●Meg is demanding to see any documents relating to the bullying complaint
●ITV have removed the misleading headlines from the interview but CBS have no
Thank you @Rubythefirebat and @Rayne for the new thread. Great title!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have to be honest I’ve been glued to this for days. I love all the smart, like minded people, and all the jokes! Why can’t I meet people like you all, day to day!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
If Diana were alive I feel Harry would have wound up marrying either a high ranking doctor or a lawyer, someone a bit like Kate (an English rose) but who could really tame Harry but still let him be the cheeky Harry we all used to love.

Reactions: 35
Lucky you that people you know in real life are team Queen! Wallis Simpson had more class in her little finger than M will ever have.

H is thick, no doubt about it. But it doesn’t make you thick to be taken in by a narc. They are incredibly manipulative and can destroy your soul. Harry seems like a lost little puppy. He seems like a good man, but he’s very angry and scared. M exploited his weaknesses, especially around Diana, m’s lifelong obsession.

It’s really gross, and M fans constantly say Diana would have loved Meghan. I’d actually hazard a guess that she would have despised her, and if Diana was still alive H wouldn’t be the sort of man to fall for M’s tit.
I’ve been a fan of Diana since she was Lady Di, I don’t think she’d be happy with the current situation at all. She was a monarchist to her core.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If Diana were alive I feel Harry would have wound up marrying either a high ranking doctor or a lawyer, someone a bit like Kate (an English rose) but who could really tame Harry but still let him be the cheeky Harry we all used to love.
He would have done 100%. The issue is, people make it about race. Let’s say for example H married Candace Owens. An intelligent black woman. Much more ‘black presenting’ than M. I think this would have been celebrated and honoured! A clever lady with strong opinions, not playing the victim and just being herself.

M fans insist on the race argument, it’s a total fallacy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
if Diana was alive she would still be against Charles etc due to what happened but she would not join any smear campaign that could backfire on William he was her fav (I read she didn’t even want Harry) She would probs talk tit about Charles now and then but wouldn’t put all this heat on Wills that Hazza has done. She would have hated Smeggy for how she’s treated Wills and Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.