Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leviosa

The strangest thing about MM fans is their absolute blinkered faith in what they read about her once on buzzfeed. This crap was doing the rounds. Firstly; let’s ignore Andrew and make the correct points about him- he is not a no n c e, a pweirdo or a kiddie fiddler. He clearly shagged and was inappropriate with some 17/18 year old girls. It’s wrong but please don’t call him a pweirdo, ie sexual attraction to ore pubescent kids.
This might be a boring read but i have to get it off my chest:
1)independently making her way in the world= shagging any TV Prodcuer in sight
2)earned her way in the entertainment world- was and still is a nobody actress, credits include blowjob girl in 90210 and FedEx Girl in Horrible Bosses. She was in suits yes but having watched a few eps myself she’s dreadful; and got the role because of her husband Engleson.
3) world vision ambassador to copy Di, I’m sure we’ve all seen the pic.
4)what social justice issues? Writing on a banana?
5) not bullied at all, criticised for her dreadful behaviour.

Makes me feel extremely angry these statements with a strong ‘tick’ by them. Fuck off you twat, these are ill informed brain dead twats.

View attachment 482592

This is honestly really pissing me right off. I might've got this horribly wrong and this might finish me on tattle but I want to say it anyway. There is a huge difference between men going about pre-pubescent and post-pubescent children. Andrew is not a paedophile. At most an ephebophile. 17/18 year old girls have more say over their bodies than 2 year olds (in my own experience). I don't think Andrew acted rightly, or morally, but for goodness' sake he's not a paedophile and I am sick of this word being bandied as a cosh all over the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Notworthy

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread @Rubythefirebat and applause to @JAR21 for getting treason in the title!

Anyone think this tweet and the following 'home invasion' story are related?

(Someone caught wandering in the grounds in December. Released as a news story on 14 March. Let's all remember also that Harry allegedly began serious negotiations about stuff with the RF in January - who else thinks they were asking yet again for security to be paid for? Handy to have a trespassing incident in that situation, or am I just suspicious?)

There is a comment on the Daily Mail article from someone saying that she paid a person to break in and allegedly a neighbour has video footage. Hard to say when its MM against a Daily Mail comment

• Wow
  • Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
That dramatic "What?" the big one. It sent me howling. I wonder how many takes they did until Oprah got it just right!
Fucking ridiculous. Americanised sensationalism. Quite sickening to watch really.

The word I would use is spoilt. Spoilt rotten by everyone and never being told no. Even the nazi uniform incident couldn't see him apologise, that was left to BP
I can’t believe that MM fans just overlook his nazi costume. Imagine if it was William who dressed up like that, we wouldn’t hear the end of it, it would be used as definitive proof the RF are racists. But no, it’s Harry, the husband of a black woman, so he must be absolved of it automatically

• Haha
  • Sad

mb1202

VIP Member
Well I've made the decision that I will no longer watch any of these programmes (not that I did much in the first place). We need to hit broadcasters where it hurts. If they want to be woke then let them preach to the converted. What they fail to realise is that the silent majority don't want to be lectured. I will not watch GMB anymore due to Meghan's interference or the boring alternative on the BBC.

If I ever see that appalling Dr Shola woman on TV again I will switch over.

The BBC continues to distance itself from the vast majority of the country and frankly I no longer care if they do get defunded.
That Shola is one of the vilest human beings going. Arrogant, ignorant, racist bully. I’ve said this before and I sound like a broken record but isn’t it funny how wokes can never have a reasonable, calm debate? They always have to shout and scream, tell white men to ‘shut up and listen, you might learn something’ (direct Dr Shola quote).

She is arrogance, self importance and racism personified.

• Heart

Sick of the bs

Fell down the proverbial rabbit hole in YouTube and found this video made by a clinical psychologist discussing narcs and how Meghan (probably) is one.
See especially from about 7.30 talking about communal narcissists who love to 'rescue' - remember the chickens last week?
Also, got a bit if a surprise because this video is a year old!
Worth a look...

• Sad

mb1202

VIP Member
View attachment 482334

The many faces of someone who later claimed to not enjoy her big day.....
She’s a stupid bitch isn’t she saying it was a spectacle for the world and it ‘wasn’t their day’. You adored every second of it you awful attention seeking cow. Foul of her to be so ungrateful also, £50million later. Look at the smugness in pic 3, sends chills down my spine!
;) 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 32

xforeverlove21

View attachment 481836

Someone needs to send morons like this, this article: https://www.exposingsmg.com/blog/meghan-harry-pt1?rq=meghan

So they can clearly see just HOW much wrong MM has done. The queen literally made so much exceptions for her (benefits Harry, Kate and Will didn’t even get). She has zero respect for the people and for her role as a public servant. She has ulterior motives from day 1 (to use PH to make it big in Hollywood). She stayed and milked her RF privileges (such as all those private trips on the private jet) out while it lasted.

People like this need to take 2 minutes to educate themselves instead of pulling the race card out of their ass (or as you Brits call it “arse”). As a minority myself I know this isn't a race thing and just taking one quick look at what she's done, you know MM is vicious and vile hence why she's receiving the hate (more like getting called out) that she is currently getting.

View attachment 481840
Society is slowly crumbling into this snowflake culture where you can just pull out any card if even 1 little thing hurts your feelings (how convenient for Narcs like MM who love to play the victim because nothing is ever their fault). Not surprised the ignorance of the "woke" people who pull race cards out without any premises or basis other than the fact that the person in question happened to be a POC.
If MM really cared about racism why on earth would she marry a guy who dresses up like Hitler
nazi.jpeg

And says things like this
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.29.41 AM.png

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
Let's go back to the transcript and check what Harry actually said the phrase was:

Oprah: Can you . . . can you tell us what the question was?

Harry: No. I don’t . . . I’m not comfortable with sharing that.

Oprah: OK.

Harry: But that was . . . that was right at the beginning, right?

Oprah: Like, what will the baby look like?

Harry: Yeah, what will the kids look like?

Despite all of Oprah's loaded questions, Harry said the comment amounted to 'What will the kids look like?'

So in Harry's own words, there is nothing there about colour, dark skin or any of that. The interview is very, very clever at using loaded questions to make you think Harry said something he didn't say.
Exactly. Also, their accounts were different, weren’t they? Didn’t H say it was earlier on, when they got engaged, and M said it was while she was ‘pregnant’? I may have misinterpreted that but I’m pretty sure this is what was said.

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
***********************************WIKI UPDATE**************************************

Just a quickie, I've updated the wiki with pregnancy/moonbump information and pictures. This is only for the Archie pregnancy. I will update with new information as and when for the current pregnancy. A lot of information I have seen previously has disappeared off the net, including videos off the harry markle blog. Therefore I have used all the information I currently have available to update the wiki. Have fun!

• Heart

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
View attachment 481730
Going back to the theory (from the last thread) that she probably pregnancy trapped him that day (she showed up unannounced to the Inskip wedding) and now has a "legitimate" reason to show up to the wedding unannounced. I think there's a good chance this photo was taken right when she came in. Then told him "guess what, you're going to be a father" then kissed him on the lips. I mean I guess that the only "excuse" she as an ex has for pulling this move without him pushing her away. But the fact that he seemed limp, motionless and confused (as well as dunk) suggests that this was definitely not a romantic kiss.
View attachment 481736
It's not like he was having a bad day because he did hug the female friend as soon as he saw her, he just didn't wanna do the same to MM.
Yet he looks miserable in MMs company

• Sad

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I know it would never happen but I would love the RF to take her to court and sue for slander or defamation and make them stand up in court and name the person over alleged comment and provide proof

• Heart

xforeverlove21

I wonder how cunt face will upstage this?! Very cute letters to granny Diana 😭❤
She'll probably use her calligraphy skills to create a card and then claim Archie did it (similar to how a 1 year old North posted Kim's nudes on Twitter :rolleyes:). I mean Archie's first word is crocodile so surely he's intelligent and sophisticated enough to do a card like this on his own.

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
I canot stomach watching the interview but am I right in thinking that Megsy actually IMPLIED a lot and Oprah filled in the blanks? so that any defamation suit couldn't actually be levelled at either one of them as it is like both of them said it and yet neither of them said it? crafty bitches
100%. It was all ‘implications’, dramatic pauses and Oprah going ‘hold up, what?!’. Pathetic sensationalism and lies.

• Heart
  • Sick