Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
At this point, we need to accept that it's hopeless for Hazza. Regardless of what happens between them, she will always be a pushy and aggressive part of his life because of the two kids she's had to trap him. And after all the stunts they've pulled, how can the RF or public ever trust him again, even if he returns without her? He's a lost cause.

• Sad
Reactions: 55

50sGirl

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve seen this posted.
ITV have removed the misleading headlines from the interview but CBS have not.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Rayne

VIP Member
Meghan “doesn’t read the headlines” unless they are fake and made up for her documentary.

Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #77 The fake headlines are getting removed faster than Meghan from a garden party

• Haha
Reactions: 53

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.13.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.12.14 AM.png

The only person who is as repulsive as MM (but she lacks the intelligence and slyness to pull the same moves as MM)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Baguette

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread @Rubythefirebat and applause to @JAR21 for getting treason in the title!

Anyone think this tweet and the following 'home invasion' story are related?

(Someone caught wandering in the grounds in December. Released as a news story on 14 March. Let's all remember also that Harry allegedly began serious negotiations about stuff with the RF in January - who else thinks they were asking yet again for security to be paid for? Handy to have a trespassing incident in that situation, or am I just suspicious?)

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Stargazerlily

Thanks for the new thread @Rubythefirebat and applause to @JAR21 for getting treason in the title!

Anyone think this tweet and the following 'home invasion' story are related?

(Someone caught wandering in the grounds in December. Released as a news story on 14 March. Let's all remember also that Harry allegedly began serious negotiations about stuff with the RF in January - who else thinks they were asking yet again for security to be paid for? Handy to have a trespassing incident in that situation, or am I just suspicious?)

I don't think anyone's suggesting they should not have security. Just that they pay for it themselves.

Reactions: 51

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Never known of a child to say Crocodile as a first word. Usually the sounds of m m m or d d d come first not cr cr cr followed by o then di al all at the same time. Amazing...also impressive that a 21 month old says hydrate, makes me wonder how they talk to him :)
I’m an Early years practitioner with 30 years experience, I’ve never known a baby/toddler able to pronounce a 3/4 syllable word as their first utterance.

It’s bollocks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.16.53 AM.png

Someone needs to send morons like this, this article: https://www.exposingsmg.com/blog/meghan-harry-pt1?rq=meghan

So they can clearly see just HOW much wrong MM has done. The queen literally made so much exceptions for her (benefits Harry, Kate and Will didn’t even get). She has zero respect for the people and for her role as a public servant. She has ulterior motives from day 1 (to use PH to make it big in Hollywood). She stayed and milked her RF privileges (such as all those private trips on the private jet) out while it lasted.

People like this need to take 2 minutes to educate themselves instead of pulling the race card out of their ass (or as you Brits call it “arse”). As a minority myself I know this isn't a race thing and just taking one quick look at what she's done, you know MM is vicious and vile hence why she's receiving the hate (more like getting called out) that she is currently getting.

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 11.25.32 AM.png

Society is slowly crumbling into this snowflake culture where you can just pull out any card if even 1 little thing hurts your feelings (how convenient for Narcs like MM who love to play the victim because nothing is ever their fault). Not surprised the ignorance of the "woke" people who pull race cards out without any premises or basis other than the fact that the person in question happened to be a POC.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

JudithKuntz

Anyone else think that Piers Morgan may be quietly up to something behind the scenes?

The only job he‘s lost is GMB - he’s still editor at large for MailOnline (I think) & he’s most certainly still a columnist for them and yet he’s written nothing at all about what’s happened this week. I find that peculiar.

Maybe he’s planning a publish or be damned article regarding the bullied aides. He’s already said that he’s heard some of the as yet unheard specifics and they’re shocking.

I do think something interesting might be about to happen 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
Catherine makes high street look designer. Smeggers makes everything look yacht girl chic or like she fished it out of some unfortunate discount bin. That's the difference class makes.
I always remember that weird olive green thing she wore the to polo whilst carrying Archie round like a rugby ball. She hadn't thought of a picnic basket and was sniffing round Kate and her lovely happy kids like a rabid dingo.

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
Exactly. Also, their accounts were different, weren’t they? Didn’t H say it was earlier on, when they got engaged, and M said it was while she was ‘pregnant’? I may have misinterpreted that but I’m pretty sure this is what was said.
What Harry said:

Harry: But that was right at the beginning, when she wasn’t going to get security, when members of my family were suggesting that she carries on acting, because there was not enough money to pay for her, and all this sort of stuff. Like, there was some real obvious signs before we even got married that this was going to be really hard.

What Meghan said:

Meghan: But I can give you an honest answer. In those months when I was pregnant, all around this same time . . .  so we have in tandem the conversation of ‘He won’t be given security, he’s not going to be given a title’ and also concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born.
Oprah: What?
Meghan: And . . .
Oprah: Who . . . who is having that conversation with you? What?
Meghan: So . . .
Oprah: There is a conversation . . . hold on. Hold up. Hold up. Stop right now.
Meghan: There were . . . there were several conversations about it.
Oprah: There’s a conversation with you . . ?
Meghan: With Harry.

• Angry
  • Sick

Ilovemusic

VIP Member

So more royal mothers day pr, how adorable!! 💕💕

I wonder if this will cause her to come out and upstage?! Seeing as eugenie is meghans favourite person to upstage
Markle’s upstaging of PRINCESS Eugenie? She will name the daughter “JULY”!

• Haha
  • Sick

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Can you imagine if Kate did end up having another baby but it ends up being twins 😂😂 that would put meghans plastic nose right out of joint 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
View attachment 481836

Someone needs to send morons like this, this article: https://www.exposingsmg.com/blog/meghan-harry-pt1?rq=meghan

So they can clearly see just HOW much wrong MM has done. The queen literally made so much exceptions for her (benefits Harry, Kate and Will didn’t even get). She has zero respect for the people and for her role as a public servant. She has ulterior motives from day 1 (to use PH to make it big in Hollywood). She stayed and milked her RF privileges (such as all those private trips on the private jet) out while it lasted.

People like this need to take 2 minutes to educate themselves instead of pulling the race card out of their ass (or as you Brits call it “arse”). As a minority myself I know this isn't a race thing and just taking one quick look at what she's done, you know MM is vicious and vile hence why she's receiving the hate (more like getting called out) that she is currently getting.

View attachment 481840
Society is slowly crumbling into this snowflake culture where you can just pull out any card if even 1 little thing hurts your feelings (how convenient for Narcs like MM who love to play the victim because nothing is ever their fault). Not surprised the ignorance of the "woke" people who pull race cards out without any premises or basis other than the fact that the person in question happened to be a POC.
Sorry but what a stupid c*nt! Harsh word to use I know, apologies. ‘Half of it is because she’s black’, half of it? Stupid unqualified statement. Another presumably middle class white saviour taking on the plight of black people because she’s just so progressive and loves buzzfeed. You can tell this just from the fact she has she/her in her bio to be fair. Idiotic woman.

She can’t see a ‘SINGLE thing’ MM has done wrong. Is she blind or just stupid, or both?

Last edited:
Reactions: 47

Libbie

VIP Member
I’ve just caught another part of the ITV programme on +1😱 One journalist makes an excellent point... “There was no introspection, at no point during that interview did the couple look at themselves, it was always someone else’s fault, the staff, press...” EXACTLY THIS!

• Haha

mardymare

VIP Member
İ really feel for TRF at the moment but especially William and Catherine. İ think it's been a huge strain on them since JCMH started seeing MM, and continues to be even though they are across the pond. Just think back to the Cambridges' faces and avoidance of the gruesome twosome at last year's Commonwealth Celebration. Only a mean and petty individual mentions any kind of incident between her and Kate on a global interview. Let's face it there are probably many such incidents over the course of many weddings where nerves are fraught. MM finds it impossible to be the bigger person and simply not mention it. İt is a common narc tactic to reverse accusations by turning them upon the other person. İ don't think she will ever reconcile to the fact that Catherine will be Queen one day and as such will have huge respect and kudos that MM never will have. MM shows her evil, jealous side. Jealous of Kate's position, her talents and personality, looks. The competitive streak in her won't let it go. She is a real vindictive mean girl. İ hope that Catherine will be ok. İ remember when Charlotte was younger at some event and poked her tongue out spontaneously, and Kate managed to scold her with love at the same time. There was a great photo of Charlotte looking cheeky, and there was a sense of fun about Kate's reaction.

• Heart
  • Haha