Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recollection still goes on....

Title winner: HRH @JAR21
👑

Recap!
●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry wants to educate his family
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.
●Piers left/dropped from GMB
●13 holidays despite saying her passport was taken away
●Palace staff are not allowed to speak out and the Queen is going to talk to Harry. It insinuates that he is mentally unwell without saying it
●Prince William: “We’re very much not a racist family”. He hasn’t spoken to Harry, but “will do”.
●According to Meg if you breathe you get called racist
●Deleting old articles, mostly the bad ones
●Meg is demanding to see any documents relating to the bullying complaint

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The Cambridges have released lovely Mothers days cards the children make for Diana-just saying *leaves thread* 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Great title. Oh and here is the link to the New Yorker article. Hilarious but perhaps we should send them our suggestions from a couple threads ago! :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

My main takeaway from this article is that a mere 4 weeks after her near-suicide where she couldn't possibly seek help because she has no passport or keys or licence....she somehow flies to NYC for her private baby shower?? Give. Me. A. F*cking. Break

ETA why is she always wearing black during the summer, its bizarre

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Thanks for the new thread @Rubythefirebat and applause to @JAR21 for getting treason in the title!

Anyone think this tweet and the following 'home invasion' story are related?

(Someone caught wandering in the grounds in December. Released as a news story on 14 March. Let's all remember also that Harry allegedly began serious negotiations about stuff with the RF in January - who else thinks they were asking yet again for security to be paid for? Handy to have a trespassing incident in that situation, or am I just suspicious?)

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I don’t think I’ve seen this posted.
ITV have removed the misleading headlines from the interview but CBS have not.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

My main takeaway from this article is that a mere 4 weeks after her near-suicide where she couldn't possibly seek help because she has no passport or keys or licence....she somehow flies to NYC for her private baby shower?? Give. Me. A. F*cking. Break

ETA why is she always wearing black during the summer, its bizarre
Must be trying to look slimmer. Phantom pregnancy piles on those pounds 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
EYzb11uWsAEKO8T.jpeg

Going back to the theory (from the last thread) that she probably pregnancy trapped him that day (she showed up unannounced to the Inskip wedding) and now has a "legitimate" reason to show up to the wedding unannounced. I think there's a good chance this photo was taken right when she came in. Then told him "guess what, you're going to be a father" then kissed him on the lips. I mean I guess that the only "excuse" she as an ex has for pulling this move without him pushing her away. But the fact that he seemed limp, motionless and confused (as well as dunk) suggests that this was definitely not a romantic kiss.
1fc5a6681abe18650ad0fd615de957d2.jpeg

It's not like he was having a bad day because he did hug the female friend as soon as he saw her, he just didn't wanna do the same to MM.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Thanks for the new thread @Rubythefirebat and applause to @JAR21 for getting treason in the title!

(Someone caught wandering in the grounds in December. Released as a news story on 14 March. Let's all remember also that Harry allegedly began serious negotiations about stuff with the RF in January - who else thinks they were asking yet again for security to be paid for? Handy to have a trespassing incident in that situation, or am I just suspicious?)

There is a comment on the Daily Mail article from someone saying that she paid a person to break in and allegedly a neighbour has video footage. Hard to say when its MM against a Daily Mail comment

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
At this point, we need to accept that it's hopeless for Hazza. Regardless of what happens between them, she will always be a pushy and aggressive part of his life because of the two kids she's had to trap him. And after all the stunts they've pulled, how can the RF or public ever trust him again, even if he returns without her? He's a lost cause.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Credit to @xforeverlove21 sorry for stealing your pics but thought these should go on this thread too! Showing the gatecrasher doing her creepy stalking, clutching and clinging while he looks wholly disinterested. Embarrassing and says it all.
AF92DBDA-8FE1-4C3D-81B3-BA066D76A0AF.jpeg
D531732B-2DDD-42E0-BE5A-EE9AA04DEA43.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
View attachment 481730
Going back to the theory (from the last thread) that she probably pregnancy trapped him that day (she showed up unannounced to the Inskip wedding) and now has a "legitimate" reason to show up to the wedding unannounced. I think there's a good chance this photo was taken right when she came in. Then told him "guess what, you're going to be a father" then kissed him on the lips. I mean I guess that the only "excuse" she as an ex has for pulling this move without him pushing her away. But the fact that he seemed limp, motionless and confused (as well as dunk) suggests that this was definitely not a romantic kiss.
View attachment 481736
It's not like he was having a bad day because he did hug the female friend as soon as he saw her, he just didn't wanna do the same to MM.
Yet he looks miserable in MMs company

• Sad
Reactions: 32
View attachment 481730
View attachment 481736
The one of her kissing him hahahaha he looks like a mannequin. She is tragic, like a 14 year old and her first crush :sick: Grabbing his face like that ugh. Fair enough if it’s clearly reciprocal but have some dignity woman!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
There is a comment on the Daily Mail article from someone saying that she paid a person to break in and allegedly a neighbour has video footage. Hard to say when its MM against a Daily Mail comment
It wasn't Kate who broke in because she's got an alibi!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

She has form of inventing breakins when it suits her (she cried paparazzi had broken jnto her home to get Harry to weite the Reveal Lwtter to the press... outing her as his gf and starting as they meant to continue: victims)
I am absolutely convinced she set this up

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.