Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Gardener

Chatty Member
If she thinks she’s the little mermaid, then who is Ursula, Omid Scobie, Oprah?! Just a stupid, childish analogy. She’s a total embarrassment
you know?...in a strange way I'll miss her when she's gone.

Perhaps its time to sleep..what am I 'saying'!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
There’s an App called BorrowBox which I use to download library books (I’ve read 50+ since lockdown). I’m also able to read UK and worldwide newspapers/magazines for free using my library card membership on same App.
Thanks for that tip.

Nannyto2

VIP Member
  • Haha

The Gardener

Chatty Member
Did anyone else have to turn off gogglebox in a fit of rage tonight or was it just me?! They all knew they’d be cancelled if they spoke their minds so it was just their woke opinions on it all, surprised one of them didn’t get their violin out for her while they were at it
All the younger ones took her side. ::shakes head and sighs::

• Sad

JAR21

VIP Member
First time posting on this thread and I have only just watched, well most of the interview, didn't watch it all but did happen to come across a movie this afternoon on tv starring Megan M. Her mum and dad in the movie were both white. I thought, if she was so up on race why would she act (very badly i must say) in a very white American movie with white parents. Filmed in 2014. Edited to say movie is "when sparks fly" if anyone wants to waste some time
That title and basic info needs to be shared with a # of some sort

The Gardener

Chatty Member
Oh he'll be allowed in on a diplomatic pass - although he is the least diplomatic critter in the universe just now. Booo and hissss. He is a complete nonsense.
Mmmmmmm......in that case he will generate more ill feeling because why isnt whats good for the goose good for the gander as they say?

JAR21

VIP Member
I think that Brenda will dig out some medieval gagging device, iron clad. She forbid leaks, forbid outside talks. I think gray suits will prepare such a contract that if those two put a toe nail on the line, they will be destroyed.

(Sorry, English is not my first language:))
But what will Brenda have to give in return? That’s the worry.

• Sad

kittenattack

VIP Member
Nobody with any sense would have had Handbag because he's thick. She was just the sweepings up and desperate for anybody rich, so he managed to land her.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
You need a few more dramatic pauses for effect. Such as: “I.... well I’ve been .... *look down at the ground*... wanting to gouge my fucking eyes out at, like, the ... sight of him *sly giggle and exhale*’
I will outline my eyes in dark eyeliner and tie my greasy hair up.

She really is a greasy girl

• Haha

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Not sure if there's any Metallica fans in here, but this song sums up Smegsy pretty well.

Lyrics:

No more!
The crap rolls out your mouth again
Haven't changed, your brain is still gelatine
Little whispers circle around your head
Why don't you worry about yourself instead?
Who are you? Where ya been? Where ya from?
Gossip is burning on the tip of your tongue
You lie so much, you believe yourself
Judge not lest ye be judged yourself
Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are
You know not
Before you judge me, take a look at you
Can't you find something better to do?
Point the finger, slow to understand
Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand
It's not who you are, it's who you know
Others lives are the basis of your own
Burn your bridges, and built them back with wealth
Judge not lest ye be judged yourself
Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are
You know not
Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are
You know not
Not!
Metallica fan here 🤟🏼 Perfect summary

pellegrino

Chatty Member
But they're deleting stories that make H&M look bad not the other way. It's a weird flex
As a demonstration of power it's good. Look how BP could turn it the other way. Let everything out in the open, even the hidden stuff.