Harry and Meghan #74 If you’re an old white man, Meghan will have your opinion banned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Support Group for Victims of Wokeness Anonymous

Meetings of VWA are typically held daily!
(Not to confuse with Volkswagen Group. )

Recap!
●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry wants to educate his family
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.
●Piers left/dropped from GMB
●13 holidays despite saying her passport was taken away
●Palace staff are not allowed to speak out and the Queen is going to talk to Harry. It insinuates that he is mentally unwell without saying it
●Prince William: “We’re very much not a racist family”. He hasn’t spoken to Harry, but “will do”.
●According to Meg if you breathe you get called racist

Title by our champion @Rayne 🏆🏆🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Thanks for the new thread guys. Is it me or did that one go a teensy bit slower?

@Tui just wondering if we are due a Tattle baby anytime soon? Hope we've given you plenty of name suggestions👶 X

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Following on from a comment on the last thread about Archie becoming Duke of Sussex one day....

No, he won’t. Harry’s dukedom is a royal one, not a hereditary one. He can’t pass it on to Archie, it dies with him. George could also never be the Duke of Cambridge for the same reason.

Because it’s not hereditary, the eldest son gets to be styled with his father’s second most senior title.....so Lord Dumbarton. He can keep this for life, but can’t pass it on to his childrem.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Good title @Rayne! Can’t believe how quickly these are moving pretty sure the previous one started about this time yesterday 😭

Reactions: 17
You've got to give it to Narc-kel she's played an absolute blinder here, she's played to her audience and used the race card and the mental health card knowing full well that these are touchy subjects that are not easy to refute without looking like a wanker. I feel like i'm watching a case study of a narcissist and their victim right before my eyes. She has manipulated Harry's mind so much that he is now almost as toxic as she is.
I can't believe he's had the best education this country has to offer, surely Harry has come across enough narcs in his realm of society to spot one a mile off, he's surrounded by them ffs, he even has them in the family. She's so obvious to me it frustrates the hell out of me that others can't see it. Check out HG Tudor on you tube for a great series about Megan Narckel and her narcissistic personality disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
You've got to give it to Narc-kel she's played an absolute blinder here, she's played to her audience and used the race card and the mental health card knowing full well that these are touchy subjects that are not easy to refute without looking like a wanker. I feel like i'm watching a case study of a narcissist and their victim right before my eyes. She has manipulated Harry's mind so much that he is now almost as toxic as she is.
I can't believe he's had the best education this country has to offer, surely Harry has come across enough narcs in his realm of society to spot one a mile off, he's surrounded by them ffs, he even has them in the family. She's so obvious to me it frustrates the hell out of me that others can't see it. Check out HG Tudor on you tube for a great series about Megan Narckel and her narcissistic personality disorder.
Genuinely think there will come a time where people see the light with her. Things always come out in the wash. You can’t dupe the entire world forever. Especially not a low rent American actress with no talent, class or integrity to speak of. People are acting like this is a Meghan win but a) it’s been a matter of days and b) this is what happened with Jussie Smollett.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Thanks for the new thread guys. Is it me or did that one go a teensy bit slower?

@Tui just wondering if we are due a Tattle baby anytime soon? Hope we've given you plenty of name suggestions👶 X
Yea, felt like that. Their shining star goes down quickly. Less than a week after Oprah, and they are already boring.

Reactions: 41
All I can say is thank you - see you tomorrow
Congrats on the new thread to Ruby and Rayne.:m
@rivermonster from the last thread, as promised.
Ok, so this is the video that talks about her real sex tape, not the faked one doing the rounds.

The interesting bit starts at 16 mins in, BUT it is worth watching the stuff before that to get the feel of how these guys have been around the block, know their stuff re these things and this is their 'job' (as it were).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The only way to settle this now (Reddit can be fun if you don't look at the majority of it).
One great comment was When you line up a perfect headshot, pull the trigger and bam nothing happens... You think it must be a hack, but nope it's just the queen of England. Did you really think an immortal would be that easy to kill?

display.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
apart from giving away cars,
how exactly are Oprah (and Gail) as popular as they are?
Like 9 million for a basic conversation, because that wasn’t an interview that was a pre scripted conversation with an actress.....

(can I side note this by saying I’m not being racist, now a days it’s needed 😶)
Oprah is popular because she cares about feelings and not facts. Oprah didn't happen overnight and her show that made her popular was based on another show-- he was a white guy named Phil Donahue. Oprah's was dumbed down a little and she was better with empathizing with guests and her audience. She also got into merchandising and other media, something Donahue never did. Gail is popular because she is Oprah's friend and she rode Oprah's coattails to where she is now.

A bit of the truth from the unnamed "friends"

"They now pay for their own protection after moving into their own mansion in Montecito.

The couples friends are reported to have said the cost of the bodyguards is 'exorbitant'."
If the cost of anything they're paying for is exorbitant, it's their own fault. I know this has been hashed out before, but they live in one of the most expensive states in the union and it's just getting more expensive, they're blowing money on these stupid PR people and on the text generator (Scobie), and she seems to spend $5000 a day on clothing. IT ADDS UP. Move to some other state and home that you can afford or STFU.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Oprah is popular because she cares about feelings and not facts. Oprah didn't happen overnight and her show that made her popular was based on another show-- he was a white guy named Phil Donahue. Oprah's was dumbed down a little and she was better with empathizing with guests and her audience. She also got into merchandising and other media, something Donahue never did. Gail is popular because she is Oprah's friend and she rode Oprah's coattails to where she is now.

If the cost of anything they're paying for is exorbitant, it's their own fault. I know this has been hashed out before, but they live in one of the most expensive states in the union and it's just getting more expensive, they're blowing money on these stupid PR people and on the text generator (Scobie), and she seems to spend $5000 a day on clothing. IT ADDS UP. Move to some other state and home that you can afford or STFU.
I just love how people on social media have been saying things like ‘Oprah is a mood’ ‘love Oprah’ ‘good for oprah helping Meghan to speak her truth’ all that juvenile bollocks. She was best mates with Harvey Weinstein! Lots of other shady rumours about her too, but on that basis alone, Why is she being celebrated!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
These threads are moving so fast I can't keep up. Does anyone have the link or screenshot to the article where Harry discussed his previous girlfriend Chelsy and said 'don't worry, she's not black'? It was on here yesterday.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
From the last thread @mylifeisasillymoviefail posted this article

It's a strange one, but it seems to reinforce that they are currently negotiating/blackmailing the RF about two things: titles for the mini-Harkles and life-long Rolls-Royce security for all of them. Incidentally this story calls Prince Charles 'The Duke Of Cornwall' several times. Not sure if that's sloppy PR or an intentional insult by using a lesser title, but it's really unusual, he's always called Prince Charles, sometimes called The Prince of Wales.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Agree completely. If you even mutter a word of anything other than support when it comes to racism or mental health you’re a heartless cow. I will shout from the rooftops if I see or hear racism happening and have taught my daughters to do the same. My eldest is very passionate about it and I think that generation in general is. However, until these idiots give actual facts and names and it is proven we cannot take anything at face value. It is just so unfair to put this kind of picture out there when no-one knows what or how it was said. The whole thing stinks !

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just been back on to Twitter and I wish I hadn’t! Duchess of Cambridge is trending and some of the stuff I have had to report! Many also having the audacity to say that KP have been employing “bots” to give the RF positive coverage....... hmm if that’s true I wonder who on earth has been doing the same thing??

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Can't remember where I saw it but there was an article or something saying imagine it was role reversal.

A princess gets swept off her feet by a D list actor who climbed the greasy pole through questionable means. He love bombed her but there were rumours of his bad temper and arguing with his in-laws and new family. And then this older man cuts off his princess from her friends and family all the while she blindly admits she has major mental health issues since the death of her mum.
He isolates her more and moves her to LA, and it's tactical to make more money out of her connections and title.
And not to mention the trail of devastation he left with his own family and exs

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
If it all turns out to be lies and bad mouthing the other RF members ,however are she and Haz ever,ever going to be able to face anyone again.

Reactions: 25
Can't remember where I saw it but there was an article or something saying imagine it was role reversal.

A princess gets swept off her feet by a D list actor who climbed the greasy pole through questionable means. He love bombed her but there were rumours of his bad temper and arguing with his in-laws and new family. And then this older man cuts off his princess from her friends and family all the while she blindly admits she has major mental health issues since the death of her mum.
He isolates her more and moves her to LA, and it's tactical to make more money out of her connections and title.
And not to mention the trail of devastation he left with his own family and exs
So true hadn’t thought about it like this! Again it’s the woke narrative that she’s a strong independent woman. I’d argue she’s a self centred arrogant narc who’s networked and slept her way to the top but there you go. Any man who had her track record and behaved like her would be completely demonised, especially if he was white. I don’t mean to bring race into it but genuinely this entire Meghan situation has become about race so it’s relevant.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.