Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's BS is what it is. Freedom of speech is not the case unless you are allowed to freely cause offence. Censorship means there is no free speech, therefore we are coming to the age of Marxism.

Do they not do rehearsals in america?!
They do I'm sure, I've watched many American romcoms.

Reactions: 15
Can't stand either. Beyonce and her business arrangement marriage with Jay Z, and Williams for her massive dummy spitting after she lost to Naomi Osaka.

Reactions: 28
h
I don't think his wife will allow him to attend it!

Reactions: 16
With how the left have been acting the last few years it’s actually turned me into a conservative. My family were labour for years but over the last few years turned conservative when all this “woke” narrative started.

Reactions: 31
The bit at the end about TQ being very popular but things may be different after she is gone. Suggesting that this latest crapfest wont be damaging once things settle down while TQ is in charge. I surely pray TQ has many years left in that case. I dont want to be a downer about PC but I am not sure he is liked enough to be King that will be able to stave off these challenges.

Reactions: 14
Interview highlight for me....
That is too funny I thought it was a purposeful lie. That is even funnier if she was confused! It actually confirms something earlier on this thread, that she’s actually quite immature and has a weird, childish outlook. So she’s been like ‘we actually had an intimate ceremony days before in a garden just us no witnesses ‘ like she’s some kind of fairy princess, but it was actually a rehearsal. Ffs

Reactions: 33
With how the left have been acting the last few years it’s actually turned me into a conservative. My family were labour for years but over the last few years turned conservative when all this “woke” narrative started.
That’s because wokeness is not actually left wing, it’s glorified mental illness. Professional victimhood, intentionally misinterpreting things, coming up with new buzzwords every 2 minutes, desperately trying to find new things to be offended by, ‘cancelling’ people. I have a fair few liberal views, but absolutely consider myself conservative especially taking into account what being left wing now means.
Edit- add hysterical screeching and crying about tiny problems to that list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I think it was also a bit of a fuck you to the U.K. that paid millions for that farce of a wedding.
But she looked like a fool

Reactions: 34
George may be gay!

Reactions: 5
Can't stand either. Beyonce and her business arrangement marriage with Jay Z, and Williams for her massive dummy spitting after she lost to Naomi Osaka.
It is alleged that Beyonce wore a moon bump for her pregnancy/ies as well.

Maybe that's where Megain got the idea from or even the moon bump?

(eta, not in any of my 3 pregnancies did I ever hold my bump like that)

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I think it was also a bit of a fuck you to the U.K. that paid millions for that farce of a wedding.
Oh yes definitely it was. Genuinely if I stop being angry at her for a bit I find some of it unintentionally hilarious. Saying that the wedding wasn’t ‘their day’ and it was a ‘spectacle’. Poor Meghan must have been dreadful, and she sure looks miserable and trapped I have to say. Not smug, adoring the attention and a face that says ‘this is exactly what I deserve’ at all

Reactions: 16
We love an opinion poll. YouGov sharing 'their truth'. Or as we like to call it, the facts. Disastrous outcome for the Harkles.

Reactions: 33
I`ll always believe that interview was all about revenge/not getting her own way etc. The Royal family will come out of this with the same Class and tact they always have.Shame none was passed onto Harry and his constantly disgruntled wife.

Reactions: 29
And brainless Harry agreeing with chucking to a hen
"Yes, just the three of us"

Reactions: 17
It is alleged that Beyonce wore a moon bump for her pregnancy/ies as well.

Maybe that's where Megain got the idea from or even the moon bump?

View attachment 478928
I remember seeing that, absolutely damning. Sort of like this. You can’t see the bump but she is ‘heavily pregnant’ here. That manoeuvre, especially in tall stilettos, would be very difficult even if you weren’t pregnant.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.