Harry and Meghan #73 Harry Snotter and the prisoner of Gangan!

Babyboom! Take a bet!

• Doria/Doriana

Votes: 81 11.9%
  • Diana

Votes: 340 49.8%
  • Rachel

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • Elizabeth/Lilibeth

Votes: 95 13.9%
  • Ariel

Votes: 67 9.8%
  • Frances

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • Truth

Votes: 37 5.4%
  • Rosa

Votes: 65 9.5%
  • Artemis

Votes: 14 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We guarantee our readers 100% product satisfaction. This thread accepts returns for products with a receipt.

qm0TMOB.jpg

Recap!
●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry wants to educate his family
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.
●Piers left/dropped from GMB
●13 holidays despite saying her passport was taken away
●Palace staff are not allowed to speak out and the Queen is going to talk to Harry. It insinuates that he is mentally unwell without saying it
●Prince William: “We’re very much not a racist family”. He hasn’t spoken to Harry, but “will do”.

Pic by @mylifeisasillymoviefail
Thread title by @Locket6

Vote in the poll for baby names! I listed a few popular one, but it is impossible to post all! Please do not spam the thread with names!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I wondered about the first name Dodi... Usually spelt Dodie but Do for Doria Di for Diana and rhymes with Archie.
Harriet for second name since they called Archie Harrison.😖

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wondered about the first name Dodi... Usually spelt Dodie but Do for Doria Di for Diana and rhymes with Archie.
I somehow don’t think even brainwashed Harry will want the baby named after his mother’s lover

• Haha
Reactions: 74
(trying) to Follow this thread 😊 Oh I'd love to hear what the Queen says to spoilt brat when she rings him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hadn't thought of Dodi Fyed!!!!😂😂 I was thinking of the female name!! So right tho..well done Rayne!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone wonder why Harry wasn't there for the first half of the interview. Oprah tried to say he was watching and he corrected and said 'some of it'.

If he had been sitting next to Meghan for the interview I feel her answers would've been much less salacious.

And then to have her sitting and staring at him for his turn. He is under total control.

Her face when he spoke about the 'comment' and when she realised he wasn't following her script

Reactions: 67
I will just leave this here from the last thread.. 👀 bump?

That would be lovely if she was! A nice, simple way of overshadowing the other vile pair.

Does anyone wonder why Harry wasn't there for the first half of the interview. Oprah tried to say he was watching and he corrected and said 'some of it'.

If he had been sitting next to Meghan for the interview I feel her answers would've been much less salacious.

And then to have her sitting and staring at him for his turn. He is under total control.

Her face when he spoke about the 'comment' and when she realised he wasn't following her script
Because it’s all about her. It’s her centre stage, her story, her truth, her lived experience. All that nauseating bollocks. Harry is an accessory and there to supplement parts of her lies. Soon he will be totally surplus to requirements and a divorce will be underway. She’ll cite ‘media pressure and scrutiny put too much strain on the marriage’.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
We guarantee our readers 100% product satisfaction. This thread accepts returns for products with a receipt.

View attachment 477653

Recap!
●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry wants to educate his family
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.
●Piers left/dropped from GMB
●13 holidays despite saying her passport was taken away
●Palace staff are not allowed to speak out and the Queen is going to talk to Harry. It insinuates that he is mentally unwell without saying it
●Prince William: “We’re very much not a racist family”. He hasn’t spoken to Harry, but “will do”.

Pic by @mylifeisasillymoviefail
Thread title by @Locket6

Vote in the poll for baby names! I listed a few popular one, but it is impossible to post all! Please do not spam the thread with names!
Ruby you've done it again! Great summation and that pic is just ripe for my dartboard - @JAR21 's has finally lost the teeth!

Thanks @Locket6 for a superb title. 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone found it incredibly sad when Haz said: "I didn't know I was trapped until I met Meghan". ? Basically she brainwashed him into thinking that he's trapped. It is quite sad if you think about it. He has been terribly manipulated by this vile woman and it's very obvious. I hope he opens his eyes one day. I'm sure he will regret humiliating his family publicly the way he did because of that awful woman.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 120
Harriet for second name since they called Archie Harrison.😖
Dodi ffs that is the last thing they’ll call her :ROFLMAO: 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bu

How bizarre though, the biggest issue from the whole interview but they both said different things!

I thought the worst thing he said was that his family were jealous when they saw how good Meghan is at that job. His grandmother has been the monarch mostly successfully for 70 years!!!!! How clueless & disrespectful!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Nice to see we’ve gone through multiple threads since the rave thread got set up and they’re not even half way through one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Bu

How bizarre though, the biggest issue from the whole interview but they both said different things!

I thought the worst thing he said was that his family were jealous when they saw how good Meghan is at that job. His grandmother has been the monarch mostly successfully for 70 years!!!!! How clueless & disrespectful!
It’s because they’re liars but also not particularly smart. A lot of people describe Meghan as smart but I don’t think she is. Calculating, ruthless and self centred yes, but not smart. She’s such a narcissist that she manipulates and lies with ease.
Edit- if she was smart she would have played this whole thing a lot differently. Spend 5 years with the royals, behaving, towing the line, being, you know, not a total arrogant train wreck. Then she would have built up a fairly good rep (albeit by being fake), and could divorce Harry and go back to LA with a title free to carry on her life. She couldn’t do that though because narcs need constant, full attention, adoration and praise at all times.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
As much as I’d love Kate to be pregnant I reckon it’s more likely to be bloating from all the wine and carbs she’ll have downed in the past 3 days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Meghan talks a lot about charity work and how much she does, but she want's to do something glam now and again. She wouldn't like the actual boring places the royal family have to go around the country

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think the Queen will go soft with Harry , After reading the statement posted I do .
He won't be losing any titles and I think he knows that

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.