Votes: 71 9.3%
  • Saves for new grey shirt

Votes: 43 5.6%
  • Doesn't understand "money"

Votes: 449 58.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While some recollections may vary, you can use your voice here!

●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry needs to educate his family. The best joke from Baldie
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case

Piers is out

Thank you for the title @Rayne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Is the monarchy just going to take all this mud slinging, especially in this social climate? I know the Queen is always very dignified but this is beyond the pale. These baseless accusations are extremely damaging and false.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I know we joke about her being busy on her knees, well look at this photo from The Mayhew. Not even photoshopped.

View attachment 476432

Its from this Popsugar article

I had to click on the story to see it...
Uhoh :)
View attachment 476437
Check out the rug burns in the US open photos
Can't really see photos of her knees. This?
jm.jpg

(By the way, before anyone shouts "slut-shaming" at me, going on one's knees is highly recommended for a good time ;) ).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Thanks for the new thread..have to say at the moment I like the Minions more than the Hazzbeens.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow, here we are again campers. Well, ( draws breath). off we go again. Thanks to all who do the amazing thread titles and recap.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the monarchy just going to take all this mud slinging, especially in this social climate? I know the Queen is always very dignified but this is beyond the pale. These baseless accusations are extremely damaging and false.
The BP statement said that things will be addressed in private - probably with The Hag recording the call - so God knows how anything is going to be resolved. They can't trust Handbag at all now.

I think everything should be in writing and kept to the formal minimum. I don't think any family members should have any further personal conversations with Handbag from now on. He is treacherous.

Reactions: 56
Did anyone listen to James O’Brien on LBC this morning? Slavering over the pair of them and crying unicorn tears if anyone mentioned the military. Harry risked his life to SAVE us dontcha know 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The BP statement said that things will be addressed in private - probably with The Hag recording the call - so God knows how anything is going to be resolved. They can't trust Handbag at all now.

I think everything should be in writing and kept to the formal minimum. I don't think any family members should have any further personal conversations with Handbag from now on. He is treacherous.
I agree with this. It must be so heartbreaking for everyone in the RF, especially the Queen and Charles, to see Harry so deluded by a cheap and manipulative D-list scammer. William and Kate must be terribly sad as well. I can't imagine how I'd feel if my brother got tricked by a woman like this and turned on our family.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Re Melissa, one of the bullied by M staff, didnt she used to work for Robbie Williams? Would be interesting to see what he and Ayda thought of her. I'm sure I saw photo of Ayda and Melissa and they both looked happy

Reactions: 31
I've posted this before, but it was way back on thread #25 or so. Always relevant, always worth seeing again, especially now :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My husband thinks it’s all going to come out that Harry isn’t even Charles son. Ohhhhh, to be fair he looks nothing like Charles and definitely more like the Hewitt chap. I highly doubt anything will be exposed about that though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Did anyone listen to James O’Brien on LBC this morning? Slavering over the pair of them and crying unicorn tears if anyone mentioned the military. Harry risked his life to SAVE us dontcha know 🙄

No he is another useless bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My husband thinks it’s all going to come out that Harry isn’t even Charles son. Ohhhhh, to be fair he looks nothing like Charles and definitely more like the Spencer chap. I highly doubt anything will be exposed about that though.
Do you know what, I think he does look like Charles and is getting more like him as he gets older 🙈 don't shoot me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 87
My husband thinks it’s all going to come out that Harry isn’t even Charles son. Ohhhhh, to be fair he looks nothing like Charles and definitely more like the Spencer chap. I highly doubt anything will be exposed about that though.
no
1 cos it isn’t true
2 cos it would have to be with a reading of the paternity results on Jeremy Kyle and a slow pan and zoom on Megs face when she realises what she’s done

• Haha
Reactions: 26

nah has a strong likeness to Philip

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.