Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sick of the bs

Posted this on the last thread but thought I’d put it here too for anyone who needs their sanity restored and doesn’t understand how so many are taken in by MMs bullshit:

I’ve been trying to work out what the fuck is possessing all of their supporters. Why do they believe her, why are they drawn into the lies? Then it hit me, the thing that all her supporters have in common is that they have done no research, and have no nuance or context with it all. It’s all buzzwords from the social media echo chamber, with no meaning or facts behind them. On the other hand, the thing that her critics have in common is absolute droves of backed up evidence and facts, not just ‘she’s black that’s why you hate her’.

A very long winded way of me saying their supporters have zero critical faculties, intelligence and to a greater extent, individualism. They’re happy to follow the herd and be outraged without even bothering to find out the truth
And they all live on Facebook and have Live, Laugh, Love on their living room wall.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

mb1202

VIP Member
View attachment 475443
He is of the same race, so commenters can’t call him ‘racist’, so this man OBVIOUSLY has a ‘wounded ego’... has nothing to do with the fact that he has very clearly stated why he thinks it was inappropriate.

Just because you have a difference of opinion doesn’t make people ‘racist’ or there’s another reason for it, he’s SAID what it is. What is wrong with these (woke) people? What ever happened to simply saying “ok, we will just have to agree to differ!” and moving on like rational adults?!
Meghans supposed best friend Lindsey Roth wasn’t invited to the wedding either, and she’s sycophantically come out in support of her anyway. Everything in Meghan world is fake and calculated. Good on Wendell Pierce for speaking out.

Why did Harry tell his pregnant wife about that hurtful conversation he had with another member of the royal family? If I was Megan, I'd wonder what his motivation was. Or is Harry a liar and it didn't happen the way he said it did.
I should think it was old Hazza who said it, panicked that his wife would find out so said it was someone else and now he’s had to run with it! Pair of idiots.

The abuse TRF is getting is just appalling. As for Piers Morgan “quitting” can we get him over here as I think he’s the only person who speaks ANY sense about these two halfwits.

• Haha
  • Heart

spangly

VIP Member
I thought that this was interesting - someone on twitter is asking scobie about the contradtictions of Meghan saying she had never googled her Husband and his family but in Finding Freedom he says that they both googled each other.

• Haha
  • Wow

1001 others

VIP Member
I was thinking bots but it could be that too.
Funny story ... I know someone who was engaged by a PR company to create many accounts on news sites (using a VPN so it would look like the accounts were being set up in different locations) and leave numerous comments in favour of a certain story (not this one). And then there are bot farms ... it's pretty much the same process as buying followers and 'likes'.

• Wow
  • Heart

DandyTandy

VIP Member
in response to @Just_me1954 post from previous thread, thank you for posting that. It gives me hope! hazzo thinks he's not 'racist' because he's married to smeggy :rolleyes: . I don't think the woke values work like that.. But if there is evidence of him being racist (other than Nazi), I do hope it comes out!! I am counting down days until allegations of him being racists/sexist/unreliable/*insert trendy words* are made.

• Heart

kittenattack

VIP Member
I think the RF should have absolutely nothing more to do with them. Stop any handouts and let them live on mummy's leftovers. See how quickly The Hag gets through it with her shit covered frocks and diamond chicken coop earrings. It won't last five minutes.

Get rid of them. They're pointless, talentless, irritating, hypocritical, ugly no marks. They can't even hold down employment.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
I do say, as an extra she was pretty convincing in a blowjob scene in 90210. :unsure:

You’re right! That’s my favourite of her roles. I can’t believe she lost out on a Primetime Emmy.
I know everyone has to start somewhere but this is just hilariously funny.

• Haha

samhneach

Funny story ... I know someone who was engaged by a PR company to create many accounts on news sites (using a VPN so it would look like the accounts were being set up in different locations) and leave numerous comments in favour of a certain story (not this one). And then there are bot farms ... it's pretty much the same process as buying followers and 'likes'.
This is probably one of the biggest issues that faces us today is AI and Bot Farms.
Believe it or not this extends far beyond PR firms to actual media companies themselves. There is AI software and services available to those willing to pay for it which will scan posts on a news site or twitter etc, pick certain keywords, know from those keywords what side of the fence the poster is on, and post a counter message automatically to make the person feel like they are facing a loosing battle (i.e. that nobody agrees with their point of view)

It is also a double edge sword because websites (specifically news websites) that allow you like a post without holding an account, use that like to determine what type of reader you are, and use that data to feed how its going to display stories to you again in order to manipulate your mood. It's no secret, Facebook was caught doing it years ago on their timelines.

The real problem with all of this is for the last 5-10 years, the young people have forgotten how to think and have their own voice and opinions because they are too busy being entertained by funny videos which most of are fake and clearly set up to get views because views = money. The cash for views creates a breeding ground for narcissism and those types generally win at the game and become "influencers". The influencer needs followers to thrive and the more followers that cannot think for themselves the more successful said influencer will be. Can you see where this is going?? These "woke" follower types are so engrossed in their online community cult that they fear the backlash of being cast out for thinking against the grain. The interview last night was no interview... it was intentional programming to have every influencer virtue signal their followers (minions) to scorch earth for Meghan.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The Queen won’t remove their titles, talk about fanning an already burning flame if they did that.

racist royal family strip black family member of her title after denying black prince Archie of a title and security 😐

not a chance.

racism is check mate. You have no more moves to play, Meghan knew that going into that interview. She knew she had a winning game as did oprah,
I do wonder if even a tiny part of Harry wakes up in the mornings and thinks “fuuuuuck what have we done”

• Wow

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
This is a really good thread from people in diverse relationships and the discussions they had prior to children. Just as the previous poster who had normal questions regarding what their children will look like.

• Heart

NineTails20

Chatty Member
Good morning from a grey and rainy Dublin!

Boy this thread moved fast! Having said that, it's nice to see the chorus calling for Ginge and Whinge to lose their titles gaining volume.

mb1202

VIP Member
Absolutely, and I don't care whether she's expecting she needs to go through a full investigation, so if that means taking her to a police station, so be it.

I am even more annoyed and disappointed at Harry for allowing this absolute fiasco to go ahead.

As for Oprah, don't get me started. How dare she? I'm not feeling comfortable about this at all.
They should all be fully investigated, and if we’re going to play them at their woke game, arrest them for hate speech and inciting violence. They are absolutely despicable liars and hypocrites.

Side note about Oprah, where was her outrage about injustice and abuses of power when she was best mates with Weinstein? Vile, amoral woman.

• Angry
  • Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
I have found a really good documentary series on Netflix about the house of Windsor. In episode 2, it focuses on a Royal tour of South Africa that was undertaken by King George, Queen Elizabeth, Princess Elizabeth and Princess Margaret in 1947.
Obviously South Africa was in the throes of apartheid at this time and at an event where the then King was giving medals for soldiers, the South African government told him that he couldn’t place the medals on the black soldiers and that an aide would do it instead. King George batted them down and treated the black soldiers the same as the white ones, shaking hands and conversing.
It was interesting to see especially given the current claims of racism and also where HMTQ gets her diplomacy, fairness and work ethic from.
There’s also a bit about King Edward and Wallis Simpson in this episode and features letters revealed for the first time on television for anyone who may find it interesting.

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
I’ve decided the sugars and the young people supporting the Debarkles are all so stupid because they get all their information from social media. They don’t read newspapers or watch the news, so the only information they get and believe as ‘truth’ is from other idiots.

There are too many crap tv channels and programmes, so many apps etc, that they don’t get pushed into the real world like older people were. Before all the media and social media explosion took over, if you wanted information, you watched the news or read a paper or book.

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
Bring them out then - I really hope Omid gets sued for saying there was gross misconduct

mb1202

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been posted.

At the end he also says, tongue in cheek, Archie may not be Harry's as she's a golddigger LOL

This actually raises a good point as well as being funny! The race comment was brought up by Meghan in terms of titling Archie as a Prince. Let’s say this comment about Archie’s potential skin colour before he was born, did happen. That they didn’t want to give him a title if he miraculously (look at the parents...) came out dark skinned. Then, he’s born and their biggest, deeply racist fears are allayed and he is after all, inevitably, white! Then they can go ahead and give him a title, they’ve seen that he isn’t dark!

Oh wait, that’s not what happened at all is it because no one said anything, and the reason he wasn’t given a title is because it isn’t his birthright, and you actually said you didn’t want him to have one? That’s the real truth isn’t it Meg.

Ffs she is on another level. Hubris doesn’t even come close to describing her, and stupidity doesn’t even come close to describing H.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Flojo89

The only member of the Royal Family that has genuinely shocked me with recorded - not alleged - instances of racism is Harry. Harry is a few years younger than me and calling someone a ‘Paki’ hasn’t been acceptable in my lifetime, especially not in a workplace scenario.