Harry and Meghan #70 Two weddings, lots of lies, someone's telling porky pies

How long do you think Harry and Meghan will last?

• 3 years and they'll breakup in 2021

Votes: 156 14.2%
  • 4-5 years

Votes: 530 48.2%
  • 6-7 years

Votes: 171 15.5%
  • 8-9 years

Votes: 41 3.7%
  • Until death does part

Votes: 202 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Key Messages for Post-Tropical Cyclone Harry 🌪

Strong wild statements are still possible over the portions of California in the next couple of days.
The Royal Hurricane Relief is currently working on the demage caused by Harry, preparing shelters for those who lost sleep in the last two days.

Recap! Damage by Hurricane Harry:

●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry needs to educate his family. The best joke from Baldie
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.

Thank you for the title @Baguette

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
I think piers KNEW if he said anything there the race card would be played again. Black man accused white man of hating black woman and he agrees... you can’t win. I’m so angry by this and the fact they’ve used so many trump cards to mean they can’t be touched. Please let her lies be exposed.i spoke to a few pro Megan people yesterday and said a few did you knows and they oh no I didn’t, I said well if these facts are true would it change your mind and they said yes because I didn’t know these things. Poor Harry, I don’t think he wanted it this way. He’s been played so badly. I do like Harry, I don’t think it is him who wants this publicity at all I think it’s all Megan.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Key Messages for Post-Tropical Cyclone Harry 🌪

Strong wild statements are still possible over the portions of California in the next couple of days.
The Royal Hurricane Relief is currently working on the demage caused by Harry, preparing shelters for those who lost sleep in the last two days.

Recap! Damage by Hurricane Harry:

●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry needs to educate his family. The best joke from Baldie
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.

Thank you for the title @Baguette
Great summation @Rubythefirebat - ty @Baguette for a cracking title 👏 👏 👏

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - let the fun begin.................................. again!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread locked before I got a chance to respond to this. I was using Spain as an example of geographically comparable country who has only ever had small number of working royals. Even when Juan Carlos was King it was only ever his wife and children... His sisters never had a public role. Elena was unscathed by the controversy surrounding Juan Carlos and Cristina but stepped aside when her brother became king.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Also why didnt Oprah ask about Archie's birth eg why didnt they show the birth certificate, why did the spokesperson say she was in labour when she had given birth hours earlier?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I think it's disappointing that Harry and Meghan said that they were unable to publically address stories and rumours about themselves whilst being working Royals but have made accusations and allegations about other members of the Royal Family who are unable to publically defend themselves.

I agree with what Piers Morgan said yesterday that the Sussexes can't summarily dismiss allegations of bullying against them as lies and expect people to believe everything they say.

I dispair that this world that seems to accept that a BAME person cannot be criticised for their behaviour without the person giving the critcism being called racist (unless it is Priti Patel). Race isn't an excuse or an out for crappy behaviour and everyone should be held to the same standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 177
Piers really is a bit of a tit. I’ve never been able to cope with his shouting and I always wonder if he agrees to give some quite extreme people a platform on tv to stir up hatred. He’s an absolute shining example of giving someone enough rope... he was in a perfect place to intelligently, credibly and calmly dispute some of the claims made to balance the argument. All he’s done by being all shouty and walking off is look really daft- I don’t think he’s helped one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Meghan knew what she was doing with the race baiting. I'm disgusted that she is now seen as above reproach by people in America and in the UK.

I'm willing to believe that thick Harry might not have fully realised all the implications but he was clearly out for revenge against his father and driven by that.

I hope neither of them ever show their face in this country again.

• Heart
Reactions: 113
So which one of you was the caller Michelle on the Jeremy Vine show? She mentioned: CBS being the channel that took Diana's dying photos; porky pies; looking up Harry; Archie's skin; flying to America when PG; Charles taking Harry for mental health treatment; criticising Thomas for using press

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

I don’t think it’s fair to conclude that Kate was in the wrong there just because Meghan cried.

It could be another classic narcissistic manipulator move to gain sympathy. Just because someone cried doesn’t mean that person is automatically right or good.

Without the context and background, we wouldn’t know what happened.

It could be that Katy was right to insist on tights (due to protocols) and so had an argument with Meghan. Meghan cried (for whatever reason). Kate apologised for making her cry, because Kate was the bigger person and wanted to mend the relationship. But that does not mean Kate was wrong or she apologised for insisting on tights. Two separate issues there.

The Palace didn’t respond to the story in the press, because, perhaps, that would just reveal someone’s (not Kate) low or lack of emotional intelligence.

Meghan always wants to be the victim and the couple like to interpret things in their own delusional ways. Their ‘truth’ is not necessarily the truth or the fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 111
I think meghan played the game of if I can't have it none of you can have it, hense the reason she tried to nuke the RF with her ridiculous claims, she knew she was never getting near the crown so she's ruined it for every one. Diana hated the RF but she still respected them. She'd be so disappointed in Harry

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
I'm just looking forward to the response to all of this from TQ. I also think that the tabloid press in the UK are just chomping at the bit to unleash hell on Hazza and Smegsy. Because we all know that for every story they ran with, there's at least three they didn't. There's probably a ton of stuff they know about his relationships with Chelsy Davy and Cressida Bonas. And his army 'pals' most likely have a treasure trove of tales to share.

Reactions: 54
I think it's disappointing that Harry and Meghan said that they were unable to publically address stories and rumours about themselves whilst being working Royals but have made accusations and allegations about other members of the Royal Family who are unable to publically defend themselves.

I agree with what Piers Morgan said yesterday that the Sussexes can't summarily dismiss allegations of bullying against them as lies and expect people to believe everything they say.

I dispair that this world that seems to accept that a BAME person cannot be criticised for their behaviour without the person giving the critcism being called racist (unless it is Priti Patel). Race isn't an excuse or an out for crappy behaviour and everyone should be held to the same standards.
I agree and I think it will lead to more division and hate. They lack the intellect to see how much trouble they're causing. They probably don't even care. Everything they preach is drivel because of this.

Reactions: 37
Does anyone think the media are waiting to hear back from the palace before the media exposes Meghan.

Funny tho Meghan didn’t like the bullying claims about her and immediately leaped to say oh it’s a smear campaign against her character.

That already made me know that the bullying claims
are true when you try to immediately say I didn’t do this im a good person.

She’s smears the palace and we have not heard from them, they’ve not come out and said it’s a smear campaign against us.

The palace are doing the right thing, if they came out with a statement soon after the interview they would had looked guilty,

Unlike Meghan by releasing as statement saying she’s not a bully but a nice person shows that she’s afraid of the real truth of her coming out about her so she has to say quick I’m a good person.

The palace are going to come back with something good I reckon, I think it will be sincere whilst also throwing shade at Harry and Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Is anyone watching This Morning.. i didn't catch the name of the chap who is on now. But he isn't putting up with Meghans tit..

• Heart
Reactions: 39

This is exactly why they did this.... When the Palace refute the claims she can say look! They can defend themselves when they want to!

We are expected to take her "truth" at face value, without question but expected to dismiss the claims of bullying against her because she says its not true

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.