Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Bonus! Who said it?

• Noone

Votes: 245 20.0%
  • Charles

Votes: 410 33.5%
  • Someone else

Votes: 161 13.2%
  • Harry's inner voice, narrated by Meg

Votes: 408 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🕵️‍♂️Game time: Your Truth 🕵️‍♀️

The classic detective game! In Your Truth, players move from room to room in a Montecito mansion to solve the mystery of: who done it, with what, and where? Players must listen to Meg and Harry's accusation against the members of the RF and spot the lie. Bonus question is who said the racist comment!

A great game for those who enjoy nonsense and limited range of acting.

Note: To makes sure you are not a robot, you have to name a country and point it on the map. 📌

Thank you for the title @Palpatine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
so if the "wedding" in the garden would not have been legal, and the big fancy wedding was just a blessing are they actually married??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Smeggy talks in circle. More circle than yacht girl promiscuous activities :rolleyes: I bet in about a month, she will release PR on how her words have been taken out of context and how she is a fuckin saint :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I really hate the overused-to-death phrase "speaking my truth". :rolleyes: It grates on me as much as "furbabies", "ickle"* people or even saying you're going to Sainsbobs or Mataland.

Just like #bekind lot (who are anything but), the ones protesting that they're sharing truthful anecdotes are usually liars.

Not as heinous as these two trying to get the British public to pity them, though...

*Ha, I made a typo, icke instead of ickle. Wonder what David Icke makes of all this (not that he necessarily would offer a measured opinion, but anyway)...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Firstly can I get my £40 back for the parking for the royal “wedding” then?

I used to do some PA work for a big company sending high profile people around the world. We held their passports and driving licenses to enable us to book tickets, cars, helicopters etc etc. They were then given in a pack to the person accompanying them.
I thought this was standard practice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
It dawned on me that Megain and the toad must be feeling very smug after their interview. Just like Andrew was after his interview. But we all know how that turned out for him, don't we :D

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Have you just seen the latest PR photos of them? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

SO MANIPULATIVE!!!!!

Now it‘s going to be ‘leave the expectant couple alone to enjoy this special time in life as they await their newest member’

Butter wouldn’t melt.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 59
"I have what my mum left me and without that we wouldn’t have been able to do this," he said of his relocation to Los Angeles.

"It’s like she saw it coming and she’s been with us through this whole process," he added.

It has been reported that Princess Diana left Harry and William £6.5million when she died in 1997 with the money invested so that Harry received roughly £10million when he turned 30.

This guy is pathetic and a disgrace!!! I can't believe his audacity to moan and whinge about his financial problems. In the middle of a global pandemic in which every day someone is losing their job and struggling to pay bills and rent. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 129
I really hate the overused-to-death phrase "speaking my truth". :rolleyes: It grates on me as much as "furbabies", "ickle"* people or even saying you're going to Sainsbobs or Mataland.

Just like #bekind lot (who are anything but), the ones protesting that they're sharing truthful anecdotes are usually liars.

Not as heinous as these two trying to get the British public to pity them, though...

*Ha, I did a typo, icke instead of ickle. Wonder what David Icke makes of all this (not that he necessarily would offer a measured opinion, but anyway)...
It’s actually a very clever tool from the woke left. Speaking my truth, doesn’t mean speaking the truth. There’s a huge difference. MM has lied through her teeth and made out that she was bullied, ostracised, hounded etc. Whether it’s objectively true (hint: it isn’t) or not doesn’t matter, it’s ‘her truth’. That phrase is basically carte blanche for people to lie and accuse others of bigotry, racism, sexism even when it’s just not there.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
After thinking over it, I blame.... Matt Cardle.

If he had taken up on Smeggy's offer, we would never have heard of this psycho. Damn you, Matt Cardle. Damn you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
"I have what my mum left me and without that we wouldn’t have been able to do this," he said of his relocation to Los Angeles.

"It’s like she saw it coming and she’s been with us through this whole process," he added.

It has been reported that Princess Diana left Harry and William £6.5million when she died in 1997 with the money invested so that Harry received roughly £10million when he turned 30.

This guy is pathetic and a disgrace!!! I can't believe his audacity to moan and whinge about his financial problems. In the middle of a global pandemic in which every day someone is losing their job and struggling to pay bills and rent. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
He casually forgot to mention the few million pounds in spare change his great granny, The Queen Mother left him.... Doesn't he come into that money when he turns 40?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
No. Slightly unbelievably she said clearly that Nottingham Cottage garden was their marriage and the Windsor ceremony was theatre and they didn't even want it.

I think this wedding situation has to be resolved. The Windsor wedding service took place in the presence of HMTQ, the Head of the Church of England. Its extremely serious if it was faked.
There were a several vicars having arguments over it on twitter. I don't know about other denominations or religions but in the Church of England you aren't allowed to have a fake ceremony to fool the public with the Archbishop knowingly involved both times. As I said before God would be like "erm, you idiots already did this, now neither are valid!". It gets even more muddled when the "threatre" ceremony was the signing of the register one with the witnesses.

And that's before you get into "faking it" for a billion people and being smug about it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Have you just seen the latest PR photos of them? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

SO MANIPULATIVE!!!!!

Now it‘s going to be ‘leave the expectant couple alone to enjoy this special time in life as they await their newest member’

Butter wouldn’t melt.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
The timing of it! So strategic! They are the worst!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Firstly can I get my £40 back for the parking for the royal “wedding” then?

I used to do some PA work for a big company sending high profile people around the world. We held their passports and driving licenses to enable us to book tickets, cars, helicopters etc etc. They were then given in a pack to the person accompanying them.
I thought this was standard practice?
I think this is standard in most large organisations with senior staff.

The passport thing is another head scratcher for me. She didnt have one but went to NY, tennis etc. That makes no sense. Did she think she could jet off whenever she wanted on the back of the british taxpayer? Did the ginger nut do such a tit job of telling her what it was like? How many times did they actually meet before he popped the question? Lol! They make no sense.

Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.