Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👑Announcement: We entered Phase 3!👑

✔Phase 1: catch the Prince, turn him into a frog

✔Phase 2: cosplay Diana at the Comic-Con

🔲Phase 3: slowly boil the frog 🐸
Plot: In this phase we can witness more media nonsense after the Oprah interview. Discredit Harry day by day, as he is not the hero we wished for and unable to save Meg from being secondhand celeb. Following Diana's path we can be part of history, that noone else care about, and watch the build up to the divorce and the hunting for a Hung Tech Millionaire.

Imdb: 3/10
Tattle: 10/10

Your mental coach does not approve this!

Thank you for the title @keylimepie (again :LOL:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
👑Announcement: We entered Phase 3!👑

✔Phase 1: catch the Prince, turn him into a frog

✔Phase 2: cosplay Diana at the Comic-Con

🔲Phase 3: slowly boil the frog 🐸
Plot: In this phase we can witness more media nonsense after the Oprah interview. Discredit Harry day by day, as he is not the hero we wished for and unable to save Meg from being secondhand celeb. Following Diana's path we can be part of history, that noone else care about, and watch the build up to the divorce and the hunting for a Hung Tech Millionaire.

Imdb: 3/10
Tattle: 10/10

Your mental coach does not approve this!

Thank you for the title @keylimepie (again :LOL:)
Thank you for your commitment to public service.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The interview between Harry and Meghan and Oprah aired last night. Including such delights as:

Meghan felt suicidal and wasnt supported
The Royal family are racist, because an unnamed person dared to ask about the colour of their unborn's childs skin. Harry doesnt want to discuss this allegation any further or name any names!
Kate made Meghan cry
Harry is upset that he has lost financed security from the British tax payer
Harry isnt talking to his father as his father wont answer his calls

Oh and they did a public gender reveal on the Oprah show...such class!

Oh and there is more to come.....at lunchtime via Oprah......

Do we have a current link to the whole show? Or has everything been blocked until it airs on ITV tonight at 9

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I agree with some of what you say.
However, when they were first dating Harry sent out a statement that Meghan was a victim of press racism - and media must stop with the hatred. Do you believe his family would then be idiotic/insensitive enough to say something racist about his wife or unborn baby?
I'll post the reply here because the other thread got locked
Said it in a recent post but I wouldn't be surprised if some stuff slipped out by the senior royals, especially Phillip. I reckon the younger royals are much better at this though there is the possibility that they have grown up around racism which is normalised, so they themselves may also have opinions which are 'subtle' but racist. But I could of course be totally wrong.
I just think it's odd to talk about racism and take an example which can easily be interpreted as being something done out of curiosity. If this was a pattern of behaviour from the people around them, why not mention all of it? The constant subtle comments, or the very obvious remarks, and the fact that the questions on what the child would look like would then have made her feel uncomfortable? As someone else said, context is key.

Reactions: 26
The interview between Harry and Meghan and Oprah aired last night. Including such delights as:

The Royal family are racist, because an unnamed person dared to ask about the colour of their unborn's childs skin. Harry doesnt want to discuss this allegation any further or name any names!
Kate made Meghan cry

All “Meghans truth” i’d love to know the actual truth of the above

Reactions: 44
Going from a post on the last thread, I am asking for thoughts and prayers.

I share a birthday with Smegsy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Kate made Meghan cry

Do we have a current link to the whole show? Or has everything been blocked until it airs on ITV tonight at 9

what could oprah possibly say? cover her ass for allowing these assholes, malignant narcs spread lies on her show?

Reactions: 23
I'm going to be watching CBS this morning to see what else oozes out from Oprah's studio while I catch up on 30 pages from last night. Just want to add this here:

I know there are much more respected & better known Americans who post on this thread, so hey, who am I? Nevertheless, here are my thoughts.

I can't imagine how Brits must feel, because I am fuming & I'm obviously not invested at all. I didn't even watch it, just read the transcripts here & I'm livid. I knew Megantionette was crazy, but home girl is CRAZY. And Harry, woo boy. Obvious issues himself.

Journalists need to go over this with a fine tooth comb & pull out all of the inconsistencies. They not only contradicted what was previously stated, they contradicted each other.

You don't know the national anthem? Shut up. Google it, you hoe.
No one helped you? BULL. You didn't ask for help, we all know it. The first thing I would have done when I fell in love with a Prince 😍🙄, would have been to ask for help. Teach me everything. And there is not a doubt in my mind that I (& she) would have received it.
They worried about your baby's skin color? STOP. No one could even tell you were mixed.
You were refused help for your mental health? Nope. W&K speak about mental health all the time, do they not? It would actually be WONDERFUL press for "the firm" for her to receive help for her obvious Post-Partum Depression she had if Harry was coming home to her crying every day.

How incredibly tone deaf to sit in a $$$$ dress, living in a mansion, driving Range Rovers, crying about being "cut off".

Please don't think that whatever support you see for them on twitter, US media, etc is actually how our country thinks. I've seen that a lot in these threads. I see a lot is "U.S. sources" cited that are all left leaning outlets. They are the only ones lapping up this crap. 90% of this country doesn't even know or care who they are or about the monarchy. Of the remaining 10%, maybe 2% are the media, tiktok, & twitter which are the left leaning, woke, supporters of them.

For all the Obama worship I read on here...I mean, those are her friends? Those are the circles she runs in. I just typed out a paragraph, then deleted it, because I didn't want to seem too political or off topic. But I suppose I just think you all should understand that IF what I have read on the past several threads is any indication, you all are getting your picture of U.S. culture from sources that support the very claims that Megantionette & her idiot friends are making. Just confusing to me that everyone can see through this psychopath, but then read all the adoration for her friends?

Well, back to lurking since I'm just a stupid American.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I’d love to hear from the staff who worked with Meghan & Harry and left. More importantly the staff of other backgrounds too. I think it’s about time we heard their stories. The real judge of character is how you treat people you cannot benefit from.
Time and time again we’ve seen Twitter isn’t a reflection of the opinion of the British public. It’s just the few that try to scream the loudest that get reported on.

Ten times more disappointed in Harry for allowing the insinuations of racism because he didn’t get his way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I'll post the reply here because the other thread got locked
Said it in a recent post but I wouldn't be surprised if some stuff slipped out by the senior royals, especially Phillip. I reckon the younger royals are much better at this though there is the possibility that they have grown up around racism which is normalised, so they themselves may also have opinions which are 'subtle' but racist. But I could of course be totally wrong.
I just think it's odd to talk about racism and take an example which can easily be interpreted as being something done out of curiosity. If this was a pattern of behaviour from the people around them, why not mention all of it? The constant subtle comments, or the very obvious remarks, and the fact that the questions on what the child would look like would then have made her feel uncomfortable? As someone else said, context is key.
I said on the last thread that you didn't seem to know how the BRF works. Well, you've certainly made up now. Made up are the key words here.

Reactions: 17
So they couldn't announce the birth time or place or godparents of archie but they can reveal the gender of the unborn child on oprah?

• Haha
Reactions: 112
It’s actually terrible journalism to not try to offer a balance and explore both sides. I’ve only seen clips and read here but it doesn’t look like this happens at all...

Reactions: 50
S
I'm going to be watching CBS this morning to see what else oozes out from Oprah's studio while I catch up on 30 pages from last night. Just want to add this here:

Honestly, post of the year. Welcome, our American friend. More takes like this, please!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I see Meghan and the ginger doormat have now spoken and thrown the racism card into the ring, can't help thinking it's all because of the 9 people she bullied out of the Royal household, I'll be waiting to see the outcome of that tribunal with interest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Someone I know who is a black female is pro Megan and literally won’t talk to me about it... I wanted a healthy debate as to why she’s pro Megan and what she thinks and I’ve been shut right down. Can’t help but think Megan has been clever on triggering other people’s issues by saying this and made into something entirely different. I was so shocked, thought this person was a mate but perhaps not!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Surely the gloves are off now? Even back in the day, the palace tried to rebut some of the Diana Panorama stuff, Chas did a soft soap interview with Jonathan Dimbleby for ITV, iirc?

This time, its war. They've got mountains of dirt on her, these people aren't stupid. William needs to be tasked with the takedown.

Reactions: 43
Thank you for the new thread.

Re the person who asked about what colour the baby would be - maybe it’s Harry who asked this???

Could it be in a conversation about whether he’d have a ginger son... the person was speculating about all sorts of looks.

But personally I don’t believe a word that comes out of either of their mouths. Frogs? More like lying toads!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.