Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Thread title by Moronic

I'm not sure we need a roundup, the headlines today will cover it all

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Remember the pics at Wimbledon where she insisted on the whole block of seats being cleared and accused the guy taking a selfie of photographing her? All this talk of security/archies security, she probably wanted a crazy ton of security way more than necessary for the status of it, to feel important

• Heart
Reactions: 87
So she’s asking Harry about the skin colour conversation... and.. MED break!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Anyone else's arse cheeks clenched to find out if he spills who said about the skin tone?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can she not pay for her own security? I just don’t understand???????

Reactions: 39
More race card stuff coming up from Harry after the ad break...

Brace, brace!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Harry speaking about Archie’s skin colour convo after the break...
Wonder if will say who it was?

Reactions: 22
I am honestly so happy he came on. He is tanking this by making them sound scattered and entitled deluded and hyper confrontational. Thank you, you f*cking loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Also he talked about parliament and an open letter signed by them. He knows the royals don’t involve themselves in politics at all.

Reactions: 31
No regrets staying up for this even with kids going back to school tomorrow, 6.30 I need to be up 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Can she not pay for her own security? I just don’t understand???????
I’ve only seen bits of it and now my VPN free data has run out, but I’ve not once heard mentioned that everything they are complaining about is funded by the UK taxpayer and what do they think the British public will feel about it all

Reactions: 34
It's going to be open season on these two in a few hours.

In the meantime, try Fuckitall, the new pill from glaxo-wellcome, sure to cure whatever is wrong with you British people...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This may be unpopular, he's going on so much about race, I'm seeing one black woman there and it ain't mean.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.