Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I am just jumping on quick to tell you my attempt at trying to view the interview online from the U.K. (haven’t read the last few pages so sorry if someone has already provided similar info).

1) If you want to watch the show live on CBS at 1am, you will need to download a VPN to your device.

I downloaded https://protonvpn.com/pricing and selected the FREE plan.

I downloaded the app to my iPad and then I was asked to choose to connect to either a server in either Netherlands, Japan or the US (these are the only places available on the free version). So I chose to connect to one of their US servers - there are about seven to choose from.

Once connected to a US server via VPN (a virtual privacy network that’s disguises your real location - it’s not illegal BTW), you need to go to cbs.com which is the channel showing the Oprah interview.

On CBS, click the three lines in the top right hand corner to sign up for free.

Then go to the home page and you should see the Oprah show in the listings. Click on that and...I suppose we have to wait until 1am until it starts!

I am all set up this way and I hope it works.

2) Another recommended way of viewing the show from the U.K. was to choose a VPN (I did - ProtonVPN) and then subscribe to Paramount Plus to view the show. It is $5.99 per month but you get a 30 day free trial so you can cancel after watching it and you won’t get charged. HOWEVER...there are two big stumbling blocks for non US residents 1] you need a US zip code and address (I found one on the net and input that) BUT THEN you have to have a US PayPal account to a US bank card in order to enter your payment details. I have neither. The only way round it is to buy a US preloaded gift card online and use that but the minimum spend is $25 so I want going to do that.

This article basically below explains what I have written above in point 2) but it fails to mention that you need either a US PayPal account, a USbank card, or a US gift card / prepaid card in order to enter the payment details for your free 30 days subscription. If you don’t have any, it won’t let you sign up.

So....I have gone for option 1) above and hope it works.

if it doesn’t work, has anyone else in the U.K. found another way to watch? Eg via a You Tube channel on a delay etc? Someome provided a FB LIVE link earlier today but that was just for the aftershow at 3am.

That is the aftershow discussion at 3am. Is there one for the live show at 1am?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

EiiiEiiiO

It’s starting.. don’t know how much I’ll be able to stomach honestly. But watching bc I’m truly so curious how this bitch will play the victim for 2 hours 🙄

Chita

VIP Member
Why were they asked to leave the garden party?
And what did Charles say to Harry to make him leave?

50sGirl

VIP Member
  • Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
  • Haha

Kotare

VIP Member
Standing with the chickens. There is a shed named 'Archie's Chick Inn'

O - So you are stepping back out of frustration, Meghan had said 'I don't want to live any more'
H - I wasn't prepared for that, I didn't have a conversation with anyone in the family, I was ashamed of admitting it to them, its a very trapping environment. NO EVIDENCE THEN IS THERE
H - I didn't have anyone to turn to. The family have a mentality that this is how it is. We've all been through it. What was different for me was the race element. It wasn't just affecting my wife but was affecting everyone else. I told the Palace that this wasn't going to end well. But for us, this union, and the specifics around her race. There was an opportunity for my family to show public support.
Now Harry talks about the MPs letter. And says that noone in his family ever gave them public support
My family are scared of the tabloids turning on them. There is an invisible contract between the Insitution and the UK tabloids. If you as a family member are prepared to wine and dine the reporters you will get better press. There is a level of control by fear that has existed for generation after generation. The institution survives because of it.
Are they elaborating on the “race” element?

Reactions: 4