Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

igiveup

VIP Member
Do we know if he will be in for 6am or will he do his 7am slot ? let’s hope he can make it Into work after being up watching it.

I’ll be royally peed of if he’s not there because he couldn’t get up in time 🤣.

Susanna won’t be able to get a word in edgeways tomorrow will she 🤣🤣🤣.

I’m setting an early alarm so I can watch Piers slag them off rotten 🤣 defo worth the early start🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

catlady29

Chatty Member
Well, I expected it to be v boring, its most definitely not that going by these comments, and to think there is still 1 hr to go 😳

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Anyone in the U.K. that is planning to watch the whingefest at 1am via a VPN, please can you recommend a free VPN that you have successfully downloaded and managed to access the US TV channel ready for when it comes on? The VPN I use is not letting me access it as it can’t source the location.

If anyone can provide a link and an idiots’ guide to make it simple for an old goat like me, I will be very grateful!
Hi

I use VPN360. I use it often to watch Chicago Fire/Med & 911 Lonestar

Libbie

VIP Member
Does she reckon by this The Queen will apologise and say oh here you go Harry is a Prince now I’m sorry for what I put you through.

Bollocks The Queen is gonna go in dirty lol 😂
Unleash the hounds... prepare the cannons!!!

• Heart

pellegrino

Chatty Member
Definitely not a fan of Markle but I can’t help wonder if she and Harry do have something on them as they are now bulshy enough to behave this way. One theory I read is that they were thrown to the press as scapegoats in return to them easing off Prince Andrew and also wills alleged affair...
Bolshy

• Haha

igiveup

VIP Member
I’m not gonna sleep am I , I mean who is 🤣 .

Not sure if it’s been posted but Chris Ships latest post the comments are funny.

The whole Prince Archie dabarcle Meghan is gonna get ripped for and Oprah for not doing her research properly.

Tofino

VIP Member
I need to go to sleep before it starts otherwise I’ll be screwed and up all night.

Sick of the bs

I won't, really need the sleep! But will be checking things first thing in the morning...one of my kids going back to school, so might be up in time for Piers....😊
Hope I'm not being too thick... Is it screening somewhere here in the UK?

Kotare

VIP Member
Love the little bit of shade from the person writing the BBC News live feed.

"A horrible picture is being drawn – of Meghan torn apart by the coverage of her, having suicidal thoughts - and of the palace having learnt nothing in the 40 years since Diana.

Again, worth noting that this is only one side of the story."
Essentially Kate drove her to have suicidal thoughts then.....

• Sick