Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbie

VIP Member
I think I've managed to stream from an earlier link someone provided, it does keep popping up asking if I want to meet sexy Asian singles in my area though so hopefully I don't accidently arrange a date with someone 😂
I think we’re watching the same stream! 😂 I’ve got it in background view so can view this page whilst watching, gets rid of the constant pop ups too! 😬

Reactions: 4

Usagi

Urgh I'm still up and really want to watch. All the links given encourage me sign up to a $40 dollar subscription (which doesn't work anyway). Has anyone from the UK found a reliable CBS stream?

Yel

Chatty Member
Urgh I'm still up and really want to watch. All the links given encourage me sign up to a $40 dollar subscription (which doesn't work anyway). Has anyone from the UK found a reliable CBS stream?
Www.Locast.org

You need a VPN and Change your geolocation. Both are easy to do with apps

Redbreast

VIP Member
Really want to watch it in half an hour but in the uk everytime I try and download a vpn it asks me to download a different app and then pay and give card details for “free trial” have people done that? Think may just have to wait and see it by another means tomorrow night 🤔

Reactions: 3

Homesweethomesweethome

Turned off my GPS and it seems to be working. I'm going to regret this in the morning....
Anyone know how to do this on iPhone? I’m using surf shark vpn app with a 7 day free trial and was using the streaming link kindly provided further up (stream2watch) thank you baguette 😊 but having issues with it pausing and pop ups

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Has she said much about the media? The one story she’s seemed to mention about Kate and the tears is true! At least partially

igiveup

VIP Member
Love this, you’ve summed up what I was thinking ❤
Still not caught up with the thread yet 🤦‍♀️
Commonwealth service I thought was a roaring success. Beautiful music and wonderful diversity showcasing the incredible people within the commonwealth. A true testament to HMTQ and her years of hard work.
I won’t be watching the interview tonight but will try and catch up with all you lovely lot tomorrow morning for all the gossip!
Lastly just wanted to say... Fuck you Markle. Don’t ever Grace our presences again. You don’t deserve to set foot in a country who welcomed you, celebrated with you and championed you to do well and in return you label us racists. Well this ‘racist’ loved the commonwealth service and really applauded everyone, regardless of colour, coming together to celebrate something that you could have contributed to greatly and have rightly been praised for it. Enjoy LA and I hope you choke on your organic waffles seeing how diverse and inclusive the UK actually is and not how you perceive it to be.