Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Guess the Guest!

• Doria

Votes: 53 9.5%
  • Archie

Votes: 139 24.9%
  • Dogs

Votes: 18 3.2%
  • Harry's last surviving and thriving brain cell

Votes: 115 20.6%
  • Noone. It is The Meghan's Voice Show.

Votes: 234 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulation you just reached lvl 66 in The Witch Trial!

On this level you have to survive an episode of a dated whine show, that noone asked for.
At the end of this level do not forget to pick up your RubyBag, which contains:

●Limited edition "Tattle is universal" pj's, for your well deserved sleep, after keeping up with all of these threads
●Sample of CRINGE - anti-hairloss shampoo
●Free 30 day access to DiabetesPro - brand new app that blocks sugar content on social media, premium users are able to block Omid

Please vote in the poll, who is gonna be the special guest on this episode!

Special thank you for the title @keylimepie

Press like to start the quest!

tenor (1).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Thanks for the new thread @Rubythefirebat and title @keylimepie

Wow. I didn't know she was throwing a party for friends at Sandringham. Who were the 'friends'? I bet Oprah isn't one of them. Is Diva her middle name because she sure is/was acting like one? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Wow. I didn't know she was throwing a party for friends at Sandringham. Who were the 'friends'? I bet Oprah isn't one of them. Is Diva her middle name because she sure is/was acting like one? :rolleyes:

This story is hilarious.

Whatever happened to “tender hearted vegan Meghan can’t bear Harry shooting wildlife”? Bollocks as ever 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 51

What and what? What friends? She had none. Were they perhaps Omid ScoobyDoo and Soho House personnel?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I read that Camilla Long piece and although it was funny in parts it was also a bit shite, her opinion of course.
I think she’s been a bit mean to Brenda who’s 94 and knows only one way to live but what do I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"The actual worst incidences haven’t come out. There are some harrowing stories to tell. I’ve had some teary conversations with people this
week.”

Royal aides vow to 'come out swinging' with fresh revelations on Meghan Markle warning 'the worst hasn't come out yet' (thesun.co.uk)
Well it's not too early for leaks to start.

Still there for me? My version says updated at 6.17 am this morning, persumably when 'tea' became 'hot drink' and 'thrown' became 'knocked over'.

At one point Meghan is claimed to have lost her temper with an assistant and a hot drink was knocked over.

A source said: “The Australia tour is one of the most important in the royal world but there have long been allegations of rows with staff.

“If these assistants come forward it will form the centre of the Palace’s bullying probe. It was a critical time.”

The allegations also include Meghan becoming upset at being given only a wing of the Australian Governor’s mansion to stay in, rather than the entire property.

A month after the tour, the couple’s first as a royal couple, Meghan’s personal assistant Melissa Toubati resigned.

Yeah I think it was thrown. Let's not try to rewrite history until we at least talk to the nice lady and give her a couple million more in hush money.

Is anyone getting the snacks in for tomorrow? There's going to be so much news coverage all day - I may do me and my Mum a nice afternoon tea and get the best china out! :coffee:🍰🍿🥧
Don't throw the china

I've made a screenshot from the fame vixen video
Ermmmm... well it certainly looks like her 😳

Anyway the Skippy blog on Tumblr is full of nonsense and doesn't have any credibility.

I've seen the video of the woman at the golfing event who says that she had a child before but I don't think that this should be given any credibility either. Samantha has said its it's not true and in all likelihood the woman being interviewed got it wrong.
WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO LOOK 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
If the Queen is to be briefed at breakfast tomorrow,will she choke on her cornflakes ? Whatever,it wont be a good Monday at Windsor.

Reactions: 18

I believe that one was tucked inside a Times article late yesterday. It seems like with every story that comes out they are burying a new tidbit or Easter egg inside that leads to something else.

Apologies if someone's already put this up on the last thread ... It moved so fast I couldn't keep up!

CBS 'buys extensive footage of Thomas Markle from ITV' for bombshell Oprah interview | Daily Mail Online
So she's going to trash TM again. The whole of American and Britain may need to get behind the couch before this thing is done.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I read that Camilla Long piece and although it was funny in parts it was also a bit shite, her opinion of course.
I think she’s been a bit mean to Brenda who’s 94 and knows only one way to live but what do I know.
As Camilla seems to think that HMTQ invented the Monarchy in 1952 I can't really take her seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thanks @Rubythefirebat and @keylimepie for the shiny new thread. We'll be needing another one by the time Piers starts ranting tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:

Is anyone else looking forward to the Commonwealth Day Service at 5 pm. No Harkles, no drama, no green goblin horror frocks, no crashing through chairs, just service, duty and some decent tunes as well.

It feels like therapy for Royal-watchers. I shall make a nice cup of tea to enjoy it properly. Can anyone lend me a corgi?
Off to soothe my spirit with Proper Royalty

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Camilla Long is a complete witch. She's vicious to everyone. I can't stand her. I read The Times, but never anything by her as it's dangerous for my blood pressure and state of mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No weapons or gold are allowed on this level. But you can wear the Greville emerald tiara to boost your HP while watching the tit show.

* other emerald jewels works too

View attachment 471670
Thank you - I accept the tiara and will hunt the dwarf, find the axe, cross the bridge, free the bear, find the diamond.... yup Wang - those were the days.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ok folks. I have just sat down to watch the Queen. Let’s get the ratings higher than the woe is me interview that is being screened later. I for one will not be watching the failed prince and the cheap game show hostess

• Heart
BBC1 Commonwealth Service: Is Anita Rani taking the piss with that dress?

• Haha
Just started watching the commonwealth service. Why is the presenter wearing that hideous frog shade of green.
is she a secret sugar ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.