Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just an idle thought: do we think JCMH actually KNOWS what she said yet?

It's like, I can diss my family if I feel like it, but no one else, not even Mr Wackie Jeaver, can.
It would be absolutely hilarious if he doesn't

Reactions: 13
You need to make Hyacinth your avatar

Reactions: 15
This is another fallacy MM and H have convinced themselves of- that Meghan was/would be relentlessly hounded. This never occurred prior to them leaving and never would occur anyway. She is a nobody and has no star quality- Diana was a one off, the fear Harry has of history repeating itself is completely unfounded.

Reactions: 29
Isn't Biden supposed to be coming over this year? I'd love Catherine and William be centre stage with Catherine wearing a plethora of amazing tiaras, including the emerald one. I don't know if we ever go over there but imagine how many sets of crockery would be smashed if then the Cambridges returned the favour and did a quick trip to the states. I'm sure people would fall in love with their adorable children

Reactions: 45
She wants to be the one to bring down the Monarchy

Reactions: 20
Sorry, I wrote it wrong. I know that it's spouse following behind but Meghan will push the agenda that it's woman following behind men. I'm sure there is already been a story from a 'source' about how she feels that practice is outdated

I agree, the UK like all countries as issues with racism, but it applies to all minorities not just black. People seem to apply racism to just black people at the moment. I don't think the UK has as big an issue as America, but if people want to get outraged look to China and their advert for washing up powder

In my opinion, there will always be so called ‘unconscious bias’ present in all groups. It’s innate and there are prejudices as you say against other minorities, and in other parts of the world against whites!
The reason it’s being brought up on here is because it’s doing a disservice to actual racism issues/disadvantages and Meghan is simply playing a ‘card’. I don’t think anyone hand on heart could say they view Meghan as a black woman.

Reactions: 28
It needs to become a worldwide issue now. Australia needs to publish the tea incident, and American papers need to do historic instances in her younger days. Im sure now its out there if she has been bad in the past there will be money for those who want to sell a story.There needs to be a collective account of a pattern of behaviour, and not only coming from the UK.

I agree completely.

Reactions: 30
Someone pass Chris Ship a dictionary so he can look up the meaning of 'Global' (Hint - it doesn't mean 'a handful of countries who are a bit short of content due to COVID')

But they've captured the all-important Croatian market, so that's something.

Reactions: 13
Someone pass Chris Ship a dictionary so he can look up the meaning of 'Global' (Hint - it doesn't mean 'a handful of countries who are a bit short of content due to COVID')

Just because it’s been bought in a good few countries does not mean they are important or popular. It’s because they consistently make a complete and utter spectacle of themselves!

Reactions: 23
'An intimate conversation'

Are we going to be treated to roast chicken and waffle details?

Reactions: 27
It's so obvious that 99% of the Meghan/Diana/What About Andrew Tweets are organised bot activity. I keep wondering how much this fake popularity is costing them...
I bet grumpy old Andrew is really peed off at constantly being wheeled out as an example by these angry stans and bots! It really is below One's dignity to be tattled about like this by the lower classes, when all One did when young and virile with One's chopper was to cavort with sex-mad geriatrics and young maidens on Shagg Cove Island with One's good friend Markus. I mean, really, Mummy?

'An intimate conversation'

Are we going to be treated to roast chicken and waffle details?
So intimate that it’s being broadcast to millions of people. This whole thing that Oprah is a dear friend of theirs is hilarious, they had never met before she was invited to the wedding! Awful shallow world these people live in. Do they not crave real friendship, respect and dignity? Clearly not!

Reactions: 26
It won't happen but BP should really clean house, send Andrew to see the FBI, do the meghan investigation and they then answer every counter argument thrown at them

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.