Harry and Meghan #62 John Lemon and Woko Ono snitch to Oprah about going solo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the people saying that the British media are toxic, but did our media drive meghan to a full blown mental breakdown like Britney Spears?!

American press is far more intrusive and vile than the UK press

Reactions: 42
Jamal Khashoggi was a journalist who held the saudi royals to scrutiny right? Maybe the choice of earrings were a coded message to the British journalists she hates.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I had to chuckle someone on the DM website wrote that the whole interview looks like a deepfake. LOL, Meghan does look as if her head has been photoshopped and airbrushed and put on her body. Lolz.
She looks like one of those latex sex dolls 😲😲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
this why
All the people saying that the British media are toxic, but did our media drive meghan to a full blown mental breakdown like Britney Spears?!

American press is far more intrusive and vile than the UK press
The Oprah interview also will gain more sympathy because she is pregnant. It's part of the victim plan

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Why can't the sugars and the non sugar meghan bootlickers get it in their heads that the bullying allegations came out in 2019!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not a chance. Not a single chance. She hasn’t actually denied the allegations at all, just called them “misleading” and “old”. Legalese for “OK, true, but I’ll be fucked if I admit it”.
The Times will have a solid and extensive paper trail of evidence against her. She won't want that to be revealed in a court.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
this why

The Oprah interview also will gain more sympathy because she is pregnant. It's part of the victim plan
As Angela Levin said on gmb, why is she doing this especially when pregnant after having already 'supposedly lost one

Reactions: 35
Meghan is the biggest fake to the core and she’s rotten.
Oprah is one to talk and stuff , she kissed Weinstein and said old racist people should die isn’t that racist. Oh but that seems to get avoided , Oprah brings down the monarchy of England who welcomed her here.
As a woman of colour i am disgusted by the perpetualant foools.
Meghan making out she knew Diana, Mate you know tit about Diana but you and that weak human of a husband choose to exploit a dead woman for your gain !
Have you seen Wills or Kate do that ? The memories they will dreg up for William not a shred of compassion.
Meghan is the worst actress and you can see right through it, I hope the queen brings out more stuff about them and brings them down.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What a catch-up of a morning! A couple of things (sorry if they have been covered already)

- Radio news bulletins state 'The Duchess of Sussex is sad at the lies/smears by the Royal Family' - why not 'The Duke and Duchess...' is JCMH not supporting her in her sadness? Has he not asked her if she is ok?

- Also, the statement says the lies are from the RF not BP so she is attacking JCMH's direct family??

Also, if the bully/ bad behaviour is true from MM , then MM knows it, JCMH knows it and BP, KP and BRF know it. So why would MM so publicly go after so many people/households who knew EXACTLY what she has done and where the bodies are buried? If she thought she could attack them so publicly and viciously and they would do absolutely nothing in return and keep their mouths shut about her abominable behaviour, then she must be mad. Did she really think that none of this would make the press? And if it did, that BP/REF would help her out by denying it? Whilst she is busy slagging them off?

She is mad.

When Mulrooney screwed up with the white privilege tweet stuff, publicly MM created distance but behind the scenes has kept her close as Mulrooney knows MM's secrets. MM cannot afford to lose her as that would be disastrous. It is a shame she didn't have the same thought process with JCMH's family/friends.

Reactions: 32
I don’t mean to be morbid but if Prince Philip passes away how could these 2 come back and ever show their faces at his funeral

Reactions: 28
I don’t mean to be morbid but if Prince Philip passes away how could these 2 come back and ever show their faces at his funeral
She wouldn't because she's pregnant and needs to look after the baby. He would fly in and fly out and hardly talk to anyone. Meghan will say they (RF) ostracised him.

Reactions: 24
I love the snark of the sentence "a claim robustly sourced by the Mail". As in we have the strict factual tea behind this.
Following on from that article is a bit about the new trailer. In it
Winfrey asks Markle: 'How do you feel about the Palace hearing you speak your truth today?' And an emotional Meghan replies: 'I don't know how they could expect that after all of this time we would still just be silent if there is an active role that The Firm is playing in perpetuating falsehoods about us'.
Sorry can we go back to the 'your truth' bit.
It's not your truth. It's THE truth. Which may be piece together over time. But if you want to tell YOUR truth you cannot complain about somebody else's truth and call it falsehood. It is THEIR truth or you are lying yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Robert Jobson deadly accurate Tweet

@kev1974 has already called it. The only provable 'falsehoods' were presenting THE DUCHESS as a decent human being.

In my former life, if you wanted to get rid of a troublemaker a thorough expenses audit would usually do the job.... Follow the money, UK press.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.