Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Companies like to cash in on the goodwill that stars have , in that the public love them and they will sell well, whether that’s a movie or a product ,
Any mud and they scuttle away as they don’t want their brand associated with any kind of bad press/scandal.
Every time that person is in a movie the bad thing is rehashed ,
H&M were hot property especially after the wedding everyone loved them and they had a lot of good will going for them both sides of the pond,
I can understand how they would think that they were losing out on a lot of revenue.
Now I’m not so certain especially with all the mud that’s gonna he slung during this court case,
People are starting to lose their rose tinted spectacles and articles questioning narcissism are starting to emerge .
If MM comes off badly during the trial and the press really goes to town on them, then brands won’t wanna touch them,
Yes they may get a large payout from a tell all, but yet again if the press can come up with a good rebuttal to what they say they will come off as liars cashing in which will do nothing for them,
MM can’t slag off the RF as they have so much power and they will use every means at their disposal to leak every piece of tit they have on her and more ,
obviously it would never be traced back.
I feel they are at a crossroads right now and it could go either way , that’s why the Queen has left the door open because this could go well or it could also go spectacularly wrong.
One thing is certain they do not have the good will that they had before and ANYTHING they do will also be tainted with what they did to the RF and how they treated the British people that welcomed them as a couple so warmly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i read a lot of “great move for them now they can bring legal action against the press” online yesterday. which is an interesting position On the situation.

Reactions: 5
i read a lot of “great move for them now they can bring legal action against the press” online yesterday. which is an interesting position On the situation.
If they had any PR sense they would stop focusing on being victims as that narrative is 1) boring and 2) could backfire spectacularly if more evidence of their shoddy treatment of her Dad emerges ... and should start with their new life, because I am here for it.
Walmart selling SussexRoyal guns (with free W&K target).
Sussex Royal bananas for message writing
Sussex royal torches to shine a light on good works but only has battery life of 20 minutes because, Megan.
SussexRoyal app to track their GPS 24/7 for maximum papping opps (warning: not completely reliable, may show location in Vancouver whilst the non highnesses are door knocking for deals in LA/ or in a hot tub in Vegas, however comes with 100% guarantee that app will never show their presence in the U.K.)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Harry, like his Mum has lost his HRH status, and so many uninformed idiots on here were saying that it was impossible for a Prince of "royal blood" to lose the HRH, thickos!!!!
Now, I wasn't one of the people who said that, but is this really necessary? Nobody knew this announcement of them stepping down was happening nor what the outcome would be. If someone predicted wrongly, then it does not make them idiotic by any means. It's just a gossip thread, after all.
FYI, he hasn't lost his HRH. He just isn't using it commercially. He is still a Prince of royal blood and nobody can change that. So all this is moot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Meg loves getting papped
So true. Since the announcement, Harry is in England with the apparently harassing, stalking, terrible English press and yet we've had ZERO pap pictures.
Yet Meagain in Canada, with presumably their lovely, gentle Canadian press, and well...we've had her driving the car, at the airport, her friend, her pilates class, two supposedly low key impromptu engagements blah blah. SHE'S tipping them off, so of course they turn up, and having turned up they want something to make it worth their while.

And then she's all yap, yap, yap to Harry about poor her, everyone is taking pictures, they're hounding me....

Well, whose fault is that, love?

Reactions: 24
I still get over how stupid H&M were to try and use their royal status as a commercial commodity. You can’t put a chink in royal armour like that; it’s something never to be for sale and could behold and implicate the entire family for ever more to capitalism and businesses! they’re meant to transcend all that 😂 It has to be some branding idea of Meghan and her team who don’t get it and just see $$$$ with guileless Harry going along with it.

the Queen has played a blinder anyway. Very publicly supportive while putting them in their place. It means they can’t hit back without looking like entitled, petulant twats and it also keeps the door open for Harry and Archie to save face and be welcomed back when Meghan‘s ambition, history and narcissism causes more heartache and drama down the line

Reactions: 21
I get that Harry is still in the UK to tie things up, but the fact that he's been meeting with old friends doesn't sit right with me. I'm not getting the impression that he's making the most of Meghan's absence; I'm getting the impression he is saying goodbye to all his old friends because he may never return to the UK. If so, that is heartbreaking.

Reactions: 18
So Harry, like his Mum has lost his HRH status, and so many uninformed idiots on here were saying that it was impossible for a Prince of "royal blood" to lose the HRH, thickos!!!!
Diana losing her HRH status and Harry not being allowed to use his are not the same thing.

Reactions: 18
Yes they could but the press always sticks together and they can’t sue them all and these stories have been splashed over all the press including the foreign press, and if they sue one paper they will say it was fair usage as it’s been in multiple other newspapers.

Reactions: 1
I imagine just taking down Piers Morgan would be enough. And for many others to sit back and watch happen because he is odious.

Soooo anyway ☹
What do we think is going to come out from Thomas Markle?
Going to be honest I don’t blame him for fighting back but I don’t know if I could go and publicly fight my kids. Regardless of what they’ve done. Saying that I am not in that position so obviously I really can’t say.
I guarantee she will spin it into the whole “see I told you so my family’s picking on me”.
Her sister as much as she was composed the other day does seem to have bitter streak for her. She is very quick to speak out on her.

Reactions: 5
The point about suing the press is that the press will need to have done something wrong for the Sussexes’ case/s to succeed. And by wrong I don’t just mean saying something Meghan doesn’t like.

These days the press are pretty well behaved and don’t, contrary to some people’s beliefs, publish any old rubbish they’ve made up. The libel laws are way, way too strict.

The letters the Mail on Sunday printed were supplied by her father. Not just made up to suit an editor’s anti Megz agenda.

So I’ll be very interested to see how they get on.

Reactions: 9
So true. Since the announcement, Harry is in England with the apparently harassing, stalking, terrible English press and yet we've had ZERO pap pictures.
Yet Meagain in Canada, with presumably their lovely, gentle Canadian press, and well...we've had her driving the car, at the airport, her friend, her pilates class, two supposedly low key impromptu engagements blah blah. SHE'S tipping them off, so of course they turn up, and having turned up they want something to make it worth their while.

And then she's all yap, yap, yap to Harry about poor her, everyone is taking pictures, they're hounding me....

Well, whose fault is that, love?
That could be their downfall as with any kind of promotion stars rely on the press to get it out there and they all have a love hate relationship as they need each other ,
I hope the paparazzi leave them alone very alone and she can say nothing as it’s what she wanted

Reactions: 2
Interesting that none of their new a list friends have said a word. It's cold and lonely outside Harry, hope Meghan isn't too cross with you.

Reactions: 8
I get that Harry is still in the UK to tie things up, but the fact that he's been meeting with old friends doesn't sit right with me. I'm not getting the impression that he's making the most of Meghan's absence; I'm getting the impression he is saying goodbye to all his old friends because he may never return to the UK. If so, that is heartbreaking.

My husband (who is giving zero shits about this) said we won’t see them in the UK again. It’s really sad. At the heart of this, they are a family. The Queen and Phillip haven’t got much time left. It’s just sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Now, I wasn't one of the people who said that, but is this really necessary? Nobody knew this announcement of them stepping down was happening nor what the outcome would be. If someone predicted wrongly, then it does not make them idiotic by any means. It's just a gossip thread, after all.
FYI, he hasn't lost his HRH. He just isn't using it commercially. He is still a Prince of royal blood and nobody can change that. So all this is moot.
I agree, anger & aggression on that post was unnecessary

Yes, the statement said he can't use it.

Like when I take the phone off my child. Can't use it, still owns one (cos we gave it to her) and she'll get it back if she behaves 😉

Also, if Charles ever becomes King, Harry will be son of the King. There's no denying His Royalness

Tho I have heard of children divorcing parents. Surely it wouldn't come to that

Edited to add: apologies if that first sentence comes across as trying to moderate. Its meant to be my opinion

Reactions: 9
When I first read H&M’s statement, I was slightly irked coz BP’s statement said they cannot use their HRH titles. Dan Wootton perfectly captures mine and I think many of your thoughts on this.

But, when I reread BP’s statement while scrolling through tattle it said “The new model will take effect in the Spring of 2020.”
I’m not from the UK, so umm when is that? Is this like a loophole that H&M can take/are taking advantage of?
I presumed that they might mean from 1st April so a new financial year, they’ve probably already spent their annual budget from daddy already anyway. But it’s all a bit ambiguous !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.