Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think they will be "papped" even more now?!

Correct me if im wrong, we've all know H has hatted the paparazzi for years, but apart from the few years he went off the rails, there's not that many papped pics around, is there?
Most are of official duties and engagements and, IMO, up until M came on the scene, H actually looked like he enjoyed those to a degree, particularly the evens with W&K.

I think the next step in "their journey" will be a shock to H.

Part of me wants to say "tough, you made your bed" but part of me still feels for him as I think hes been a bit brainwashed by M.
The real ones I feel sorry for are

A. The Queen. The last 2 statements, although well played, have sounded heartfelt. And FFS shes 93, she don't need this tit does she?

B. Prince Philip. He must be gutted after being General of HM Royal Marines for so many years to hand it to Harry to just walk away from.

C. W,K,G,C&L. W has lost a brother, K her giggle mate. G,C&L - they wont ever get to have a relationship with their cousin, likewise W&K their nephew.

And D. Archie. Poor Archie... if he is real (LOL I went right down last nights rabbit hole and am like woah...!) I hope he doesnt end up not know either side of his family due to being the fall out of H&M plans...
I was wondering the same. Will they now be papped and put on a pedestal for ‘defying his family’ and ‘choosing freedom’. How will the British press treat them? Will it be no holds barred? Time will tell.

Reactions: 12
Thank you for your opinion I think your right. What about the Invictus games will Harry still be able to be part of that?
I think so as it's something he created and not classed as a "Royal" thing despite his connection to it.

He's announced the next games anyway so I hope so for his sake and all the people taking part and the awareness it raises 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good ole Piers has been tweeting away - I thought I'd share my two favs.
New thread title suggestion: Meg wanted to have to her cake & eat it, but the Queen just took the cake back to the kitchen.

apiers2.JPG

apiers.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Meghan allows Harry to bring Archie over to visit his family? Can't and hope she never sets foot here again, but I would hope Harry gets to bring Archie over, 1as he needs to know the family?

Reactions: 7
Fergie went off and did it all relatively quietly in the USA to repay her debt with Weight Watchers IIRC
And with the cartoon she "created", so easy to come up with an idea and let other people do the actual work 🙄

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Meghan allows Harry to bring Archie over to visit his family? Can't and hope she never sets foot here again, but I would hope Harry gets to bring Archie over, 1as he needs to know the family?
I hope he does. He deserves at least to get to know his cousins. But Harry has now entered meghans world so who knows what the rules will be.

Reactions: 8
i would say they're wallis and edward reincarnated but Wallis was still alive when vile woman was born. lol maybe harry is edward reincarnated
Thanks to the lack of social media back in the day, and the fact that Wallis kept her head down it meant the world heard little more from her. Unfortunately we’re not that lucky.

Reactions: 5
Eh, i bet you these idiots had an agreement, and put it in writing that if it didn't work out in the UK, they will move to North America.

Reactions: 3
The Dutchy Of Cornwall money from Prince Charles was the mainstay of their income so I guess if he is still generous they haven’t lost much.

Reactions: 6
The Dutchy Of Cornwall money from Prince Charles was the mainstay of their income so I guess if he is still generous they haven’t lost much.
They need to live somewhere though. Their current residences etc are all Crown owned. IHarry and Meghan are going to need a much bigger donation from the Duchy or really cash in on an influencer lifestyle!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.