Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the queen said you can keep frogmore but must pay. Fair play to them now. I never wished them anything but happiness and as a we’re no longer funding I hope they find it.
The problem is, even without their HRH's and even if they don't go down the merch route (all those now seemingly defunct SussexRoyal hoodies in the warehouse 😂) they will still be monetising the Royal Family as that is the ONLY reason anyone will want to interview, photograph, collaborate etc etc etc with them.

Fergie went off and did it all relatively quietly in the USA to repay her debt with Weight Watchers IIRC but, with Megan already having the paps on speed dial, I don't see how that is going to work.

Reactions: 8
The press coverage of this story has been massive, obviously. I think the Queen knew that she had to be firm here. The British and Canadian respective public’s feelings regarding their taxpayer spending meant that Harry and Meghan were really left without choice but to lose their HRH and pay back the renovation money.

On a personal level, I feel really sad about this. That’s probably come across in all of my posts. I think Harry saw what William had with Kate and jumped in with both feet with Meghan because he didn’t want to feel lonely anymore. She’s manipulated him and torn the family apart, all for her own personal gain. She wants a celebrity lifestyle and wants to be able to pick and choose (much like Donald Trump) how she is portrayed in the media. I can’t help but feel that the media will still follow them in a “tabloid” style way. It’s naive to think that they won’t. As much as the Queen gives Meghan a nice reference in the statement, I can’t help but feel that she probably doesn’t really think that Meghan has slotted into the family. If Meghan had done so, she would still be a working Royal! The Queen’s statement is her being the bigger person.

I feel sorry for William and Kate as they will now have to pick up all of the duties previously given to the Sussexes. I wonder what the impact will be on their children.

I’m keen to see how the security arrangements will play out.

Reactions: 22
I’m waiting for the Hello Fresh or Best Fiends Ap Spon....

Harry sittin’ on the couch bashing out his top score as Meghan preps tonight’s dinner whilst little Archie nibbles on an Ella’s kitchen snack #Spon #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The press coverage of this story has been massive, obviously. I think the Queen knew that she had to be firm here. The British and Canadian respective public’s feelings regarding their taxpayer spending meant that Harry and Meghan were really left without choice but to lose their HRH and pay back the renovation money.

On a personal level, I feel really sad about this. That’s probably come across in all of my posts. I think Harry saw what William had with Kate and jumped in with both feet with Meghan because he didn’t want to feel lonely anymore. She’s manipulated him and torn the family apart, all for her own personal gain. She wants a celebrity lifestyle and wants to be able to pick and choose (much like Donald Trump) how she is portrayed in the media. I can’t help but feel that the media will still follow them in a “tabloid” style way. It’s naive to think that they won’t. As much as the Queen gives Meghan a nice reference in the statement, I can’t help but feel that she probably doesn’t really think that Meghan has slotted into the family. If Meghan had done so, she would still be a working Royal! The Queen’s statement is her being the bigger person.

I feel sorry for William and Kate as they will now have to pick up all of the duties previously given to the Sussexes. I wonder what the impact will be on their children.

Excellent post. Spot on.

Reactions: 4
Their biggest selling point was their royal status. It’s gone. She didn’t even spend enough time in the BRF to get enough gossip to fund many interviews. I think she’ll find the grass isn’t greener. I hope she loves him as much as he clearly loves her.

Reactions: 9
I really don’t know if we have to interpret this as them getting almost everything they wanted funded by Charles or next to nothing... time will tell.

Reactions: 6
Then they basically got everything they asked for instead of 2,4 million payback and loss of the HRH?
I don't think they got everything they asked for. Not by a long chalk.

I honestly believe Harry will be back after the divorce.

Reactions: 11
I have so many things to say! I can’t believe she’s actually taken the HRH titles away from them - I had hoped but never expected it to actually happen!

I also can’t believe they're paying the 2.4 mil back. The Queen obviously has some very well placed advisors who have been listening to public opinion very carefully.

I am sad that they won’t even be doing the military stuff - that is where Harry always seemed happy but at the same time understand it and they won’t even be repping the Queen part time liked they seemed to want. It’s like the Queen has just cut them loose and told them to do one - again, I reference the well placed advisors.

A part of me really wants them to live their happily ever after and make all this trash worth it but I really don’t see that happening and that is sad whatever you think of Cringe, Ginge and Damian...sorry Archie! Especially as this country has taken Harry to their hearts after everything that happened with his Mum and Dad.

Reactions: 20
Oh look, update on their site regarding the statement. Still referring to themselves as HRH.
Well, I suppose at this precise moment they are still HRH, as its supposed to take effect in the spring.🧐

Reactions: 6
Waiting for Megan to open up her new Instagram account and YouTube channel, as seems inevitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.