Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
İnteresting that we don't seem to have seen much of Meghan with her mum Doria. The 6-week break was explained partly as Archie spending his first Christmas with his American gran. There was a small article in DMail where Doria allegedly said that she had been worried by Meg's anxiety since Archie's birth, and that she was glad she was putting her mental health first. İ remember thinking at the time that this sounded like something Meghan had fed to the press as her Mum has rarely commented, and always appeared respectful to the Queen and RF. The Markles also warned Doria to watch out as she might be dropped eventually. İ have always been deeply suspicious of Jessica Mulroney since she insta'd her time behind the scenes at the wedding celebrations, and tried to do a Pippa on the steps at the Chapel.
It's all a pile of crap TBH. They are all out for what they can get - she has no genuine friends. The only person seemingly not out to make a buck here is her mother.

Never forget MeAgain had never met Oprah, the Beckham's nor the Clooney's before she invited them to her wedding. The only people she new were from suits and this Jessica woman.

I noticed that there's tons of search results for 'Royal baby down syndrome' which I'm not sure how they've got about and I'm a bit confused. With the rumours that Archie isn't real or that he isn't Meghan and Harry's child I'm a bit baffled. I'm positive he doesn't have Down Syndrome as he doesn't look like he does but where have they arisen from? These rumours.
Now, I'd say these are racist remarks based on the fact the Archie has her original nose. Nasty people to say such a thing about a baby.

Reactions: 5

rangrang88

• Heart

rangrang88

I bet you she kept complaining to Harry why they had to live in Frogmore COTTAGE! haha

Now she wants that mansion in vancover to match her inflated ego

Topanga

Chatty Member
Unfortunately that didn’t stop Fergie from doing stuff like writing books and soliciting money for access to Andrew.
But they can’t possibly sell access to the royal family, because they are not in contact with anyone.

Mustard

VIP Member
I’ve never bought in to the fake pregnancy. She had the bloated pregnancy face thing going on in the last few months.

That account does hint at her visiting fertility clinics in Canada though and i know there’s always been claims she’s a bit older than she says which isn’t unusual for an actress to lie about age, both of those i can see being true.
My face bloated in the first few months. She could have just eaten a lot towards the end. It's a possibility.

Flowerpower14

I get they aren't working members of the royal family anymore, but doesn't the Queen still have legal custody of Archie? This seems ripe for issues and complications while M & H are directing their own lives.
I would guess so as “The Grand Opinion for the Prerogative Concerning the Royal Family" law hasn't changed that we know of?

That said, I think this law primarily relates to Royal Babies flying to/from country.

So had Archie flown back with H&M at the beginning of the year and then they made their announcement, the Queen would have every right to say "Well until resolved, Archie stays in the UK"

I guess this is why he didnt come back?!

• Sad

Ariala13

Pleased it wasn't only me that thought this a bit too cheeky View attachment 73531
When I first read H&M’s statement, I was slightly irked coz BP’s statement said they cannot use their HRH titles. Dan Wootton perfectly captures mine and I think many of your thoughts on this.

But, when I reread BP’s statement while scrolling through tattle it said “The new model will take effect in the Spring of 2020.”
I’m not from the UK, so umm when is that? Is this like a loophole that H&M can take/are taking advantage of?

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
BIB , that's a great point actually.
If they're both indulging then it might explain a lot. Users often tend toward paranoia which could explain his/their imagining everyone is out to get them when the reality was that some people were resenting being lectured at.
It could also explain his regression into teen stupidity and needing to shock.
That's really a viable possibility.
We've been speculating for months on his depression and paranoia.
Looks so similiar to when rock stars get in over their heads.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
And at least she has a spouse that isn't a media whore and can accompany her without embarrassing anyone. Oh, and he doesn't have a title either, yet has more class than Markle has in her little finger.
He seems a great catch tbh.
Also, he will eventually become a Baron through his own family.

LunaArthur

Here's my take on it.

She clearly doesn't like being constrained in any way. She has a lot to say on issues she's passionate about (which seems to mainly be being a woman and being a woman of colour) and wants to come and go and do as she pleases, exactly as she did before, but hasn't been allowed to. Even if you thought you knew what you were getting into, you probably didn't really. Add in having to move to a new country and becoming a member of a family not exactly known for their warmth and fuzziness, together with the ongoing onslaught of the press every day, I don't doubt it's been tough for her.

But I suspect Harry may be somewhat to blame. I think he promised her that they were going to make waves, do things a new way, she'd be allowed to say what she wanted to and that the RF would be welcome all this change but they have found themselves squashed and suppressed at every turn.

Also, from everything I've read, whilst he loves some of what he does - meeting people (which he clearly has an infinity for) the Invictus Games and his work in Africa for example - he was bored of the more formal, mundane stuff that the Royals have to do. I accept that he's incredibly privileged but it must be very difficult not having a defined role in life and not really being able to go out and find yourself one either. Charles for example - imagine waiting 70+ years to start the job you were born to do? The rest of us are retired by that point! That's why he's worked incredibly hard to make something of The Prince of Wales. Harry was apparently happiest in the army, just being one of the lads, being normal. I think Meghan has zoned in on that unhappiness and chipped away at him and this is the result.

I do feel sad because I really wanted them to suceed - despite being a bitter old cynic, I am also a hopeless romantic. But the more I learned about her, I just see her as ruthless. An absolute ruthless social climber. Whilst I don't blame her entirely, it can't be a co-incidence that he has effectively abdicated less than two years after marrying her?

Yes, he had behaved terribly and petulantly recently especially the lack of respect he has shown the Queen, his boss and his grandmother, by jumping the gun and releasing that statement effectively forcing her hand - he knows the game well enough to know that was never going to go down well - but I strongly suspect Meghan was behind that. But I do think he'll be back in the fold and hopefully he'll be able to build bridges with William & Kate once the inevitable divorce comes though. I hope so anyway because I think he's really going to need his family.
100% this! 👏🏻

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
The queen and prince of Wales need to learn the difference between ‘petty’ and ‘common sense’. Since Sussex is part of their brand they should have been stripped. Go away and merch your woke witch of Dumbarton stuff, good luck
They've never even been to Dumbarton.

• Angry