Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I

Im with you ladies on this! Fucking inflammation! I just cant do any dairy or grains but my sons hipsta woke barista girlfriend just gave me a litre of hipster $6 oat milk milk to try (after I told her grains are my triggers 🤦‍♀️) so I had to indulge her sense of smug do-gooder-ness and try it, but Ive just finished my morning religion (double shot esspresso) with oatmilk and my fingers are swelling into fat sausages with stabbing pains as I type! Its not fair!!! I wish it were all in my mind but its all in my joints!
The only creamy coffee substitute that I can tolerate at this point (touch wood) is Bonsoy soy milk so if your looking for a milk substitute I'd recommend..
Unfortunately there are no mushrooms in it so Im not sure if it will turn you into a self righteous media whore but hey its worth a try! 🤷‍♀️
Have you tried rice milk? Reasonably priced, and calcium fortified. I know it's a grain, but I think rice is considered gluten-free. I know it's all a matter of taste, but it's not too bad. I tried almond milk and it only made me throw up. Everything about it was horrible - texture, taste, look and smell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
İ'm not in UK so not up to speed with TV personalities but interested in other threads you all follow. İ have flitted between Sali Hughes and Katie Price and here but looking for inspiration. Current TV personalities suggestions maybe?
I don't have a TV so I'm out of touch with current TV stuff. I despise The Pwicey so much that I can't stand to read about her! I follow the Sali thread plus Caroline Hirons and Caitlin Moran threads. I got bored with Philip Scofield and the general Royal Family one seem to hate us!

• Heart
I discovered coconut yogurt which is delish and not a grain. Also I heard cashew milk might be also very good and doesn't have the possible issues to women that soy supposedly has. Hang in there!
On topic
I wonder if Harry will get the shares in the poo powder in the divorce
Thanks for all the handy heads ups, unfortunately for moi I've been on this inflamed trip for about 10 years or so and when I first discovered all the ways to enjoy coconut I told anyone who would listen, and everyone who wouldn't listen about the miracles of the humble coconut! Im sure I lost friends over it. I ate and drank it in every form and now I can only eat it covered in chocolate, lol!
I have made my own cashew milk too, but after the novelty wore off I just couldn't be arsed and by the time I revisited Bonsoy I was ready big time for some estrogen mimickers cause the big M was apon me!!
Something about H&M to stay on topic....did anyone from Aus watch that Harry the rebel or outcast show or whatever it was they were plugging all week on the telly tonight? I personally can't stomach watching or listening to either of them so just wanted to know if it was favourable or critical?!?

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thank you 💕🤗😘 xx
That's lovely to hear 🥰 I think this pic is my favourite as he looks like his laughing 😄 xx
You're welcome X I should put a Santa hat in my facehugger pic for a bit too shouldn't I, hmmm, now there's an idea, I may get have a little look at that tomorrow 👽 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You're welcome X I should put a Santa hat in my facehugger pic for a bit too shouldn't I, hmmm, now there's an idea, I may get have a little look at that tomorrow 👽 xx
💕😘xx
That's a great idea for your pic also 💖xx
If you need any help just ask 😃👍😘 x

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Gonna need a new thread title soon, any more suggestions lovelies? I'm trying to come up with some names involving kitchen companies 🤣🤣😎

• Haha

neo_wales

On DS. She calls Kate Duchess Stepford.
Since you can't have H&M threads on DS Tanya and her crew are scraping the barrel for threads to demonstrate how woke they are...idiot Laurence Fox is the latest 'nasty/vile/evil/fascist/racist/homophobic/anti trans genderist devil's spawn' person they can lecture on.

Just_me1954

VIP Member

Harry Markle Not sure if this has been posted.