Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ok -- revealing my stupidity but I thought a merkin was a false pubic hair wig. Does Merkin mean "balls"??? because now, as the Resident Merkin (as in "amurican" in the way various POTUSes would say it) I have to rethink my handle....

Loooool 😄😄😘 xx

Yes it is a false public hair wig.
I used Merkin and Richmond in my wreath pic as originally it was meant to be the name of funeral directors and the wreath would be part of the pic 😄 xx

This Xmas pic is of Richmond and balls but by the company Merkin and Richmond lol 🤭

I do.admit though I did cock it up 😱 as I nearly did put Merkin for the wreath. x

• Haha
Reactions: 8

kev1974

VIP Member
Shit American Christmas Pop for you, with a brief appearance from a Suits-era Sparkles at 2:10 after Wolverine.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

mardymare

VIP Member
I don't have a TV so I'm out of touch with current TV stuff. I despise The Pwicey so much that I can't stand to read about her! I follow the Sali thread plus Caroline Hirons and Caitlin Moran threads. I got bored with Philip Scofield and the general Royal Family one seem to hate us!
Haha know what you mean about Pwicey. Thanks for responding. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Facehugger

VIP Member
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄 that made me laugh...I didn't know whether to put a heart or laugh reaction 😄😄😄. xx

It's the first tree I've decorated with bollocks lol 🤭

Thank you 🤗😄😘 xx
I reckon I want some baubles like that for my tree next year, haha! 🤣🤣Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I WISH the UK media would come together and agree to respect their request for privacy and the fact that they only want to work with select media outlets. If the media respected their wishes they could just not write ANYTHING on them, nothing, zip. See how long Megan likes being out of the headlines. Its all or nothing with the media
Couldnt agree more.

Latest Bookworm for those interested

Reactions: 6

nrs264

VIP Member
Great post.

They've placed some PR in the Mirror claiming the deal is worth 'up to $30 million' but that smells of Harkle Puff to me.

Will Spotify have paid a fee? Yes possibly - they pay some names for exclusive content. Why would they pay a big sum to an unproven brand though? They are a controversial couple (according to Disney, who do their research) with zero track record of appealing to consumers.

The Harkle have hired an agency to produce the podcast, that won't be cheap, so they just have to turn up and read their scripts.

If Spotify have paid much, presumably Harry is expected to deliver a juicy royal family anecdote each episode as part of the deal. They can disguise that by calling the episodes reflections on grandparents, dealing with bereavement, sibling rivalry, and the like, as Harry sells out his family for dollars.

When/where did Disney call them a controversial couple? As Disney hired meghan im a bit surprised

Reactions: 6