Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Since you can't have H&M threads on DS Tanya and her crew are scraping the barrel for threads to demonstrate how woke they are...idiot Laurence Fox is the latest 'nasty/vile/evil/fascist/racist/homophobic/anti trans genderist devil's spawn' person they can lecture on.
I might just go on there and set the cat amongst the pigeons!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t leave Netflix or Spotify as my parents access both accounts. My Dad has just come out of hospital having had major surgery and they are now in a tier 4 area. I can’t close the accounts and leave them with little to watch or listen to. As soon as he is recovered and we are back to normal my principles will resume normal service.
Have some backbone and cut your family off 😂 BBC radio 4 or something will do them or maybe they can just char to each other 😉

• Haha

Poppea

VIP Member
Only the person's email address was revealed, nothing else, no real name, address or any other identifying information, not even where they were geographically. Funnily enough part of person's email address happened to be one of Hayden's previous names!
ETA Hayden has trumpeted this as a great victory, it wasn't at all, it was a pointless waste of the courts time. Hayden is very fond of litigation and loves nothing more than having a pop at Mumsnet.
Ah, now I understand! Thank you!!! (y)

Either I am stupid (must have happened over night then) or the DM made it sound more dramatic than it is... :unsure:

Re. merching, this YT comment sums MM up......

Hawking products again. Meghan is the vacuum cleaner salesman who won't go away. Some "Duchess".

İ wonder if MM will invest in Poo Drops, that product she shone a light on in the Tig. Classy. Why bother with all this if you have a 100m Netflix deal???

Re. the Deanna Eppers Quora piece on Frogmore-Jack-Eugenie, İ can totally believe MM and JCMH never lived there, and İ tend to agree Jack and Eugenie never did either. MM is living in a parallel universe of lies that fits her perfect narrative. Unfortunately the RF's policy of 'never complain, never explain' is allowing her to run riot atm. BUT a picture says a thousand word-salad words and the photo of the Firm with the red Queen centre says it all.
So why all the fuss for the renovation money.?

Wightgirl

VIP Member
On April 28, 2018, Michele announced her engagement to businessman Zandy Reich. They were married on March 9, 2019, in Napa California. On May 2, 2020, Michele announced that she and Reich were expecting their first child. Michele gave birth to a boy named Ever Leo on August 20, 2020

Harkles timeline: engaged 2017, married May 2018, 'Archie' May 2019, South Africa tour Oct 2019 then Canada, Megxit announcement Jan 2020, final engagements March 2020.

Lea Michelle's wedding was described as 'intimate' with a couple of Glee co-stars, the Blind talks about

'They had a very big and very beautiful wedding complete with celebrity guests.

This was followed by the birth of a baby.'

I'd say this Blind is the Harkles, with the lion reference = Lion King premiere debacle.

IMHO everything about their time in Canada and USA has looked like a contract arrangement to get Megz up and running and out of the RF. There's been a sense of some sort of negotations running in the background. No idea where they are living but I still think that all these mega-mansions are fiction and mutually-agreed publicity with the real owners, they are somewhere else.
I really hope it is about them too but they usually make more sly refs to royalty in their clues and it makes the person sound way more successful than she is. However, I really, really want it to be true 🤞

Margot1977

VIP Member
Can't believe we are already at fifty threads. I had such high hopes for them when they got married. I was super excited and thought she looked radiant on the wedding day but alas :cry: The shine wore off them very quickly
Well...I think we all know that Megz had things worn off quite a while ago...😁

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Loooooool 😄😄😄 xx
It's a pity I can't sew or anything I could then make felt Harry's bauble glitter bollocks to sell online 🤭😄😘 xx
No there's an idea, you'd be a millionairess within weeks just from us lot! Old Hazno's bollocks would never have been as in demand by so many in his life 🤣🤣

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
😂

“I just, like, absolutely love what you’ve achieved here, Mr. Kim. Living in a big mansion while dictating what the little people think and do...it’s so inclusive and progressive.”
Thank you 💕😄😘 xx
Very true it certainly sounds like Kim and Harry have a lot in common 😄xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Jkay

Chatty Member
Blind Item. Not specifically about smeggy herself but she gets a mention.

This group has been around for years, but they get almost as much attention for their friendship with a very famous pop singer as they do for their own work. As part of the pop singer’s squad, they enjoy a much higher profile than they would on their own.
One of the girls in the group has a little trouble maintaining romantic relationships.
Her last boyfriend dumped her for another celebrity. That woman is one of the BFFs of a non-royal actress we like to talk about here occasionally. This was devastating to our girl bander.She was very upset. She wanted to make him pay attention to her by dating another guy, but she had trouble finding someone who might inspire jealousy.

So she wound up “hiring” a boyfriend! She wanted someone who was educated and who was a certain level of attractiveness. He fits the part. The only thing is that he doesn’t have much else to offer. He graduated from school but he doesn’t have a job.
That’s where the “hiring” part comes into play.She basically pays him to pose as her boyfriend. She does not give him cash, but she pays his rent, pays for his food, pays for his car, pays for his clothes and his haircuts, etc.

So, did this handsome new “boyfriend” succeed in making her ex jealous?
Nope.
Her ex actually went on to marry the BFF of the non-royal actress and have a baby with her!
By the way, they didn’t just have a wedding. It was one of the biggest weddings of the year, chock full of celebrities and glamour.

So… we don’t think he’s coming back.
Perhaps it’s time for our girl bander to stop pining for her ex? And to stop paying for a fake boyfriend?

Best guess is the band is Haim (no,me neither). The pop singer pal is Taylor Swift, the ex boyfriend is Nick Jonas. His wife is Priyanka, and the BFF is smeggy of course. So many BFFs yet we never see her in their company.
Except nick Jonas doesn't have a kid so it's not him.

Reactions: 10