Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norbs

VIP Member

I feel so sorry for her poor father. That video shows they had a good relationship previously. What a frigging cunt she is 😡
The time/date stamps also put paid to the rumours that she’s 44, as no way is she 17 in the 1993 footage.

I was watching the 60th anniversary Corrie last night and it stuck me how much Faye looks like a young Meghan.

Reactions: 12

Toto

Chatty Member
Me too (sniff).
It's great that Hamleys is still going. It would be a terrible shame if a wonderful shop like that closed. I remember going there when I was a child and loving it.
I've just noticed the Santa hat on your hammy avatar. So sweet!

• Heart
  • Haha

Wu Tien

'A new poll by YouGov suggests the majority of Britons are not interested in listening to Meghan and Harry's podcasts.

<snip>

two percent who said that they were very interested
They then added that they didn't know that Hazno and Smeg had cats but said that they liked watching funny cat videos on YouTube.

• Haha

Silbee

VIP Member
Oh wow, the judge in Sparkle's case isn't afraid to break a few eggs then

Excellent
I was

Remind you of anyone?
I guess sociopaths have a pattern
and if this fraudster got found out, I can only imagine La Douche-esse will as well.... along with her halfwit cash-machine

I watched the documentary about this nutcase and read a bit. She fooled a lot of people for a long time.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Yep! I was hearing that in my ear as I wrote it! Those were the days ... apart from the little one's boring shaggy dog stories wearing his Pringle jumper in the big chair.
Loooool I remember that with his Pringle jumper now 😄❤ xx I forgot about that. My least favourite part as well xx

Ohhh just had an idea...

• Haha

Silbee

VIP Member
I wonder why Beatrice and Jack have moved out?

Maybe Harry and Meghan are returning sooner than everyone thought?
I'm wondering if it was a temporary arrangement while work was being done on their apartment at Kensington Palace or I don't expect neo-Americano suited the more classic couple. : - )

Pom Bear

VIP Member
No there's an idea, you'd be a millionairess within weeks just from us lot! Old Hazno's bollocks would never have been as in demand by so many in his life 🤣🤣
I be sharing my money with my tattle friends 😄💖 xx
Loooooool very true 😄 His bollocks will end up in demand even though his own bollocks aren't...they still in Meghan's handbag 🤭 xx

• Haha