Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
This is something I've been meaning to write for a while.

To all the people saying things along the lines of "oh, Hazno will come crawling back to the RF with his tail between his legs after Smeggy dumps him..."

I disagree. To do so, Hazno would need the following qualities, which he signally lacks: (1) the intelligence to admit that marrying Smegs in the first instance was a mistake (2) to take responsibility for his mistake and (3) humility.

When Smeggy dumps Hazno, he will blame the media, RF, ray-cissm, his brother, the media, the moon, the month having (or not having) an 'r' in it and the media.
Plus Megz, her sainted Mama Doria, whoever introduced them, Markus A and the Soho House crowd.... And all his friends.

But mostly the Daily Fail Comments. Just because.

(He won't come back to the RF as a working royal but he'll come back to Bank of Pa, a team of wise heads around him to keep the crooks away, and some agreement that he keeps a lowish profile for a decade or so.)

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

H&M deemed cowards
I noticed the piece about Archewell below where it says:

'Harry and Meghan's website to replace Sussex Royal, 'Archewell', is expected to "grow and grow", says a report.

The couple announced in April they were forming 'Archewell' and are aiming to launch the new foundation in 2021 - because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Their nonprofit archewell.com went live on October 7 with the aim of offering "classes, lectures, seminars, conferences, workshops, and retreats on a variety of topics," running a mentoring scheme, or conducting and hosting "events and exhibitions for cultural, sporting, health, mental health and entertainment purposes."

A source told ELLE at the time that "while Archewell hasn’t already had a formal launch, it is still already all of their work - the structure, the events, the research they’re doing, the people that they’re meeting.

"All of the effort they are putting in is within that umbrella. Over time, it is going to grow and grow.”

Classes and conferences 😏🤭
What are these 2 actually qualified in?
(other than just being bloody annoying).

• Haha
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I have a feeling in my water that old Meggy with the bad hair is being so quiet because she's either going to post their Christmas card showing her moon bumped self or she's going to announce it on Christmas day to overshadow the Queen.

Been MIA because I'm pissed off with being pissed off about this whole pandemic thing now 🙄
This is totally happening but I do wonder now who'll actually give a shit.

I saw last night all the papers were lauding Kate and Wills for supporting the theatre industry. Please Brenda give these two all of the patronage JCMH and MeMe have. It'll send them crazy.

Also agree JCMH knows the MoS has all the shit on him and his yachting wife which is why he's trying to bully them into being quiet. The tool doesn't realise it'll just have the opposite effect.

• Heart
  • Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
Lady C elaborated on what she wouldn't say a few weeks ago - Eugenie and Jack never moved to Frogmore, it's all a fabrication.

Trying to read between Lady C's hints on this one.. Is she saying that the Harkles/Megz PR team placed the story that they were going to graciously allow Eugenie and Jack to house-sit, and also the follow-up 'New Fab 4' stories?

Lady C says pretty clearly that Eugenie & Jack never lived there and never had any intention of living there. The whole thing was a fabrication. 'Who it was fabricated by is what is interesting'. She then says she wants to be careful.... But hypothetically etc 'If I was allowed occasional use of the cottage, I wouldn't be happy to pick up a newspaper and read that they (the Harkles) in their magnanimous splendiforousness had given me the cottage, and we might all share it together..'. Lady C then goes on to say that it seems as if the PR machine had been active again, some of which might be true, much of it isn't.

Lady C's son made the point that Jack and Eugenie probably saw that they were being set up for a non-stop barrage of 'new Fab Four' PR stories, and shut it down.

• Heart

abitfairytale

Oh my gosh the kids are so grown up, George is totally going to be like his dad, I feel for Archie not getting to meet and play with his cousins.
I think Louis is gorgeous!!! He's gonna be a heartbreaker when he's older, and looks like he may be a bit of a cheeky chappie!!! Have you seen the Cambridge's Christmas Card photo? It's another fab family photo!

• Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
New DM article saying we’ll be seeing more of them in 2021. Not sure how that’s possible 🙄. Nice shade throughout the article though, with refs such as it being filmed ‘apparently’ in their squillion dollar mansion.

‘Getting on better with William’. ‘In regular contact’. ‘Sending presents to the Cambridge’s’. Sure, Jan 😂😂😂

• Haha
On a different note, I’ve just seen a bloke who looks just like Hazno driving a Range Rover towards me, on one of the lanes behind our street. He was going pretty fast and was grinning, so maybe he’s escaped the bunker.

Megz, if you want him back, he’s heading Towards Coventry from the north...

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It's probably a no-money deal. They will make a programme on Megflix that draws attention to this charity and invites people to donate, but they themselves won't.
This is what I think they will be doing too. They might make a small donation but its all going to be about them 'shining a light' on a cause and asking others to cough up.

This way Meghan will be seen around the world on film as the new sainted princess and all the sugar nuts will bankrupt themselves trying to please her Smegginess.😁

Thread suggestion #51 The Harkles: the other virus that just won't go away
I really like this one 😄

• Heart
  • Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Legs behind the ears, better access, looks like a trussed chicken
That'll be what all the yoga is really for then! :ROFLMAO:

Might have to google that 🤣 or maybe not...not a prude, but the things I find out through here...
Me too, I'm no shrinking violet either! Had to google the roast chicken. My husband used to work at a GUM clinic years ago, and he had to have training on all sorts of weird 'practices'. The one that always stuck in my mind that he told me about was 'sounding' :ROFLMAO: Now, every time we hear of the Seattle Sounders football club, we snigger.

That picture of Hazno with his mouth open trying to look ‘zany’ makes me barf
'I'm mad me!' Hate people like that :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
This is a very valid point i hadn't thought of. I hope more big names come out in support

Excellent point actually. I've seen a few artists berating spotify for their tight fisted attitude to the performers who are the foundation of spotify's wealth and profits, yet get paid in buttons.
£17 pound a month is nothing. :mad:I spend more than that in a month on our mutt FFS!
As for ...
Tom Gray(singer), who last week gave evidence to MPs investigating the streaming industry, said: ‘Young artists on Spotify would be lucky to make enough from streaming to pay their food bill, if that.
This is probably something Meghan and Harry haven’t thought about,

Oh honeybun, wake up and smell the manky vegan coffee she's flogging. They don't give a shiny shit. Don't know and don't care. They have 16 bathrooms and extensive grounds racking up their water bills ... you are nothing to them.
It's astonishing that their crap laden woke coffee costs more per serving than those artists make in a month from spotify.

• Heart

Silbee

VIP Member
The new McCartney 3 album has dropped. There's a track called Lavatory Lil.

My daughter thinks it's about Heather Mills McCartney but I'm likin' Meghan the Skunk Markle for it. 🤪😹😂

"Lavatory Lil"

Look out for Lavatory Lil
Look out for Lavatory Lil
You think that she's a winner
When she's cooking you your dinner
But she's really moving in for the kill
Lavatory Lil

Watch out for Lavatory Lil
Watch out for Lavatory Lil
She says it's hunky-dory
When she's telling you her story
But she really thinks you're making her ill
Lavatory Lil

If you saw it coming at you
You could look the other way
But it isn't easy
When she's rolling in the hay

So much for Lavatory Lil
So much for Lavatory Lil
You think she's being friendly
But she's looking for a Bentley
And she'd rather go and swallow a pill
Lavatory Lil

If you saw that she was coming
You could get up off the track
But it isn't easy
When she hits you in the back

That's it for Lavatory Lil
That's it for Lavatory Lil
She's acting like a starlet
But she's looking like a harlot
As she's slowly heading over the hill
Lavatory Lil

• Haha
  • Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
I thought the internet had been wiped clean so how did you find it?
Months ago there was a link in one of the comments underneath a video, IIRC. They said to hurry before it gets pulled. I think I have a screen shot on my old tablet. Showed the shot to my mom and she was like, of course that's her! I was on the fence till I saw the eyebrow thing because her face had a lot of iterations. But the face matches the boobs and the eyebrow thing and the bad acting match MM. Also LCC said something about the stallion sized dick and WOW, was it a beauty! The dick not ol' beady eyed Megzter. 😁

• Haha
  • Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Lol Prince of Soy and spunk trumpet

It's interesting that there are now a number of male video bloggers calling out the Harkles.

Last year the list was nearly all female and many would have put it down to female 'bitchiness' along with the obligatory cries of 'racism' 🙄 These days it seems that nearly everyone (bar the deluded sugar nuts) is getting sick to death of the Harkles. 😁

I don't believe that they have received any money from Spotify or Netflix yet. They will only get paid when they deliver content. The only way they will get a payday is dishing dirt on the royal family and its bound to happen as soon as the review takes place.

• Heart