Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone catch that documentary about Beatrice and Eugenie?!
Interesting watch, deference, deep respect, and a can do attitude. They 💘 the Queen, have a sense of duty, sadly lacking in Cunty and Cunty, btw, there were a few salty digs as well! Haha

Reactions: 17

Does one else think that the arm of the chair that H is sitting on is different to the other wooden arm. The one he is sitting on looks like a regular padded lounge arm. It looks like she is leNing on his left leg, but there is the dark materiL under it that looks like a padded arm.
Screenshot_20201018-152503~01.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the new thread DT, :m
I'm honoured to have my suggestion used, thank you everyone who liked it ... but I think I'll avoid making suggestions for the foreseeable as I feel I've been greedy and it's unfair on other people who offer great suggestions. Gotta play fair.

I couldn't resist, (and there is NO ulterior motive in my using the word "chimp". Chimps grin stupidly, fact.)

You are welcome to take my allowance of thread title attempts 😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does any one else think that the arm of the chair that H is sitting on is different to the other wooden arm. The one he is sitting on looks like a regular padded lounge arm. It looks like she is leNing on his left leg, but there is the dark materiL under it that looks like a padded arm.
View attachment 279150
Yes definitely. The more I look at this picture the weirder it looks 🤪 Why is he leaning over like that?

It's strange that he hasn't got his hand on Meghan's shoulder and he isn't connecting with her at all. The wooden arm that Harry's leaning on is really ugly too and doesn't match the other side. Certainly that half smile doesn't go all the way to his eyes.

The best thing I can say about this is that Meghan has stolen her hair off a glossier horse this time 🐴 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes definitely. The more I look at this picture the weirder it looks 🤪 Why is he leaning over like that?

It's strange that he hasn't got his hand on Meghan's shoulder and he isn't connecting with her at all. The wooden arm that Harry's leaning on is really ugly too and doesn't match the other side. Certainly that half smile doesn't go all the way to his eyes.

The best thing I can say about this is that Meghan has stolen her hair off a glossier horse this time 🐴 😁
I think she's pressing down hard on his thigh, which is perched on that narrow wooden arm while muttering "take that you spineless wonder". .....
Meanwhile he is gritting his teeth, trying not to look at the back of her head and the huge bald patch exposed when she pulls all her 'paid for' hair to the front like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I think he's leaning to stop the chair tipping over, as it would do with all his weight sat on one side of it. If you look, there's a shadow on the wall next to his elbow, so I think the chair has been put in a corner to stop it tipping up as well, that's why it looks dark underneath his legs. His right knee is probably wedged against the wall, therefore why his right leg looks in such an odd position too.

Reactions: 14
She's really good. Very clever and manages not to be preachy or know-all. I like it when people struggle for just the right word or phrasing because it means it's off the cuff and unrehearsed. I also don't mind a bit of normal hair and face fiddling and phone diddling because that's how normal people behave unless they are stratospherically confident. A robotic head that just does the occasional camera aware hair smooth and has trouble maintaining eye contact is hard to relate to and just boring, and too scripted to keep one's attention unless you're a super-fan.
Plus I agree with her sentiments 100%.
Agree- there is something very likeable about her. Hmm, I think Smegs would call it ‘authenticity’.

Reactions: 15
I think he's leaning to stop the chair tipping over, as it would do with all his weight sat on one side of it. If you look, there's a shadow on the wall next to his elbow, so I think the chair has been put in a corner to stop it tipping up as well, that's why it looks dark underneath his legs. His right knee is probably wedged against the wall, therefore why his right leg looks in such an odd position too.
Yes that might explain it but why on earth was such an uncomfortable looking piece of furniture chosen for the shoot?
He must have been bloody sore if he had to spend any length of time sat on that wooden arm.
Not that Smeggy would care, as long as she looks good!

• Haha
*disclaimer* I’m not a person who usually comments on a persons looks because, well we can’t help what we are born with. However, I make the exception if said person has had cosmetic surgery for vanity reasons so on that note...

Does anyone else think that’s an unflattering photo of Meghantoinette? It’s the angle I think. I immediately thought of the child catcher...

2FEF1E5F-943B-407C-81E5-D27B6C2A2338.jpeg
23200361-5694-43FF-BC05-EE0746B2367D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
*disclaimer* I’m not a person who usually comments on a persons looks because, well we can’t help what we are born with. However, I make the exception if said person has had cosmetic surgery for vanity reasons so on that note...

Does anyone else think that’s an unflattering photo of Meghantoinette? It’s the angle I think. I immediately thought of the child catcher...

View attachment 279248View attachment 279249
Yes 😆 this cartoonist obviously sees the likeness too 😁
smeg.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 279248View attachment 279249
Can't unsee that now!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Does one else think that the arm of the chair that H is sitting on is different to the other wooden arm. The one he is sitting on looks like a regular padded lounge arm. It looks like she is leNing on his left leg, but there is the dark materiL under it that looks like a padded arm.
View attachment 279150

The thing with any photo is to get the people who are having their photo taken to be as relaxed a possible, I think any photographer would agree with that. There is so much wrong with this photo and we can all see that, then it occurred to me, this isn't a photo of them, they're merching the chair!

Maybe?

• Haha
Across Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr there’s a lot of comment about this being an old photo. Her nose is different now and her engagement ring is the pre ‘upgraded’ version. Someone also said that the outfit is the one she wore to copy the Angelina Jolie shoot. Lots of people pointing out that it seems to be photoshopped.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've noticed a few women TV presenters sporting that awful top Meghan wore - the sludge-coloured one which looks like a determined toddler had yanked it down.

It didn't suit her and it doesn't suit anyone else.

ETA - that is my first post on here. I figured I had to dip my toe into the water eventually. I've been reading these threads for ages. Thanks to all of you for making lockdown more bearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Baroness Bruck has on Twitter pointed out that the photo shared by Chris Ship has Hazza with a bloody eye. Other news outlets have shared a clear eye. I’m guessing they didn’t catch that when they first sent the headshots out and then sent a new, updated version without the bloody eye.

but what gives?
11170040-D9B7-42AB-AC90-CEFBA250A76C.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Baroness Bruck has on Twitter pointed out that the photo shared by Chris Ship has Hazza with a bloody eye. Other news outlets have shared a clear eye. I’m guessing they didn’t catch that when they first sent the headshots out and then sent a new, updated version without the bloody eye.

but what gives?
View attachment 279337

The article above this one was interesting too re surrogacy ...

1603020024704.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
First post for me.
Thanks for this thread and the earlier one, it's kept me amused for days

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.