Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LCC said or wrote, can't remember which it was, MM was asking to be involved one morning, let's say something with women. BP said they',d look into it and come back with suitable charities.

At noon she would say 'I asked you to find a charity for me. Why didn't you do it?'
And they'd answer 'We have to vet them first, make sure they aren't a front for some drug cartell or some such'.
Then she would say 'Fine, I see I have to do it myself! I like to do something with dogs anyway' and off she would go to some not BP approved shelter.
Zero common sense, attention span of a gnat. She had a new idea every five minutes obviously.
Sounds about right judging by her actions since Megxit !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well done @freda19 and thank you @DandyTandy for posting ❀

Pom: repost the Hazno Christmas game in here 🀣😘

Off we go again chaps & chapesses, tattle away 🀣
Here you are πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ₯° xx
Resizer_16029526036930.jpg

I made this earlier too..Harry has a new interest to make money...he poses with members of the public to make extra money...though as you can see by this man...they soon get bored and fall asleep lol 🀭 x

Resizer_16029548272040.jpg

Thanks for the new thread DT, :m
I'm honoured to have my suggestion used, thank you everyone who liked it ... but I think I'll avoid making suggestions for the foreseeable as I feel I've been greedy and it's unfair on other people who offer great suggestions. Gotta play fair.

I couldn't resist, (and there is NO ulterior motive in my using the word "chimp". Chimps grin stupidly, fact.)

Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ’•xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Here's an analysis by Tumi Yukii
She's not a body language expert but she certainly makes interesting observations on the 'posed photos'

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Harry also does colour photos for money...even for people who are very drunk and put traffic cones on their heads πŸ˜„

Resizer_16029760413510.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@freda19

Loooool πŸ˜„ ❀ xx

I have a bigger pic of this same bar. I find it and send it to you incase you recognise it πŸ˜ƒ xx

Here you are πŸ€— x

Resizer_16029788743710.jpg

Harry is also available to do promotions...though he has to be blurry like it is on his vids πŸ˜„

Resizer_16029769034060.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Here's an analysis by Tumi Yukii
She's not a body language expert but she certainly makes interesting observations on the 'posed photos'
She's really good. Very clever and manages not to be preachy or know-all. I like it when people struggle for just the right word or phrasing because it means it's off the cuff and unrehearsed. I also don't mind a bit of normal hair and face fiddling and phone diddling because that's how normal people behave unless they are stratospherically confident. A robotic head that just does the occasional camera aware hair smooth and has trouble maintaining eye contact is hard to relate to and just boring, and too scripted to keep one's attention unless you're a super-fan.
Plus I agree with her sentiments 100%.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@freda19

Loooool πŸ˜„ ❀ xx

I have a bigger pic of this same bar. I find it and send it to you incase you recognise it πŸ˜ƒ xx

Here you are πŸ€— x

View attachment 279063

Harry is also available to do promotions...though he has to be blurry like it is on his vids πŸ˜„

View attachment 279070
Don't worry looking for the other bar images pomsy, the upholstery is different. It's just all that wood and stained glass is the same style as our local.
Hazza should be blurry because he's irrelevant and slowly fading out week by week. :m
Every time I see those sausages in tesco I smile like a loony these days. People must think I'm nuts.πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahaha, those Richmond's are NEVER going to die a death on here now are they, brilliant! 🀣
Thank you πŸ˜„β€πŸ˜˜ xx

They make me laugh so much πŸ˜„ I think looking back you was the one that brought them up. I can't remember exactly when ..anyway but I should thank you for it πŸ€— xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't worry looking for the other bar images pomsy, the upholstery is different. It's just all that wood and stained glass is the same style as our local.
Hazza should be blurry because he's irrelevant and slowly fading out week by week. :m
Every time I see those sausages in tesco I smile like a loony these days. People must think I'm nuts.πŸ€ͺ
I'm the same, I can't walk past the damn fridge in the co op without giggling to myself, I have to put my head down till I've stopped sniggering. It's Poms fault we look like idiots! 🀣🀣

Thank you πŸ˜„β€πŸ˜˜ xx

They make me laugh so much πŸ˜„ I think looking back you was the one that brought them up. I can't remember exactly when ..anyway but I should thank you for it πŸ€— xx
Ok, ok, so I admit it, it's my fault!! πŸ˜›

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I admit it's a nice looking pub πŸ₯° xx
That sounds a lovely local πŸ€— x

Loooooool true on fading Harry πŸ˜„

It's good to hear that with the sausages...I'm the same if I do an online delivery πŸ˜„ x

I'm the same, I can't walk past the damn fridge in the co op without giggling to myself, I have to put my head down till I've stopped sniggering. It's Poms fault we look like idiots! 🀣🀣

Ok, ok, so I admit it, it's my fault!! πŸ˜›
Looool πŸ˜„πŸ€­β€ xx
It's great πŸ˜„ makes food shopping more funny πŸ˜„ xx

Loool I'm at fault too .for carrying on the Richmond tradition which I must say I love very much πŸ₯° xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I admit it's a nice looking pub πŸ₯° xx
That sounds a lovely local πŸ€— x

Loooooool true on fading Harry πŸ˜„

It's good to hear that with the sausages...I'm the same if I do an online delivery πŸ˜„ x
😡What? You don't buy the damn things surely? Noooo! You're eating Hazno's doo daa! 🀒🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Though I normally get bigger ones fresh from a local butchers πŸ˜ƒ

Oh lord, it gets worse in here. We've had hamsters up bums, now you're on about toads in holes, what on earth is going on! 🀣🀣
Loooool πŸ˜„ It cheers me up so much how the thread goes πŸ˜„ xx

Resizer_16029512559320.jpg

Meghan from an earlier pic but I've made it into something that looks like it's from a film lol πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Cats and bats, and hats, and tatts.
Spiders, cauldrons and skellingtons.
One for the family album.
Happy Halloween from The Gruesome Twosome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.