Harry and Meghan #43 The Griper, the Viper and the Plastic Sniper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Not a peep about alleged institutional racism in the army....🤐
As a senior office in the British army , surely Harry should be apologising for his previous behaviour ...if there was any institutional racism in the army? Why didnt he try and stop it? Where was/is his apology for using racial slurs for the native afghan population?
[/QUOTE]

When will Harry apologise for being White, born into privilege and being handed money for nothing? If Meghan is so woke and detesting White privelege, how does she justify having married two white men?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The Robert Lacey book is very pro Meghan and anti Harry.

starter home lol

Wonder how long before it is removed from YT/lawsuit for invasion of privacy issued.......
That is a gorgeous house; but they don’t deserve it.
No wonder she thought Frogmore cottage wasn’t good enough if this was her expectation.
She really should have married a footballer if she wanted the bling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

No wonder she thought Frogmore cottage wasn’t good enough if this was her expectation.
It’s massive. The three of them must racket around in there.

Reactions: 14

Ashley Cole may have been the one...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This thread filled quickly!! It’s only 11 days old. And we thought there’d be nowt to talk about once they’d gone....😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ohhhhh, what is the bonus. Love vicar of dibley, but not on tv here at moment
Netflix has four seasons ... : - )

Hazza doesn't look like that anymore these days ... What a sad pair of tarts they are ...

😁 Richard Kay is certainly siding with William.
The confidence he has and he knows his subject, not a pause, an umm, or an ahh in sight. A very eloquent, enthusiastic speaker.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Vicar of Dibley, Only Fools and Horses...fantastic shows...25 years ago. Two TV 'national treasures' but give us a break from them....Gavin and Stacey is getting that way too:(

I will confess, I downloaded a few episodes of Suits, watched two and gave up, shite show. That said I've started watching Boston Legal again, a quality production with a fantastic cast so in the morning I allow myself one episode of BL and one episode of the original Twilight Zone.

The Twilight Zone episode I watched today was a firm favorite but ruined by my wife who muttered "its 06:15 and if I hear that ******** theme tune again the alarm clock is going through TV screen" I had to get out of bed and watch it downstairs...women can be very dismissive at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So as one brother advertises and promotes his Earthshot prize to try and save the planet.......a incredibly powerful and important message..

What does his younger brother do? Support his older brother in his important environmental message? Or just try and dilute the message with promotion for international day of the girl?
Harry.. and her Meghaness....you are not doing yourself any favours at all.........it just looks attention seeking.....ffs why not promote your brother and his message?

Reactions: 24
So as one brother advertises and promotes his Earthshot prize to try and save the planet.......a incredibly powerful and important message..

What does his younger brother do? Support his older brother in his important environmental message? Or just try and dilute the message with promotion for international day of the girl?
Harry.. and her Meghaness....you are not doing yourself any favours at all.........it just looks attention seeking.....ffs why not promote your brother and his message?
Because they won't get any attention, chances to merch and want to show how they don't need the RF so will never publicly support any of their causes/ideas. Much easier for them and their supporters to claim that they would do better than the RF on anything outside rather than inside the RF.

I do feel for them though because it is glaringly obvious that they have no understanding or appreciation as to how much privilege and opportunity they had through Harry's birthright. They just have a massive sense of entitlement and increasing bitterness at how things aren't working out as they deserve. They are never going to be content happy or even comfortable in their own skin.

And until they own their decisions and actions and put hard graft in to projects they will never get the respect or satisfaction they crave.

Last edited:
Morning Tattlers.

Hmm. No idea what this is about, and I haven't a clue what the reference to rose gardening means. It's from Royal Archeholes' Instagram.

Screenshot_20201008-110345.png
Screenshot_20201008-110355.png
Screenshot_20201008-110403.png
Screenshot_20201008-110407.png
Screenshot_20201008-110416.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Rose gardening is a sugar reference to the alleged affair with Rose Poshbird neighbour (supposedly started by Smeg). The sugars love to reference it at all times 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought this story in the DM was a little tenuous à la ‘climate change is due to Smeg eating avocados’ until I saw the CDAN comment later. I wonder what the papers know.....

0A6DEF2A-79DD-480B-BDC0-B1B425C233F4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought this story in the DM was a little tenuous à la ‘climate change is due to Smeg eating avocados’ until I saw the CDAN comment later. I wonder what the papers know.....

View attachment 269227
It's starting to feel like the Harkle Dam is about to burst.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.