Harry and Meghan #43 The Griper, the Viper and the Plastic Sniper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out 'The Vicar of Dibley" as well - watch each episode right to the end of the credits as there is a little bonus every episode!

Just to keep it on topic, Geraldine Grainger would have done Smeg and Haznoballs a much better wedding service than that bloke with verbal diarrhoea that they had!!
Ohhhhh, what is the bonus. Love vicar of dibley, but not on tv here at moment

Reactions: 6
Sussexham Palace. They're welcome to it.

One of the nicest pads I ever saw was the old Bob Hope House in Palm Springs, how I loved that. If I won the Euro millions it wouldn't be enough for that place ... If they'd bought that I'd've been super impressed.

I'd take anything, Frank Lloyd Wright, irrespective of location, too. Meanwhile, I'll sit and dream.
İ always fancied Marilyn Monroe's last home in Brentwood - quite intimate and homely with an ethnic feel. İ don't feel right in large antiseptic places - İ need small, cosy, humble abodes........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That's really interesting because when I had my old twitter account I asked Sam how old M is and she said 39 (that was during lockdown) and somebody pointed out that maybe she is saying that because she wants to keep all the explosive stuff for her book?

Brett Ratner directed an X Men movie, I am not sure what else but I had not heard of him either until the sexual assault accusations. I think I read that she's bonked Weinstein, too however for somebody who supposedly bonked one of the biggest powerhouses, where was her movie role? If it is true she must be very embarrassed - he must have thought she was a lousy actress if he did not offer her a decent movie role after using her for the casting couch. :ROFLMAO:

Bloody hell, even Matt Cardle had the sense to blank her! Then she met the royal dimwit who fell right into her plan. What a dipshit he i
p.s Congrats on your VIP status @Pom Bear . :love:,
Beyond bizarre 😂 she told Lizzie Cundy she was looking for a high profile British ‘boyfriend’ to raise her profile in the U.K. so started targeting’high profile UK celebs’ Ashley Cole, Matt Cardle, no disrespect to them but , really........🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Beyond bizarre 😂 she told Lizzie Cundy she was looking for a high profile British ‘boyfriend’ to raise her profile in the U.K. so started targeting’high profile UK celebs’ Ashley Cole, Matt Cardle, no disrespect to them but , really........🙄
I guess she succeeded then. Can't do much better than a Prince (and he was the only single one)

Although looking at some of the photos of her at official engagements I would say she would've tried it on with William

• Sick
Reactions: 14
They never were very interesting, just entertaining. She’s a wannabe celebrity, he’s unemployed, and kid is awol. Got a family just like them living next door.
Entertaining cos their so car crash, we can’t help it 😂😂

• Haha
Does that include the "write in" registrations. Think it is different to actual candidates
Write in rules vary from state to state. 9 states don’t allow it. Unless you are particularly targeting one state (which would be stupid) I think it’s fair to say you’re going to have to spend some cash and as soon as you exceed $5K you have to register with the FEC. I’d say this list in the link is reasonably accurate.

Reactions: 10
That's brilliant Pom, made me giggle when I got home a bit ago. That Launer will fit a box of gravy bones nicely ( but you deserve them). ❤ Xx

I'm a gossipy 'what Freda said' now, I best get yapping loads to get rid of it asap methinks! Bleach my eyes at Scotch down the Hazno pants, what's going on?!?!?! You after a pink Richmond? 🤣
Thank you 😘🤗❤ xx
Glad to make you giggle 🤗 x

Loooool at pink Richmond 😄

I put this on while I catch up...

Sit
Stay
Paw
Bowl

Well done Harry 😄 x

Resizer_16020924982550.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You don’t say

You should have quit at this point

Landlubbers 😂
Nowthen cheeky! I might be a landlubber but at least I know which way to lift my leg up if someone asks me if I've got chewing gum stuck on the bottom of my shoe 😏😏😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nowthen cheeky! I might be a landlubber but at least I know which way to lift my leg up if someone asks me if I've got chewing gum stuck on the bottom of my shoe 😏😏😘
For the love of god never ask to be shown the “golden rivet” :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
More rubbish from Lacey :
'Speaking to the Daily Mail ahead of the book's release, he said: "There is only one self-made millionaire in the Royal Family and that is Meghan Markle. If they had sat down with her at the start and said, “Let’s talk about the things you are interested in”, things might have been different.'
🙄
Pretty sure if she told them what she was interested in, (yachting, blow jobs, golden showers, anal sex and grade A grifting,) you can bet things might have been different!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She never thought about Boris Johnson..they could pull faces together 😄 x

Resizer_16021130894051.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Latest Harry Markle
Harry really is terrible at interviewing people 😄. The marathon one was embarrassing lol x
I also am very irritated by his voice, I've never liked his voice but it seems more monatone nowadays as if his head and mouth is full of cotton wool...all muffled 🤭 x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.