Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly - Charles doesn’t want to appear a cold hearted dad refusing to see his son, but it was his decision to not invite Harry to stay and also to not postpone his trip and allow him only 12 minutes. Charles also refused to banish Camilla to make Harry comfortable. Harry is done being an actual royal, Charles probably find him exhausting, he doesn’t give any value or even affection, just takes.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't believe it was aides or courtiers who blocked H from Sandringham. I think it was KC. As if aides would override the King if he had wanted him there
Harold's playing the same game he did with HMTLQ.

His narrative was that she wasn't surrounded by the "right people" and now he's hinting the same about The King.

Charles did not want him at Sandringham.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
This is such a misleading piece.
Headline implies a fiction that stoat is coming back to 'help' whilst the last sentence indicates the reality : stoat told Mrs stoat (when?) that he'd come back to help (if asked?) and she called presswire or newswire or whoever she uses.

GBN has tried to confect a story that implies POW and Chuck talked about inviting stoat over (or actually have?). GBN wasn't privy to what they call a 'secret' conversation so how would they know what was said?
Besides, I would have thought that the PC would have to be involved in any such insane decision! Heaven help them if they actually have invited stoat over...

I don't know what's happened to GBN lately but it does seem to be going off track. Bet they got A LOT of clicks on this one!
Last night the Palace refused to comment on reports that Harald would step up, and everyone has been quoted but the Monarch. He seems to be being fought over like a bit of meat by all the world and his wife, a bystander with no input or opinion. Ambushed by his vengeful son, aides blocking the Stoat, sources telling him to book into a hotel. As if.

The original 16th February article about C and William meeting to discuss a possible Stoat return was by Kate Mansey The Times royal Editor and DM Assistant Editor.

She also wrote the article 9th February about the Stoat returning to the UK for the Invictus Games Service in May, including this:
"The Sussexes’ son, Archie, four, was born in London. Their daughter, Lilibet, two, was born in California and has not visited Britain."
This sentence resulted in a an apology and the article being withdrawn iirc. She was telling the truth, as the Flatpacks did not come to the UK for the PJ, but was threatened with legal action (I believe by the Palace) for stating the truth.
I wonder where she got the information from about C and W meeting?
Did it happen, the idea floated, and was leaked? Nothing would surprise me either way, but moves can be carried out more easily under cover of confusion as we've seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I just went to the supermarket and was glancing at the newspapers on sale. Haznos ugly face was on the front cover of several of them. An old man was standing next to me.
He said "I don't want to see that"
"The traitor " I replied
"Yes" he said "he bastard can stay in America" 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Yes Indigenous leaders of commonwealth countries wrote a joint letter requesting apology, reparations and return of artefacts. I don’t believe for one minute H was given any authority to speak on Crown’s behalf. Who do we complain about H to? He’s too thick and dangerous to have been given this authority.

Thanks for the article. We read some months back that C is open to investigating past injustices and slavery reparations etc, and had received petitions about this - didn't he set up a small (but deadly) committee to look into it? Looked innocuous but wasn't.

The problem is, it's the thin end of the wedge, is unjust and will cost the taxpayer billions in an endless cycle of complaints about people long dead. The Queen steadfastly refused to go down this road and deftly avoided it, but I guess they were waiting for Chuck. Only Britain is targeted of course.

BIB "He’s too thick and dangerous to have been given this authority."
But he does have the authority. Indigenous people looking at the RF website will see that the Stoat is carrying out duties for the Monarch and Commonwealth.

We'll see if there's any clapback from the Palace, but it's odd that the Stoat should hold this Royal in all but name meeting almost to the day there are (misleading) headlines about him stepping up to help. The Stoat is going back next year for further talks, presumably at the actual Games, and the indigenous leaders concerned are looking forward to welcoming him back. I bet they are.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
🤮 harry never even looks at her

---
You can see better in this one
Not just that - he's leaning away and flinches when she touches his face (20 seconds in so you don't have to watch the whole 43 seconds) 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don't believe it was aides or courtiers who blocked H from Sandringham. I think it was KC. As if aides would override the King if he had wanted him there
Maybe they mean that the aides had to physically stop him. (I'm half joking 😁)

Like the time that he and Meghan had to be ushered away 😁 by a hastily summoned aide, when they were standing at the doorway, as the queen, C&C and W&K walked in - instead of being already seated inside with the other guests.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Is that blue beanie one of those novelty hats with the hair attached?

If you aren't sure what I mean, here's one for Harold:

View attachment 2765010

😁
He got one of these behind his advent calendar door either last Christmas or the year before. I’m surprised he hasn’t started wearing it yet …… anything would be an improvement on his current ‘Friar Tuck’ look ….. even this! 👴🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.