Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right about playing dress up at a farmers house. Those gloves look like the kind a vet would wear to stick their arm up a cow's arse.

Reactions: 48
She looks more like Steptoe Snr than Harold does here.
Has she got problems with her teeth? Have they been fitted badly?
---
Interesting. Jeremy Clarkson poking his head above the parapet again after his complete silence on them since the furore over that column he wrote.

View attachment 2763052
This is funny, but as the target is not as obvious as the previous one.....I think he might get away with it!

Reactions: 37
You're right about playing dress up at a farmers house. Those gloves look like the kind a vet would wear to stick their arm up a cow's arse.
Reminds me of the same too! Funny how she didn't wear any gloves outdoors in the freezing cold yet here she is wearing those mud-coloured monstrosities indoors and everyone else is glove free. She really is from a different planet...wish she would go back.

Reactions: 41
I’m still catching up on the previous thread, but saw on MN that someone posted about TW having scabs on her fingers that match the ones people with bulimia sometimes get. Is this likely?

Reactions: 20
I’m still catching up on the previous thread, but saw on MN that someone posted about TW having scabs on her fingers that match the ones people with bulimia sometimes get. Is this likely?
She’s probably drawn them on to cosplay the sainted Diana some more

Reactions: 27
Spot on.

I think it would have been a hard sell, even in the queen's day. People tolerated them/ him turning up for occasions out of respect for the queen, and for the occasions. But that was all.

I think Charles won't want to rock the boat in any way. Plus Harry has been very nasty indeed about Camilla. And Catherine and William. Sometimes we find it easier to take an insult or hurtful comment, towards ourselves, than one aimed at someone we love.

Harry returning to royal duties is pie in the sky, imo.

Reactions: 41
I have just looked and the dress she was wearing at the Power of Women event was from New York based brand Proenza Schouler whilst the olive green dress she wore last night was by Canadian designer Greta Constantine.

Reactions: 20
For what it's worth, I think Minge has a(nother) cunning plan. She is putting it out there that Harold is not only available for award ceremonies and Bar Mitzvahs, but he can also step in as a part-time Royal. This is an entirely novel idea that has never been considered before obvs.
There are several benefits to this - he would raise his profile, get his hands on pa's cash, maybe get security and...be thousands of miles away.
She could then stay home, partying, looking for a replacement, caring for the children.
The only downside to this plan is that he would be near Catherine on his own, but I doubt she cares enough to be jealous anymore.

Reactions: 26

Looks like Buble has something in common with H.

Buble claimed he was on mushrooms, then says he was joking after some backlash. Follows a bad start to February by cosying up to the diabolicals.

I remember Popbitch used to mention and hookers re Buble before he was married, wonder if this is another connection to TW.

Reactions: 35
She's starting to dress how Chita draws her

Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.