Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new post from that Paula lady, she is sooo funny! hahaha

Harry and Meghan NOT SLEEPING Together Anymore 😱 Lust or Love Gone? (youtube.com)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ETA: Sorry for the mess, still searching how I can post video's from YT. This was a mess with all that code in between.. sorry...

ETA2: Don't touch me! hahahaha
You just need to post the url

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That is really weird as the suspicion is that she isn’t biologically related to the flatpacks but H is. Maybe the other rumour that H is a Jaffa is true.πŸ‘€
About this, and off topic It's about the same with Letizia from Spain, in fact her cousin, a lawyer, he send proves that she was pregnant from her last partner while she was dating Felipe. He had to bu
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
---
Thanks!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Where are those pics??? Please !!!!!

(Of course it is an ironic post, as I can't say whether there is any resemblance as I haven't seen the flatpacks... at all)

#Flatpacktruther!!!!
Here are some pictures from the Netflix documentary. The first 2 pictures are of Archie whilst the 3rd and 4th pictures are of Lili on her supposed 1st birthday. I don't have any recent photos of Lili as they haven't released any of her since her 1st birthday whilst with Archie they haven't released any new photos since his 2nd birthday. The last time we had a photo of the whole family together was the 2021 Christmas Card.
1708371594465.png
1708371912948.png
1708371721020.png
1708372065688.png

1708372125134.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Here he is.
Viceroy Stoat-Sahib on the banks of the Ganges
View attachment 2767538
From Wiki
Notable Governors-General of India include Lord Stoat-Sahib and Lady Ho-Memsahib.
Lord Fffarke-Sahib will mount the Throne as Viceroy of India,[16] but continue on as the first Governor-General of the Dominion of India, alongside HRH Princess Lilibet-Mtoto Mountebank Portland and MonkeyDust Punkah-Wallah.
Vivat Roi Annus Locust.

@JAR21 should this be in the Wiki?
Oh God forbid! We've already got Smegsy's male version and different varieties of Sparry, MA and the Aphid here πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We can barely tolerate them - people have literally gone crazy πŸ˜‚

If he gets too close to @ChaoticArtist, she'll glitter him to death then encase him in resin...

...hopefully πŸ˜‚
He's not worth wasting glitter or resin on, and do we seriously want to preserve him for all eternity? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I will, however, happily throw dried whole kinnows (citrus fruit) at him - the peels harden up very nicely πŸ‘Œ

I'd normally prescribe glitter as a panacea, but Sparry, his Ho and her coterie are all beyond repair πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As Sue Smith points out in her video, H himself said he smokes or takes drugs every day, so how come he's never checked or stopped when flying between countries?

Also, previously when he defended his use of private jets, he said it was to protect his family....who never fly with them!
Diplomatic passport?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Remember Valentine Low who reported the bullying said although he received a long legal letter from the Harkles, they never sued him

• Wow
Reactions: 39
What for?
Maybe for those of us who keep encountering only Sparries? #notlustworthyatall

Both children do not resemble Harry at all which is odd as children have a mix of both parents yet neither Archie or Lili look like him or any member of the Spencer Family. The question I have is why do they keep photoshopping every single photo that we see of them and why do they never take them anywhere. #Flatpacktruther
Saw the usual "Smegsy's children are better-behaved than Catherine's" comment on an IG post about how the Waleses handled toddler Charlotte's tantrums (the helicopter video). People were saying we've barely seen Smegsy's kids, she doesn't take them anywhere. So the Sugar countered with "Yes and that's what the Waleses should do too, keep their children at home".

Nice to see that the Sugars are evolving to use an argument other than "but what about Andrew", but that they're still as clueless as ever. Didn't bother to read ahead, there were quite a few responses telling that person politely that they were rather ...clueless πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks @LadyMuck :coffee:
Arguments over the Flatpack Sussex name continue. Archie Sussex and Lilibet Sussex are not their legal names for official documents. Their birth certificates state Mountbatten-Windsor and will remain so until new birth certificates are issued via a court. The name change has to be published in the press to allow for objections. Has anyone seen such an announcement? BookWorm will wait, then apply for a copy of the birth certificate, but says she'll be wasting her time and will be told it's "not available".

BookWorm 100% understands why William doesn't want the Stoat to return. Although William has some clout, he doesn't have hid father's power and can be overruled by him and the Privy Council.

Then a list of reasons why the Stoat is unfit legally to represent the Monarchy.
Treason, drug use class A and B, admitted addiction, misappropriation of charity funds, shady deals, missing monies, no records published and everything hidden under layers of lies.

The only reason the Stoat hasn't been charged is because he's the son of a monarch, and Biden's been covering for him since he arrived in the US.
I'm still thinking about it. I don't have a clue. I'm very good in anticipating and 'reading' people, even empathic enough to put myself into other men shoes, but in this case I just can't, in Ducht we say "ik kan het niet peilen", that's a way to say that even if you try and do your best, you can't get into the insights of other person, something like that.

But I do see some cyclic on all this mess, as the cunts are just running around as 'een kip zonder kop', they'll always get on the same point. For me the end and start of the cycle is the moment they separated the offices. Don't remember the year but soon after the marriage.

They wanted to make sure that they didn't share the same office as William.

The "sucksex.com" is just the same action.

ETA: Sorry for so many Dutch words and expressions... :(

ETA: Sorry for so many Dutch words.

I do believe if we look the bleep's road from that moment, it will give us their 'new' road map.

In mijn humble opinion, of course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Here are some pictures from the Netflix documentary. The first 2 pictures are of Archie whilst the 3rd and 4th pictures are of Lili on her supposed 1st birthday. I don't have any recent photos of Lili as they haven't released any of her since her 1st birthday whilst with Archie they haven't released any new photos since his 2nd birthday. The last time we had a photo of the whole family together was the 2021 Christmas Card.
View attachment 2767696View attachment 2767711View attachment 2767703View attachment 2767718
View attachment 2767719
Thanks @Hannahebee I was just being ironic in the way that those pics doesn't represent anything to me. Thanks so much for the effort!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2767696View attachment 2767711View attachment 2767703View attachment 2767718
View attachment 2767719
I really fear for the mental health of those two children ( if they are real) Tucked away like the Flowers in the Attic, with no normal young child experiences outwith the jail yard of home, no social interactions with a wide community of people. These children are going to be (un)royally fucked up as adults. If these were council house children, social services would be ringing the doorbell!

Edited to add - I live in a dodgy council estate, you see it all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm still thinking about it. I don't have a clue. I'm very good in anticipating and 'reading' people, even empathic enough to put myself into other men shoes, but in this case I just can't, in Ducht we say "ik kan het niet peilen", that's a way to say that even if you try and do your best, you can't get into the insights of other person, something like that.

But I do see some cyclic on all this mess, as the cunts are just running around as 'een kip zonder kop', they'll always get on the same point. For me the end and start of the cycle is the moment they separated the offices. Don't remember the year but soon after the marriage.

They wanted to make sure that they didn't share the same office as William.

The "sucksex.com" is just the same action.

ETA: Sorry for so many Dutch words and expressions... :(

ETA: Sorry for so many Dutch words.

I do believe if we look the bleep's road from that moment, it will give us their 'new' road map.

In mijn humble opinion, of course.
I was trying editing my post to add an ETA but now my post is super messy... sorry...
---
?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.