Harry and Meghan #417 William's got Earthshot, Harry's got Earth's rut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! 100%

But that may have benefits both ways.

If and when that happens, ‘in recognition to the Duke of Sussex history and devotion to Invictus Games’…he should be given COMPLETE responsibility for it. Some other form of Veterans support can be arranged for Palace outreach. Maybe housing for homeless vets, something that far more uplifts their life than being faces in the background of the Meghan Markle Extravaganza.

Responsibility! That’s the key here. Put it on THEM. Not just the fun part.

Looking at the long game, aside from these games, what else do these talentless grifters have to offer? Do we really believe that many people want to listen to the Hectoring Hypocrite on her podcast? I think the Sugars may swoon on X but even they have better things to do with their time. She is boring.

They are going to produce things? They have no experience and apparently, do not accept advice.

These few days, we are watching them try to change the narrative. They are trying to project as the opposite of the ugly brand they built. They are a fun couple, so in love and they LOVE his family. Okay.

But soon, we will start to hear the reality. The TRUTH. It happens every single time. It will this time too.

Ha! Foiled again! We just need to wait for it.
I think ‘Hectoring Hypocrite’ is a great adjective.
---
bleeping lying,layabout,limp lapdog.

Cretinous bleep

I don't know about other Tattler s but I am sick of these fuckers on our tv and papers, it seems as if the last 3 days they have the upper hand again, please tell me I am wrong as I feel something good is going to go their way.

Comments please or just call me a silly old bag
If you’re a silly old bag then so am I but I don’t think we are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.