Harry and Meghan #416 Go Away Flop Gun, We’ve Got Top Son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Harkles aren't going to have their titles removed as they were gifted by the late Queen so they can't be stopped from using them or a silly coat of arms.

It is time that the royal family remove them all (including Fark) from their website though.
Then they should put out a public statement that while the 2 are members of the private family, they no longer represent the UK, Commonwealth, or the BRF in any official capacity. Job done and NO MORE MONEY!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Smeg has wrapped her knickers around a phone again and called DM. "A source close" my arse. I bet they can tell her squeaky voice from a mile away.

Plus she's wrong. Sussex is not their surname and family name.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My Dad died from cancer last year. I hate to say this out loud but Charles has got that look... I can't explain it but he's a very unwell man imo. He's obviously having weekly chemo or radiotherapy or god forbid immunotherapy which is the "we can't really win but let's do something" option. And Harry does this... is there no end to the hurt he will cause to satisfy his and Meghan's egos :(
I know exactly what you mean, he reminds me of how my Dad looked.
Harry and Peg are truly sick individuals doing this whilst Charles and Catherine are ill, especially this week when William is trying to spend some quality time with his children during half term.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So any old riffraff can marry into the RF and end up with a title and coat of arms.

They probably do more exhaustive screenings on people wanting to join reality shows but at least they get rejected if not suitable or voted off by the public.

Come on RF do something, your brand/usp is being diluted by the behaviour of these two.
Hopefully when it is the Wales' children's turn to marry they choose wisely and that person's expectations are managed from the very very beginning that they should know their place.

Reactions: 30
This is probably nothing anyone is interested in, but that's never stopped me before, so I'm off to take a deep dive into heraldry because I've forgotten stuff. Anyway I think Gert may be onto something here.

I always thought it interesting that Meghan's coat of arms featured an exceptionally, stupid looking lion and a squawky bird being strangled by the crown 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I know exactly what you mean, he reminds me of how my Dad looked.
Harry and Peg are truly sick individuals doing this whilst Charles and Catherine are ill, especially this week when William is trying to spend some quality time with his children during half term.

I am sad to say this is the very reason they are doing this and will do more unless stopped - they are getting everything they can out there now while the Rf are distracted as I believe, and I think they do too, that KC wont be lasting as long as TLQ and they know William will not be taking their tit when he is in charge, so by setting themselves up to portray themselves how they want now, knowing KC wont do anything, and they will want to spin the nasty mean William for wanting to shut things down

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Soz guys, but I have come across this on twatter where there are talks about Meg’s moon bump.

IMG_3967.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Errrrr....yes you're quite right, I'd forgotten that bit and just remembered the long scarf getting caught in the wheels. We all loathe her but wouldn't wish that on anyone!
However, a brief snag in the well mangle, tossing her to the ground in front of Al Jazeera and the Guardian would have been nice.....just lightly throttled, ok?

On William, as someone upthread mentioned (sorry can't remember who) it looks as though something had happened between them as she's giving him very knowing glances. She might have let it be known that she was available, or come onto him. I bet if he'd reciprocated she'd have recorded it for blackmail. What a Ho, always clawing further up the ladder to more majestic penises, always on the prowl like an alley-cat, Minge always ready for action. 🤮
I get the same impression that something happened. He’s very uncomfortable for a reason.

Reactions: 23
I always thought it interesting that Meghan's coat of arms featured an exceptionally, stupid looking lion and a squawky bird being strangled by the crown 🤣 🤣 🤣
I always find it funny the original version of her last name used to be Merckel.

1707829430677.png

They've tried to hide their tree somewhat but with a couple of sources you can get further up the tree.

Isaac Thomas Markle:

Follow this guy's paternal line

and you get to a funny name :ROFLMAO: I'm sure there's no relation to a more famous namesake but stilll made me giggle

Funny how she never talks about her German roots. Merckles even had a family coat of arms. I guess she ripped it off and of course it's not mentioned in the description of her own coat of arms.

1707829941481.png
1707830009146.png

Maybe she could start using the name Merckel Mengele...? :unsure: After all, she's directly descended from both families.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This here in the photo is the Coat of Arms of the Duchess of Sussex, presented to her after her marriage to the Stoat in May 2018. Unbelievable that the dumpster Ho has one at all.
The Ho...
View attachment 2752933
The Stoat..
View attachment 2752936
They got the Ho’s wrong
Should be a dripping ring of pearls round a roast chickens neck not a golden crown
But then again this is the the Ho’s
Never know what she’s into

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I won a class art competition (subject was the poems of Robert Burns) when I was 10/11, my teacher DIDN'T help me. The prize was a visit to the Robert Burns museum and a book of Burns' poetry. Another occasion I won the spelling bee in same class, prize was a sixpence.
My, I've kept silent about this all those years!
I had a part in the Brownie play and I won a prize for reciting a Burns poem.
I think I am more than qualified for a starring acting role or even voiceovers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Another ode

I walked you to the street corner
Meghan you looked luvverley under the street light .....
As your minge gripped my hand with all it's might -
Then you went off with a mark to the nearest sauna
How about this

The moon shone on the village green
It also shone on Megs
But the light soon faded
Blocked by her open legs
Then along came a ginger winge
Who though his luck was in
But he fell over a tomb stone
And disappeared inside her minge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Isn't there some place where no-one actually lives that they could use...? Like a quarry or a landfill or something?
Duke and Duchess of Brofiscin? Duke and Duchess of Sellafield?
I was thinking the exact same thing recently. After all they want privacy, 😂...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm stockpiling tinned tomatoes, they'll be launched right slap-bang on her gash **

** it's bleeping big enough. You could fly a Hawker Siddeley 748 through her air-gap.

Sideways.
If she was older I would say look for Howard Hughes, Shergar and the Brinx Matt Gold up there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.