Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's right, his is dead already. He died of cancer though. Too bad he hasn't figured it out yet because there would be many more opportunities for him to victimise himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I'm in a meeting looking at my phone under the conference table

Nate the Lawyer is doing a live on Popcorn Planet RN discussing scrubbing the net and the lawsuits!!!

I just Posted same upthread! Wow its amazing!

Reactions: 23
Don’t know if this is relevant ..but I just strolled past Clarence House and I heard someone shout really loudly “ I Am NOT a BANK !!!!”
I heard another shout “STOP putting your name on the back of everything you want, Harry”

Reactions: 37
The thing is if Harry hadn't had flown over people would be saying what an uncaring son etc....do people think he should have visited or not?
No, he should stay away after all the vitriol he has spouted about his family

Reactions: 42
The thing is if Harry hadn't had flown over people would be saying what an uncaring son etc....do people think he should have visited or not?
If he genuinely cared for his father they would have communicated by Facetime, arranged a mutually agreeable time in the future when his Dad may be up to a visit and then conducted it privately without any media fuss.

EDIT: And not denigrated and shat on his family for dollars either

Reactions: 54
Exactly. He’s completely undermining BP’s attempts to reassure people that all is well by appearing to do a mercy dash.

Reactions: 45

It's fine that he did. But no need to brief the media 15 minutes after the announcement and then non-stop for 24 hours, complete with paparazzi pictures and reconciliation narratives.
He has gone to Portugal, Costa Rica and Jamaica undetected, he could have done that here too.

Reactions: 42
Jesus loving this He contacted Backgrid asking if he could buy some high res photographs to use for his business and is wondering why he hasn't got a reply....

Last edited:
Reactions: 31

In a nutshell, Harry and Andrew are Counsellors of State because they are high up in the line of succession and are over 21.
They have not been removed from the line of succession, therefore they are still Counsellors of state until William's children come of age and replace them.

A C of S has to be of age.

So even though William's kids are higher up in the line of succession, they can't be C of S until they are of age.

Anne and Edward were recently made C of S.
They were added so it is less likely that either Andrew or Harry would be called upon (For obvious reasons, ie, Andrew is disgraced and Harry can only be called upon if he is domiciled in the UK.)

The "only working royals" bit is just press chatter.
The rules were not changed to exclude non working royals.

Hope that clarifies.

Reactions: 43
Someone online, may have been Avid Gardener, said the term 'working royals' has no legal meaning and wouldn't stand up in Court
She's right, it doesn't. It's still being put about by the press to make us think that the Stoat and PA have been quietly dropped, snubbed, demoted whatever. It was a statement by Lord True in HOL but isn't law. So they said it had "gone under the radar". It went under the radar because it had no legal standing. Sneaky and cynical.
They lumped PA in with the Stoat purely opportunistically because of his unpopularity.

Reactions: 29
I think a new Regency Act will be created to strike out non-working royals from the Council of State and Line of Succession if King Charles passes away within the next 7 years ( and we all hope that King Charles gets better).

Reactions: 31
Someone online, may have been Avid Gardener, said the term 'working royals' has no legal meaning and wouldn't stand up in Court
Oh great news!
Something else for Harry to sue over.
There are lawyers beating a path to his for right now

Reactions: 19
Harry rushed over because he is scared shitless that his safety net might disappear. No matter what Harry has said and done he still felt that his father wouldn’t abandon him. He is desperate as things have really gone badly for him.
Agree 100%. The Stoat will be frightened, possibly for the first time in his life, that the life as he knew it might be about to disappear. He can't blackmail William and nor can the Ho, and they are incapable of supporting themselves.
Whatever C's illness, short or long, its a countdown

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.