Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

No family
No friends
No Partner
No skids
No money
No intelligence
No prospects
No income
No willy

H- you may as well put the fucking tin-lid on it

Reactions: 34
I wondered about the nostradanus stuff and am not sure what to make about it.
He's been proved wrong on more than one occasion and pin the tail on the donkey vague on others.

I'm not buying the wholesale royal wipeout it would take for Harold to park his ginger arse on the throne.

Reactions: 27
The second one is H/M belated realizing William will be the King and hold purse strings someday. Oopsie. Should have thought of that earlier.

Reactions: 28
An Ode to the Harkles

I flew in over the River Thames,
And I was all of a' quiver..........
And it dawned on me that-
I'd married a right old Minger

Reactions: 33
Would TW allow him to stay there knowing the temptations he might face...? I hope Uncle Andy gives him the room with the leaky roof and damp issues.

Reactions: 24
Avid Gardener. Wonder what this is about.

It sounds like she knows about people getting paid to troll or stir trouble but she can't speak until she has some real evidence.

I really want Meghan's little sewage squad to get their comeuppance soon. They've been allowed to get away with it for too long.

Reactions: 41
Just spotted the typo

That's Latin for Our Arsehole

Reactions: 35
Harry rushed over because he is scared shitless that his safety net might disappear. No matter what Harry has said and done he still felt that his father wouldn’t abandon him. He is desperate as things have really gone badly for him.

Reactions: 43
I think his visit was a preemptive PR effort to try to deflect negative press when he does his promotional work for Invictus in Canada soon. I think its nothing more than Harry trying to save face.

It was already awful what he did to his father and it looks even worse now in light of his dads illness, I think the visit to the UK is more about Harry and an attempt to present a more sanitised and conciliatory narrative , ie. 'nothing to see here, ,my father and I are fine, look i flew straight to see him when I was told the news', now the 'caring son' image being pushed. He is trying to stave off some of the inevitable bad press and questioning he is going to get when he gets to Vancouver.

Charles looks like he is coping well, it has been caught early, and Harry rushing to visit just seems so disingenuous..

I read 14.45 and Charles left at 15.35. Either way, it's not long enough to justify an 11 hour flight!

Reactions: 38
" I've only a poor little willy.....
It's really small and it doesn't work.....
And real work we shirk-
I'm a right fucking old berk ,
Major Johnny might get me with his dirk....."

40 mins even less if you take into account walking from the car to the parlour haha

they Royals and MIG know exactly how to handle the ginger one ..
let’s hope he fucks off soon enough

what a waste of carbon Harry???? All that pollution spewed out from your plane to see your dad for 30 mins .. get to fuck with your preaching to the rest of us on climate issues

Am sure William has no need for EA cream
Oh I'm sure he knows that his mother was his mother and his wife is his wife

Imagine though if Sparry is wandering around and finds Diana's original tub of EA cream. Gleefully he rubs it on his little blue todger, forgetting that one rule for many edible items, medicines and cosmetics - check for the expiry date and throw the item away if it's over. His little thing starts oscillating so hard that he finally actually becomes a Legend of Aviation

https://giphy.com/WOVxh6STx1NWtCtZxX
https://giphy.com/7TeWDKF66Rs62FqJDY

Reactions: 24
Hahahahaaaaa

Reactions: 15
Where is William doing the investitures tomorrow? BP or Windsor? If BP, Harry may try to crash it or “bump” into him.

Reactions: 26

Meghan, pictured earlier , foaming at the mouth & rocking to-and-fro

Reactions: 23
I suspect that Harold has returned for a number of reasons (mainly for tax purposes) and seeing his lawyers about his myriad of court cases.

His visit to see KC3 was just so he could put some sticky notes on the family silver claiming his share if Charles pops his clogs and to make off with as much cash from the family coffers as possible

Reactions: 32
Someone online, may have been Avid Gardener, said the term 'working royals' has no legal meaning and wouldn't stand up in Court

Reactions: 31
The Picture with C&C in the car It looks like KC3 has been crying or He is very red watery eyed maybe He was happy to to see Hazza He is His Son after all & You can not blame the man to be happy to see His Son even tho He is a cunt .

I am hoping Camilla limits His work hours toa hour or two a day & I wish people will stop saying KC3 will use homopathic curealls He is not that daft He may use them to ease the drug side affects I know a few people who have used them that way & some work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.