Harry and Meghan #412 Prats of The Caribbean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I can’t understand the suits love

Mikes ‘ photographic memory’ was interesting for the first few episodes then rather boring

Harvey was attractive, as was the female partner
Louis Lift was quite funny and sparked well with Harvey

Meghan Markle was completely pointless - she reminded me of a female Donna from the west wing (another character I thought pointless).
---
I think I stopped watching suits after 2 series.

There are so many better series out there
They definitely should have revealed Mike's secret much earlier and got rid of him and Rachel by the end of season two at the latest.
Then maybe have done two more seasons and wound it all up.
Jessica should never have left.

Reactions: 23
According to goggle that is their instagram account
View attachment 2724896
If it is their Instagram account how come they are releasing the articles much later than Archewell. Example 1 The Diana Award article was released on the Archewell website on the June 30th 2023 but it wasn't posted on the Instagram account until November 23rd 2023 and Example 2 Harry watched a pre-screening of Heart of Invictus on the August 29th 2023 yet the Instagram Account only posted about it on the 23rd November 2023.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Talk TV keeps running the headline "what's going on at Archewell?"

Nothing.
Nothing has ever been done at Archewell.
They've run out of money to pay people to pretend any more. That's all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Ah yes, Little Miss Designer Skirt in the cheap seats on nose number eleventy-seven but it's Harold's spending that's out of control.

Are these the first rumblings of divorce :unsure:
I do feel something pretty significant is afoot.

Narc's hate to be ignored and Meg will only stay out of the public eye when absolutely necessary (to recover from cosmetic surgery etc). I think the seating arrangements in Jamaica would have been so incendiary to someone like her and a very public declaration that they're not considered VIPs....she would absolutely hate this. And it has been building up to this for a while. The money is running dry. They have nothing to offer. He is embroiled in yet more unsavoury scandal. If I was a betting woman I'd say a divorce is very much imminent. Hazbeen has served his purpose and it's time for her, in her mind, to sell a book, revive the absolute shite that is The Tig and do the celebrity circuit sans Hazbeen as he is now surplus to requirements.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
If it is their Instagram account how come they are releasing the articles much later than Archewell. Example 1 The Diana Award article was released on the Archewell website on the June 30th 2023 but it wasn't posted on the Instagram account until November 23rd 2023 and Example 2 Harry watched a pre-screening of Heart of Invictus on the August 29th 2023 yet the Instagram Account only posted about it on the 23rd November 2023.
I think they must have hired someone to handle the instagram account as lots of the stuff they did was all posted on the same date. It definitely wasn't posted when it happened. Just my thinking and could be wrong

Reactions: 29
Bah the Netflix deal doesnt expire until 2025.
Talk TV on about it now.
Lets be honest Netflix have prob stuck the contract in a drawer in a desk in an abandoned building somewhere and forgotton about it 🤣

ps the Barbie film is tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think they must have hired someone to handle the instagram account as lots of the stuff they did was all posted on the same date. It definitely wasn't posted when it happened. Just my thinking and could be wrong
You could be on to something as it's strange that the account hadn't posted anything since November and all of sudden today they posted about Harry attending the football match back in September plus they shared these 2 stories with the first one saying that the account is back to normal with timely updates. So, is this a clapback to the journalists who are reporting about the people leaving Archewell or is the Instagram account actually going to provide daily updates as to what they are doing.
1706641978775.png
1706641999820.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Mikes ‘ photographic memory’ was interesting for the first few episodes then rather boring

Meghan Markle was completely pointless - she reminded me of a female Donna from the west wing (another character I thought pointless).
---

The show was at its best when Mike was larping as a drug dealer and Harvey was being a kind of a dick-- first couple of seasons.

And of course, Meghan was just a background character and I still thought Harry was a lovable goofball. Oh those days of yesteryear.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone else noticed that The Daily mail online has started to put stories behind a paywall , it is bryond annoying

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Lets be honest Netflix have prob stuck the contract in a drawer in a desk in an abandoned building somewhere and forgotton about it 🤣

ps the Barbie film is tit
I had a feeling it would be.

I've just pre ordered Wonka on DVD.
I've got to wait until bloody December for it to be released!!!!!!
Not happy.
Need some Timmy Chalamet to look at.
Now he is somone who knows how to dress. Especially for red carpet events.

(Chita has a soft spot for him.)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You could be on to something as it's strange that the account hadn't posted anything since November and all of sudden today they posted about Harry attending the football match back in September plus they shared these 2 stories with the first one saying that the account is back to normal with timely updates. So, is this a clapback to the journalists who are reporting about the people leaving Archewell or is the Instagram account actually going to provide daily updates as to what they are doing.
View attachment 2724976View attachment 2724977

I don’t see a man. I see a milksop running for his mammas skirts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
According to goggle that is their instagram account
View attachment 2724896

I specifically like their number of followers, less then starter influencer:)
---

or maybe they didn't pay. If they have third party to handle IG account (as it is usual) maybe posting depends on paying for the work done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Please, please, please we need a Rachel & Harold televised divorce that makes the Amber & Johnnie case look tame:

giphy.gif

And after they've torn chunks out of each other, when Harold has to divulge his finances, he empties his pockets to show a barely chewed orange crayon, his living legend medal and bankruptcy documentation 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - Just a thank you again for posting these movie clips @ChaoticArtist! Truly LOL funny.
I'm glad you enjoy them ❤

I seem to be stuck in a sugars algorithm on twitter. Why are they all so adamant that Kate is in a mental health facility having been served divorce papers by William?! 🤷
If it was true that William had dumped her, Catherine wouldn't have ended up in a mental health facility - she's not as weak as Sparry. William could have needed his former colleagues to take him to Emergency though, depending on how he'd handled it. She's not uncouth like Smegs, but she's proven that she's not to be messed with 💪

She scared that shameless witch with a single look, after all. If after that William even thought of divorcing her then he would prove himself stupider than Sparry.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Please, please, please we need a Rachel & Harold televised divorce that makes the Amber & Johnnie case look tame:

View attachment 2725060

And after they've torn chunks out of each other, when Harold has to divulge his finances, he empties his pockets to show a barely chewed orange crayon, his living legend medal and bankruptcy documentation 😁
Oh yes please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh yes Misan Harriman, countless lives have been changed....for the worse in African Parks

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Has anyone else noticed that The Daily mail online has started to put stories behind a paywall , it is bryond annoying
Crowdfunding cases against Sparry? If they spin it like that we won't mind (we will, they have a lot of money and don't need ours, but we won't tell Sparry that 😋).

Something weird is going on. Had BBC on (DTH service), suddenly the screen went blank and now there's a strange message on the screen that isn't mentioned in the service's guides etc. All other channels are working fine.

Hope BBC didn't piss off the powers that be again 🤦 Actually, I hope they did 😉 I'll miss it though - it's my go-to for when I don't want to watch anything else but need something in the background.

Will get dad to call the DTH people in the morning. One more idiotic task added to the list 🙄

Currently waiting for much-awaited rain/thunderstorm and sleep, whichever comes first. The rain was supposed to begin two hours ago but I could see the beautiful big moon half an hour ago ❤

Oh yay BBC is back!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bit of trivia. Charles 1 was executed on this day....didn't catch when. Something like 1600s.

Reactions: 27

---

I didn't manage to watch 1 episode I found it that tedious!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.