Harry and Meghan #412 Prats of The Caribbean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the song! How does it go? I love to sing, I just can't. Boff a ho? Can someone repost? We can add it to the VIP Lounge Party Play List.

Here is my morning Hazzno Reflection:
Hazzno brains,
Hazzno balls.
Hazzno Hair.
Hazzno clue. What has he got? A Ho of a Wife.
Ho Ho Ho. Go duck yourself Rachel, and your brainless twit of a husband too!

I love watching the clip of her arranging her ball gown skirt as she sits in the pull down seats. Each day seems to bring new humiliations to the Evil Duo.

Thanks to @YeltsinsTank for starting the thread, and to @Verfugbar for our awesome title!

Hope you are feeling better @Nuttynana. Sending love and virtual Booze. & Sending it over with your fave Kilt wearer.

View attachment 2724220

Happy Tuesday everyone! Anyone else think the movie fiasco was soul crushing for the Legend in her own Mind? Will she melt in a puddle like the Wicked Witch of the West, or will she be an uncontrollable lunatic out for blood?
I hate being so short but when he’s around wearing a kilt I can see just what’s under it without bending
🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I seem to be stuck in a sugars algorithm on twitter. Why are they all so adamant that Kate is in a mental health facility having been served divorce papers by William?! 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Bah the Netflix deal doesnt expire until 2025.
Talk TV on about it now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So why couldn’t H or M, in any of their podcasts, ‘speeches’ or award opportunities brought attention to this issue? Demand an investigation? Instead of their romantic getaways on private jets, get their woke arses on a plane and look into these accusations themselves?

Why not…because, in my opinion, the only Blacks that these two care about are the ones that qualified through stature or net-worth to be invited to their wedding. There’s a barrier to THEIR involvement and, in my opinion, it depends on what YOU have to offer THEM!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
More on the alleged money problems, this time from OK.

Who are usually sugary.

The "out of control" spending could easily be rectified.

Don't buy and wear expensive, bespoke outfits to events where it's highly inappropriate, ie: most of them.

Don't travel by private jet.

Don't sue for hurty feelings.

Don't keep living in a massive house that'e expensive to run.

Do some work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
More on the alleged money problems, this time from OK.

Who are usually sugary.

The "out of control" spending could easily be rectified.

Don't buy and wear expensive, bespoke outfits to events where it's highly inappropriate, ie: most of them.

Don't travel by private jet.

Don't sue for hurty feelings.

Don't keep living in a massive house that'e expensive to run.

Do some work.
Ah yes, Little Miss Designer Skirt in the cheap seats on nose number eleventy-seven but it's Harold's spending that's out of control.

Are these the first rumblings of divorce :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They were probably spending thinking he'd be raking in millions from his various court cases..... 🤣
About £1 million is probably the best he might get from those. Same as William's settlement.

He probably sees all these massive payouts in US courts where people get tens of millions, and it's not the same here at all.

BTW, what's he done with the £20 million advance for Waagh? Surely they haven't blown through that already.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Honestly I can’t understand the suits love

Mikes ‘ photographic memory’ was interesting for the first few episodes then rather boring

Harvey was attractive, as was the female partner
Louis Lift was quite funny and sparked well with Harvey

Meghan Markle was completely pointless - she reminded me of a female Donna from the west wing (another character I thought pointless).
---
I think I stopped watching suits after 2 series.

There are so many better series out there

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I seem to be stuck in a sugars algorithm on twitter. Why are they all so adamant that Kate is in a mental health facility having been served divorce papers by William?! 🤷
Some of the responses to rebecca english x post that william has beat and kicked her. Another said she would have a one way trip in a tunnel. Sugars very abusive since no pictures of catherine leaving hospital were posted.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.