Harry and Meghan #40 It's never our fault, our self awareness is locked in the vault!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are ssssssoooooooo good Pombear, such an artistic flair for balls and the picture you used of her makes it look like she is sniffing first for mustiness Deserves 5 mushies
Thank you xx
Lol I do use the same balls alot they make me laugh when I add them to a pic x
Loooool at sniffing first for mustiness

Thank you for the mushies xx

Reactions: 16
I remember bullseye back in the 80s. So here is another game show one. This time it's throw the dart to reach Meghan's photo for extra points
Hit the nose win the star prize

Win an ex yatch..signed by H Markle
Please note small print...ex yatch girl Meghan not included...otherwise it be the booby prize

"Perfect to go salling in Wolverhampton"

What's that on the top of the boat...looks like Harry has left a bundle of underpants that needs to be washed

Disappointed to hear this. Harry really needs to grow a pair. If his wife won’t return the originals, Pom Bear has lots lying around so she can throw a pair at him, if he asks her politely.
I've made this lol, I add it later x

Yeah, the bitch is likely making a fortune on the QT
We made her! She owes us!
Mushroom willie is very disappointed that our star cartoonist is freelancing for the Mail.

I
Yeah, the bitch is likely making a fortune on the QT
We made her! She owes us!
Mushroom willie is very disappointed that our star cartoonist is freelancing for the Mail.

I'm staying put lol x
I love this...made me smile xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Thank you my lovely, that's amazing xx

I loved Bullseye...... I was in the bloody audience once on that, ssssh, don't tell anybody
Thank you xx
You're welcome x

Looooool I promise not to tell x

That's great to hear you was in the audience x

Reactions: 13
Thank you xx
You're welcome x

Looooool I promise not to tell x

That's great to hear you was in the audience x
''Look at what you could have won''

Like, somebody from Walsall or Widnes would have any use at all for a frickin speedboat! The darts and the tankard were more use as an ornament on the mantelpiece we went only because two of our darts team went on the show & their partners refused to go x

The ginger whinge and his fake-o bimbo, sink so low they could trademark limbo

I
Looooooooooool x
It was funny, the boat really was a silly prize
I live in Birmingham, nearest beach is 80 miles
Looooool true they be more use and BFH ...bus fare home

Looooool at the partners refusing..Glad you got to go as it's an experience x

Disappointed to hear this. Harry really needs to grow a pair. If his wife won’t return the originals, Pom Bear has lots lying around so she can throw a pair at him, if he asks her politely.
I've thrown Harry a pair of his bollocks to him

Looool

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

Just looking through twitter and found this about her meghanship. Only a short video clip

Reactions: 22
Damn I should have photoshopped the pic of me throwing Harry his balls

Looool

Reactions: 19
Oldie but goodie for all us insomniacs

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Just looking through twitter and found this about her meghanship. Only a short video clip
I've seen that before, very interesting - that's why there was a rumour about her having a kid before...this woman just says it as a matter of fact

Reactions: 19
I've seen that before, very interesting - that's why there was a rumour about her having a kid before...this woman just says it as a matter of fact
Would also explain why she didn’t want to use the Queen’s doctor’s.

Reactions: 14
Apparently it was 49 degrees in California yesterday bet Harry is roasting and missing the British weather.

There were rumours that the child was 'Noelle' who was brought up by Samantha as her niece. There is some resemblance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Invictus Games comment: Maybe it is just as well Haz is not doing it. Megs would have hijacked it. What would she know about the military and it’s veterans? Seems like she muscles in to the forefront on everything as if she has always been the known one in their relationship. If they do a documentary on Diana, you can bet that she will be preening in the forefront as if it was HER mother! Why are so many people still being taken in by her?

Reactions: 28
Apparently it was 49 degrees in California yesterday bet Harry is roasting and missing the British weather.

There were rumours that the child was 'Noelle' who was brought up by Samantha as her niece. There is some resemblance.
View attachment 235506
Yes, there is, but then they are related anyway, so tricky. I guess it will all come out one day.

Reactions: 13
"Super, smashing, great"

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.