Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I think as well, it was leaked but by whom? And who gave the go ahead? The baby was left in Canada so they knew something was about to go down, they leaked it to force the Palace to work faster.
Dan Wootton's ego is second only to Meggie's.

Reactions: 8
I do think Harry is wrong to let his wife take all the flack for this though? I was reading a BBC article yesterday that said he's always treated the media with contempt and looked visibly bored during ceremonial duties, which is true! He could help the situation so much by coming out strong, saying this is his idea etc. But no, he is letting Meghan take all the blame!

Reactions: 7
I think the whole moving to Africa thing was a snide dig at his ex. Wasn’t she South African?
More of a I would of given it all up for you and moved here if you’d said. Wasn’t she at the wedding? I think he still loves his ex if I’m honest she is his camilla.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No she wasn’t at all. She wasn’t up for being one of the firm. People will only taking being treated that way a certain amount of time. The hazards of marrying your son off to a 19 year old.. you never know what you are going to get!
I'm sorry but I really do not understand why people think Diana was a saint. She came from a family more royal than the royals. The problems for Diana were within her marriage and then afterwards the restrictions still placed on her. It is fact that Diana regualrly tipped off the press with stories and details of where she would be because she used her pop
What a brilliant way of putting it. And still expect to be paid while you do some work 🤦🏼‍♀️
They didn't do any work though. They went to Canada house almost certainly to extend their visa's (That is why she looked euphoric when there) and then they made their announcement as she fled the country so she didn't have to face the fall out. These two ego's don't actually know what work is, not even within RF circles.

Reactions: 18
Apologies.
I do think Harry is wrong to let his wife take all the flack for this though? I was reading a BBC article yesterday that said he's always treated the media with contempt and looked visibly bored during ceremonial duties, which is true! He could help the situation so much by coming out strong, saying this is his idea etc. But no, he is letting Meghan take all the blame!

This is particularly true. Hes just as guilty if not more so than her. He's always wanted life without duty and this move is simply a battering ram to get what they want.

I think the whole moving to Africa thing was a snide dig at his ex. Wasn’t she South African?
More of a I would of given it all up for you and moved here if you’d said. Wasn’t she at the wedding? I think he still loves his ex if I’m honest she is his camilla.
Agreed. Chelsy finished with him, not the other way around.
MeAgain is what he settled for.

Reactions: 11
The insufferable Wendy Williams take on it.......
Don’t worry you only need to waste 7 min max.
First story.
Can’t stand this woman anymore.
(Side note Megan tried to get a job on WW as a “model” selling QVC tit 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to like Prince Harry, but now he's just an emasculated prick, in more ways than one. Someone needs to put this pair in a room with Ricky Gervais to hear some long overdue home truths.

Reactions: 15
First story.

What the actual...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to like Prince Harry, but now he's just an emasculated prick, in more ways than one. Someone needs to put this pair in a room with Ricky Gervais to hear some long overdue home truths.
that would be fantastic wouldn’t it, but she’s already gone back to Canada as she seems to have left her kid behind x

What the actual...
Wendy has always been very vocal about her love for their “American black princess”
Meghan can do no wrong.
Her attitude just doesn’t do it for me, suppose when your husband has been shagging around and having kids with other women you get hard 😬

But it seems the American media are reading from the same script.
I even heard “was she the first black person in that family ever” on another talk show (you tube)

it’s all down to race. When imo it’s never been about race.

Reactions: 26
First story.

Wasn't Wendy hating on MM a while ago?

I don’t really keep up with this thread much. What’s the theory with the baby not being real, as in what’s the theory as to why they would pretend to have a baby?

I went on the insta that was posted here, princess something but Theres a lot to read through, I saw lots of photos they said was photoshopped and apparently using other babies. Even saw one post that said she’d infiltrated the royal family basically and it’s all planned
I urge you to watch Murky Meg on YouTube

Reactions: 4
On the subject of Chelsy.
She was invited to William and Kate's wedding...fair enough, old friend, but then she was also invited to Harry and MeAgain's wedding....
Call me suspicious, but I'm seeing a torch in Harry's hand.

Attachments

On the subject of Chelsy.
She was invited to William and Kate's wedding...fair enough, old friend, but then she was also invited to Harry and MeAgain's wedding....
Call me suspicious, but I'm seeing a torch in Harry's hand.
Both William and Kate invited their ex's to their wedding too. It's not just Harry.

Wendy has always been very vocal about her love for their “American black princess”
Meghan can do no wrong.
Her attitude just doesn’t do it for me, suppose when your husband has been shagging around and having kids with other women you get hard 😬

But it seems the American media are reading from the same script.
I even heard “was she the first black person in that family ever” on another talk show (you tube)

it’s all down to race. When imo it’s never been about race.
American TV is batshit. Plus she's so uneducated in the subject yet on national TV talking about it, but I suppose we have our equivalents!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.