Harry and Meghan #38 Mired in debt - playing Russian Roulette?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paxman having to read though Meghan's book before she is in the studio later 🤭
For Fox Sake his thinking.

Polish_20200818_180229672_resize_85.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh no....Scooby thinks they're going to come back 🤨

She will return as superhero Meghana Banana 🍌 to help us all in our hour of need 🤥
I think they are more unpopular now than when they left. Now that their address is public knowledge, I think I’ll send them a Thinking of You Card and quote CS Lewis - You can’t go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending.I’m sure my advice will be well received. 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I had/have no intention of buying it but I gotta say it sounds like comic genius so I'll be watching out for it second hand and might buy it that way for some shits n giggles.
I think the scorching reviews on how awful it is will drum up interest. As you say, it's no indication of their popularity.
I'm going to do the same Freda - at least I will have the option of tearing it into squares & using it for something more appropriate if there's another bog roll shortage!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is Meghan's old blog:
'

It's never failed to baffle me how one can be surrounded by a hubbub of people everyday (sometimes hundreds if working on a big film), and yet feel so empty at the same time. When you close that door to your home/hotel room and the noise ends, the emptiness and silence is deafening. Where is the runner to make me tea? Where is the caterer with my food? Where is the cleaner to do my washing up? As an actor, you are the centre of attention when you're on set, whether this is justified, I am not so sure at times, but hey, that's the way it goes. So when it stops, what do you do?

Of course you can meet and make new friends on projects, but one must not forget (and it is easy to do so) that these people are paid to attend to you.

..........And keep grounded by your real friends and family. These people are more important than anyone ever could be to you. They may not be able to give you jobs or pay your income, but they keep you human, loved, supported, and whole. And without that, you are nothing. Who cares if you have millions in the bank, you may as well become an investment banker and buy all your friends. Stay real. Stay connected'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
'

It's never failed to baffle me how one can be surrounded by a hubbub of people everyday (sometimes hundreds if working on a big film), and yet feel so empty at the same time. When you close that door to your home/hotel room and the noise ends, the emptiness and silence is deafening. Where is the runner to make me tea? Where is the caterer with my food? Where is the cleaner to do my washing up? As an actor, you are the centre of attention when you're on set, whether this is justified, I am not so sure at times, but hey, that's the way it goes. So when it stops, what do you do?

Of course you can meet and make new friends on projects, but one must not forget (and it is easy to do so) that these people are paid to attend to you.

..........And keep grounded by your real friends and family. These people are more important than anyone ever could be to you. They may not be able to give you jobs or pay your income, but they keep you human, loved, supported, and whole. And without that, you are nothing. Who cares if you have millions in the bank, you may as well become an investment banker and buy all your friends. Stay real. Stay connected'
Now she has Harry to do all those things for her ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Scooby talking about the tiara

Im sure Pre-Meghan Harry would never have spoken to the Queen like this, and someone ( cough) must have told Scoobie this story or how would he know ? And if he's lying I'm damn sure her Nibs would be suing his miserable little arse off him by now

'

What " big film " has the failed actress ever worked on ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im sure Pre-Meghan Harry would never have spoken to the Queen like this, and someone ( cough) must have told Scoobie this story or how would he know ? And if he's lying I'm damn sure her Nibs would be suing his miserable little arse off him by now

Hey that’s not fair! She was a pizza girl on Horrible Bosses. She was paid to attend on the actual stars of the movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

That one where she was a pizza girl or FedEx girl can't remember

Reactions: 11
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
'

Unbelievable. Imagine being married to it tho

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh no....Scooby thinks they're going to come back 🤨

She will return as superhero Meghana Banana 🍌 to help us all in our hour of need 🤥
Not surprised Scobie thinks they will be back, he's a stanboy. Obviously the Blessed Mother Meghan must come to grace us with her presence and remind us what we're missing out on.

Easy few days for them really, despite their popularity dropping like a rock here in recent months. Show up at Luminary Bakery, The Hubb, hell the National Theatre to remind people they still have official ROYAL patronages. A few well placed articles about maybe seeing HM and or Charles/Cambridges and everything is tickity boo they support them £1,000,000% hoping to gain some good will back by deigning to be here for some photo opportunities and then back to their life with Oprah with the ROYAL glimmer topped up so Americans give them more money to advertise VIP Poo hypocritically lecture people and sell expensive watches or whatever they end up doing. So they think.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Are we certain this was her blog? She talks about leaving everything in England and uses English expressions like ‘having a laugh’.

Reactions: 10
I didn't keep up for a few days and I'm already 2 threads behind 😩 time to catch up :m
Me too. I want to catch up but I’ve failed I’m diving in here now or I’ll never make it in with the pack!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
????? What exactly is this meant to tell me?

The pictures were worth 14 million Dollars. What Ms Jolie did or didn't do with the money is not relevant. I mentioned her because it just happens to be a sum I accidentally know of to illustrate the point I made, which is: Celebrities get a lot of money for exclusive pictures of their children.

Those pics are worth a lot of money and M has said before she doesn't like it when others make money with pictures she sees as her personal property, while she can't.

There is a reason why she takes her own photografer with her when she goes to one of her 'charitable' outings. Look at the trademarks underneath the pics. The birthday video outtakes were trademarked with Royal Sussex, even though they weren't allowed to use it at the time. I was baffeled why seemingly no one else noticed. Now they are trademarked Duke of Sussex/Save the Children. My best guess is, BP saw it and made them donate any profits.
referring to your BIB, It is relevant, because the only way Smeg has the same profile as an actual philanthropist and Alist actress, is because she is married into a high profile family and funded by the tax payer.
Any money she earns should either be returned to the tax payer or at best given to charity.
Meghan actually takes money from donations given in good faith; to charities she or Haz are associated with.

Reactions: 22
Leaving this for the lovely @Pom Bear ...... Childish I know, but since my post earlier I've been imagining the final scene of 'Invasion of the Bodysnatchers' with Hazno in Donald Sutherland's pose. 🤣🤣 And giggling to myself. 👽X

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.