Harry and Meghan #38 Mired in debt - playing Russian Roulette?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic thread name!

On another note I wonder how H&M feel about the fact that William & Kate are becoming more popular due to people's hate for them
Now now, don’t forget William and Kate are ONLY popular now that H&M have bowed out of the royal family. Their popularity was going to eclipse everyone else’s so they HAD to go *yawn yawn YAWN*

I’ve been silent here and missed so many posts as I was reading Lady C’s book then the AWFUL ‘Finding Fibs’ so on a big old catch up now! Can’t wait to see all the chatter here!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I missed that bit about Charles; I reread it:

she is not one of Prince Charles’s favourite members of staff, someone whom he believes has been indulged

Charles is a bleeping woeful judge of character. He and Andrew plotted to get rid of (now Lord) Christopher Geid, the Queens Private Secretary.
i believe he was Brought back in to sort out the Harkles and Andrew messes.

The reign of Charles III is going to be tit.
Oooh @Campagne! I've been away and just popped in and saw your message about Geidt being brought back. Is this correct? You've made my day. Halle-bleeping-lujah! Rather late in the day, but I hope not too late.

I've got mixed feelings about Charles as monarch. I really don't think he's a bad man but he's lived in an ivory tower and been kow-towed to by obsequious courtiers all his life. He's not thick like Harry, but he's not particularly clever either. He thinks he is though. My best friend's brother went to Cambridge at the same time as Charles and he's bloody clever. He still worked like stink to get excellent A level results and somehow got through the interview. Despite being from a very working class background and having a "gor blimey" accent, he clearly had enough upstairs to impress the dons. My friend still talks with disgust about Charles' A level results being mediocre in comparison with her brother's. She's of the opinion that if her brother had had the same results as Charles, he'd never have been accepted by Cambridge.

Another snippet. Same friend has an associate who is a retired RPO and who has worked for Anne and Andrew. He won't be drawn on Andrew at all, but has an extremely high opinion of Anne ("the best king we'll never have"). If he's in his cups he'll sometimes yield to my friend's nosey-ness and let slip things.

One year, the RPO was on duty at Balmoral. As well as the principal he was attached to, the other royals were there too. He learned that whenever Charles goes anywhere, he takes a load of his own personal stuff too so he can feel at home. We're talking about a couple of pantechnicons! Just for Charles.

So the party arrives at Balmoral and Charles' lorries have already arrived and been unloaded, and the stuff placed in position by the staff. This included Charles' own loo seat. It apparently goes everywhere with him, and is for the sole and exclusive use of the royal arse. Having been attached to Charles' personal cludgie, the loo seat did its duty uncomplainingly throughout the holiday.

On the last day, all the royal family were about to leave. The cars and drivers were ready, and the army of staff had packed and loaded stuff at the last minute so it could be transported ahead of the Royal party, and ready for their arrival at the end of their journey. Including Charles' lavvy seat.

Charles had gone for a short walk, and got back to the castle just in time for the party to start leaving. But he needed to visit the loo before the journey. When he found that his loo seat wasn't on the lavvy pan he went absolutely mental. Really, really ballistic. The pantechnicons had to be unloaded until the loo seat was located, it was then fitted back on the loo ready to receive Charles' valedictory pee / poo, then it was then taken off again and reloaded for its journey back home.

I quite like the conceit of having your own personal loo seat. If it were me though, I'd have several loo seats: one for each of my regular destinations. My staff would know to fix / unfix it upon my arrival / departure. They would then store it until my return so that it couldn't be sullied by other bums.

What I find objectionable is Charles' temper tantrum - remind you of anybody? - and bad behaviour towards staff who have been given a completely unpredictable and unreasonable situation to deal with.

So on balance, I agree with @Campagne, his reign will be tit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Oooh @Campagne! I've been away and just popped in and saw your message about Geidt being brought back. Is this correct? You've made my day. Halle-bleeping-lujah! Rather late in the day, but I hope not too late.

I've got mixed feelings about Charles as monarch. I really don't think he's a bad man but he's lived in an ivory tower and been kow-towed to by obsequious courtiers all his life. He's not thick like Harry, but he's not particularly clever either. He thinks he is though. My best friend's brother went to Cambridge at the same time as Charles and he's bloody clever. He still worked like stink to get excellent A level results and somehow got through the interview. Despite being from a very working class background and having a "gor blimey" accent, he clearly had enough upstairs to impress the dons. My friend still talks with disgust about Charles' A level results being mediocre in comparison with her brother's. She's of the opinion that if her brother had had the same results as Charles, he'd never have been accepted by Cambridge.

Another snippet. Same friend has an associate who is a retired RPO and who has worked for Anne and Andrew. He won't be drawn on Andrew at all, but has an extremely high opinion of Anne ("the best king we'll never have"). If he's in his cups he'll sometimes yield to my friend's nosey-ness and let slip things.

One year, the RPO was on duty at Balmoral. As well as the principal he was attached to, the other royals were there too. He learned that whenever Charles goes anywhere, he takes a load of his own personal stuff too so he can feel at home. We're talking about a couple of pantechnicons! Just for Charles.

So the party arrives at Balmoral and Charles' lorries have already arrived and been unloaded, and the stuff placed in position by the staff. This included Charles' own loo seat. It apparently goes everywhere with him, and is for the sole and exclusive use of the royal arse. Having been attached to Charles' personal cludgie, the loo seat did its duty uncomplainingly throughout the holiday.

On the last day, all the royal family were about to leave. The cars and drivers were ready, and the army of staff had packed and loaded stuff at the last minute so it could be transported ahead of the Royal party, and ready for their arrival at the end of their journey. Including Charles' lavvy seat.

Charles had gone for a short walk, and got back to the castle just in time for the party to start leaving. But he needed to visit the loo before the journey. When he found that his loo seat wasn't on the lavvy pan he went absolutely mental. Really, really ballistic. The pantechnicons had to be unloaded until the loo seat was located, it was then fitted back on the loo ready to receive Charles' valedictory pee / poo, then it was then taken off again and reloaded for its journey back home.

I quite like the conceit of having your own personal loo seat. If it were me though, I'd have several loo seats: one for each of my regular destinations. My staff would know to fix / unfix it upon my arrival / departure. They would then store it until my return so that it couldn't be sullied by other bums.

What I find objectionable is Charles' temper tantrum - remind you of anybody? - and bad behaviour towards staff who have been given a completely unpredictable and unreasonable situation to deal with.

I don't think Charles is stupid either, and I really admire his long-standing environmental passion and interest in organic food before it was fashionable. The loo-seat-gate sounds very probable, not knocking the story, maybe he is particularly attached to that one seat 😂😂😂. Bizarre.
I actually know someone who was stationed abroad when Charles did one of his Middle East tours few years back, and they were assigned to carry his cushion around for him for when Charles needed to sit on a chair (apparently had some back problems and needed it to be propped behind him, fair enough I guess), I didn't hear any tales of tantrums though.

Reactions: 17
That DNC video is so embarrassing! Only one thing could have made it worse, Creepy Joe playing air guitar.
View attachment 216329
I always wonder how people who despise MM’s narcissistic behaviour think it’s okay when it’s spoken by an orange butt hole faced imbecile ??? I

perhaps you can explain why it’s okay for Donald to do it but not Meghan ??? (BTW I’m against both narcs)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't think Charles is stupid either, and I really admire his long-standing environmental passion and interest in organic food before it was fashionable. The loo-seat-gate sounds very probable, not knocking the story, maybe he is particularly attached to that one seat 😂😂😂. Bizarre.
I actually know someone who was stationed abroad when Charles did one of his Middle East tours few years back, and they were assigned to carry his cushion around for him for when Charles needed to sit on a chair (apparently had some back problems and needed it to be propped behind him, fair enough I guess), I didn't hear any tales of tantrums though.
Imagine telling your family and friends " I am the minion that changes the loo seat for Prince Charles when he goes on trips away ":ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Richard Kay is defending Angela Kelly.
He’s one of the big guns at the DM, so I suspect the palace have had a word

Very interesting read, thank you!

The problem with Megz is she is so quick to take offense to anyone or anything that gets in the way of what SHE WANTS and automatically determines it is a personal slight, a gesture of being put in her place, a punishment, or even racist. She is thin skinned and entitled — as is her knucklehead huzbaannd.

Haz is so quick to come to her defense and be all “No one treats my wife/future wife that way!” without thoughtfully analyzing the whole situation. It shows his lack of intelligence, respect, and self control. All qualities that someone in his position should have! His lack of respect for his grandmother as his elder and queen is astonishing and should never be indulged. Very sad. 😔

Reactions: 26
  1. Meghan is extremely thin skinned to anyone denying her - classic narc. Harry is stupid so believes everything she tells him. He has to, otherwise his life is a lie and he can’t face up to that yet.
  2. Not everyone is clever enough to spot narc behaviour, and many people are willing to indulge it despite all the evidence to the contrary

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Imagine telling your family and friends " I am the minion that changes the loo seat for Prince Charles when he goes on trips away ":ROFLMAO:
Good bleeping luck little minion. Never in my adult life have I had a secure loo seat in any of my homes. The modern ones are crap and always become wobbly. It's a common war cry in this house "DAAAAAD the loo seat is wobbling again!" and off he goes with the pliers. Yet I never recall this as a child, despite the seat taking horrible abuse including being stood on by children and adults alike to get access to the window above it.
Maybe Chas has had one especially constructed by boffins in a facility somewhere and it is a super-duper version with perfect suspension to accommodate shifting arses and with triple locking easy release fittings. For the minion's sake I hope so, kneeling on the floor behind the loo to bugger around with those things is never nice or easy.
First world problems eh?:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oooh @Campagne!

I've heard the Queen travels with her own loo seat too. Kids in leather Apparently.

There was quite a recent biography by Tom Bower on Prince Charles saying; you only know he is coming for the weekend when his removal van with his belongings trundles up the drive.

He was raised like someone from the Edwardian era. (By the queen Mother )

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I've heard the Queen travels with her own loo seat too. Kids in leather Apparently.

There was quite a recent biography by Tom Bower on Prince Charles saying; you only know he is coming for the weekend when his removal van with his belongings trundles up the drive.

He was raised like someone from the Edwardian era. (By the queen Mother )
And having vans take his stuff around everywhere is good for the environment how? Our monarchy and government are so out of touch with reality its unbelievable! Hearing stuff like this makes me so angry!
I saw recently picture of Charles swollen hands and feet and it didn't look like he was in good health at all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I was bored so I went and pressed helpful on all the 1 star reviews :devilish:

⬆ Not sure why this helps but as I don't contribute much to this thread my fat fingers went a clicking for you.

While I was feeling evil, I thought why not leave a free review but Amaz0n won't let me :cry:

Spoilsports.

amazon.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Don't look at me. I'm persona non grata at my local church since I suggested blinging up Mary when we were having the big crib figures repainted last year. All I suggested was a teeny-weeny itsy-bitsy band of something sparkly around her nice new blue cloak, not doing her like something straight outta Compton with hoop earrings and an "I ❤ Jesus" tattoo on her hand.:rolleyes: Anyway two priests loved the idea and thought Mary deserves a subtle bit of shiny stuff, her being the mother of Jesus and having just given birth in a dingy stable and all. But the boss priest said no and now glares at me every chance he gets.
Anyway I think she needs to be a "Blessed"(as in Blessed Meghan) before being considered for Sainthood. Oh and she needs a few miracles attributed to her. I don't think turning jolly old haz into a sour bitter bleep overnight counts, amazing as it is.
How about, something discreet, yet respectful. A new mum doesn’t want to look like tit when all those bastarding judgemental family turn up. Maybe false eyelashes? You could easily pop them on her. It’d make her eyes pop in those new mum photos everyone takes.

Except my in laws by the way. They all took turns holding the baby and having a photo and asked me to make the tea. Not one bleeping photo of me. The one who MADE the baby and squeezed it out. My god, was I full of self righteous indignation and resentment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I always wonder how people who despise MM’s narcissistic behaviour think it’s okay when it’s spoken by an orange butt hole faced imbecile ??? I

perhaps you can explain why it’s okay for Donald to do it but not Meghan ??? (BTW I’m against both narcs)
I don’t think it’s ok behaviour for any narc, took awhile to make my sister realise she's was in a relationship with one, but this is a thread about H&M & their behaviour, because H is as bad!

31,000 FF books to Lady C’s million pre orders!

I thought from the way Scobie doo was crowing they’d sole millions

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I also think Charles is a good egg and has a huge work ethic, albeit I don't agree he is acting wisely with regard to Harry. Charles has had to scale back his patronages as he takes up the slack for the Queen, but the number and range of former charities he directly founded is very impressive. They include less well known things like ways to help over 50s women back to work, improvements to the design of hospitals to aid recovery, the regeneration of run-down urban areas through encouraging the refurbishment and reuse of historic buildings. From a close friend who ran one of his charities I heard how he was always extremely involved and well-briefed.
I think Charles is riddled with guilt over Diana and then bringing Camilla onboard and the money he is spending should be spent on improving the Duchy Estate, help a lot of folk instead on one over indulged son. I've never queried the family finances but I'd be very interested in seeing just how much his boy is getting. Charles was popular when he visited during my time in the army, the lads had a lot of respect for the man and if the whole Harry situation explodes it could tarnish Charles and the family severely.

Reactions: 24
Racism is definitely a systemic issue in our society and I think it's great that many people feel confident speaking up against it these days, but it really bothers me that Smuggy Meggy is using it as a crutch whenever someone questions her even a bit. Frankly, she is just unlikable as a person in a way that has nothing to do with her race, gender, or nationality and it's an insult to people who have actually been treated poorly and discriminated against due to their skin color.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.