Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure they'd find away to blame Catherine anyway.

I can hear them now . . .

"Stick insects* took our first-born son, the Pride of the Sussexes - Catherine was seen the day before shaking a jam-jar full of them out onto a local acacia tree" (weeps - single tear, left eye)

*I have no idea whether or not there are stick insects in Africa - but I bet they don't either. Wouldn't be surprised if little Louis does, though - he looks like a boy who would like to have a matchbox full of creepy crawlies.
Doesn't Charlotte love insects and creepies.
---
And her other half....

Ginger spouse

Which for rhyming reasons put this image in my head:
View attachment 2361930
What about Ginger Spouse - louse

• Heart
Reactions: 16

[/QUOTE]
Has anyone else noticed that in the last few days more articles are getting released that mention Archie and Lili.
Archie missed Charles I I coronation? Didn't we all!! I know there's some old fuckers on this thread, but come on Daily Mirror! Really!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Archie missed Charles I I coronation? Didn't we all!! I know there's some old fuckers on this thread, but come on Daily Mirror! Really!!😂
[/QUOTE]

" some old fuckers on this thread..." hahahahahahaa 😆😆😆😆😆💀

( I'm one of them, anyway 😆)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

" some old fuckers on this thread..." hahahahahahaa 😆😆😆😆😆💀

( I'm one of them, anyway 😆)
[/QUOTE]
@VC10 You’re only old when you start fartin’ dust, my dear! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oooh, I didn't know that dress was Aussie. How dare she markle us.

Smegsy looks like she would do very well in a b-grade off-Bollywood horror movie, as the horror.

What's up with her shoulders and arms? She's definitely not tones, much less muscle-y like that. Always looks such a sweaty mess, and it has nothing to do with her original complexion and a lot to do with thee bronzer she shovels on.

Reminds me of Gauri Khan (our King of Romance Shah Rukh Khan's wife) in the 90s. She would also cake herself in bronzer and highlighter and ended up looking so greasy and tacky all the time. The difference being that she and SRK had come from a non-filmy world so she was trying hard to fit in, Bollywood was still evolving in terms of style, and the era was one of bronze-y over-highlighted skin.

Smegs should know better, especially in 2023.

ETA: Smegs might have looked better if she'd wrapped a towel in a different print around herself. More flattering drape, probably.

Reactions: 19
Oooh, I didn't know that dress was Aussie. How dare she markle us.

Megain is a 6 foot size 4 supermodel - in her own mind

If she would get a proper stylist and dress to suit her shape she could look OK. However she is obsessed with styles that only look good if you are tall and willowy and look awful when you are 5' 6, lack a defined waist and have knobbly knees.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Will someone make a new thread, please & thank you?! ☺ @Amiyaya had the winning title w/84 votes!! Yay, Yaya!! 😆Harry & Meghan #372 Still looking messy in her foreskin dressy.
Oh! And I stole this from SaintMeghanMarkle 😆
IMG_4612.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry to quote myself
View attachment 2362119

Here is the mouse making a break for freedom, by jumping & then running up my arm...😬
Do you also have onion-hoarding neighbours? Mine from downstairs have crates of onions and sometimes other veggies sitting outside, plus forest-y green open areas around, so we get a lot of pests 🤦

Speaking of pests, she just won't stop making people dislike her, will she? Markling herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ooh the shade in that BuggerUp article...

let's face it the company is totally unethical in every way, no wonder they needed a CHIMPO
I can't read CHIMPO without seeing... and yes I know that an orangutan is not a chimp and I know the species is offended at my crude mock up. I do apologise, but it made me giggle.
Hairy.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.