Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome and thanks for posting.
No need to be shy.

Your post is spot on.
She cheapens everything she touches.
---

He'd probs claim a dingo took him.
BIB That's what I was thinking about when I wrote it ..... the case in Australia in 1980 when a mother said that dingos took her baby. Long court case as it was thought she had murdered it but I think she was found not guilty in the end. A film 'A Cry in the Dark' was based on the case.

Just thought I would say hyenas cos didn't know if there were dingos in Africa!

Reactions: 24
Someone just posted this on Quora
Smegz has 6 toes here - a sure sign of AI manipulation
View attachment 2361716
View attachment 2361717
I just went to the Mail website to check her feet on their photos and there's something very odd going on here (see screenshot below from the
Mail)
View attachment 2361729
It could be image manipulation, or it could be a bunion on the other side of the foot. These images are also heavily pixelated and it could be the sole of her shoe rather than her foot itself. I think she's wearing toenail polish but it doesn't quite show up. Looking at the second pic, the right side of her right foot appears to protrude outward a bit more than normal. I think on the left, pixelation is making it look like her right big toe is on the left foot.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I've been a fan of this group for ages but I've always been too shy to post because you guys are all so brilliant and witty. I wanted to share what I think is the most unsettling thing that Meghan does: creating award ceremonies out of thin air so she can receive a trophy and a standing ovation. She has collected at least half a dozen trophies from award ceremonies that nobody as ever heard of and there is always such confusing fanfare around these events. She reminds me of a little kid who demands that every day be their birthday so every single day they demand the world around them to suspend all activities because today is their birthday and their birthday is a bank holiday.
Spotlight is a byproduct of someone's tireless contribution to the betterment of their society or industry; the spotlight never shines on her but this does not deter her nor does it motivate her to contribute anything of substance to the world in order to earn the warmth of the spotlight and the accolades of the people. Instead, she cheapens the entire process by bypassing the meritocratic part and rigging the light to shine on her. I think it speaks to a deeply unhealthy ego and total absence of integrity.

I think a huge temper tantrum is brewing behind the scenes. I am curious to see what happens but I feel so badly for the collateral damage that is to come.
Welcome dasha.
Absolutely,real royals GIVE awards not receive them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Definitely a dingo..in Africa. Like the penguins he was going to repatriate the Arctic
Little interesting fact (well - I think so).

Arctic, is from the Greek - αρκτος (arktos) - "bear" because the star constellation Ursa Major (the great she-bear) is always visible in the Northern polar sky.

Serendipitously, polar bears live at the North pole (where the stars are), but not the south.

(I like little snippets like that.)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Welcome and thanks for posting.
No need to be shy.

Your post is spot on.
She cheapens everything she touches.
---

He'd probs claim a dingo took him.
duck me Chita.I almost choked myself on my wine when I read that! Brilliant.

Reactions: 14
BIB That's what I was thinking about when I wrote it ..... the case in Australia in 1980 when a mother said that dingos took her baby. Long court case as it was thought she had murdered it but I think she was found not guilty in the end. A film 'A Cry in the Dark' was based on the case.

Just thought I would say hyenas cos didn't know if there were dingos in Africa!
I'm sure they'd find away to blame Catherine anyway.

I can hear them now . . .

"Stick insects* took our first-born son, the Pride of the Sussexes - Catherine was seen the day before shaking a jam-jar full of them out onto a local acacia tree" (weeps - single tear, left eye)

*I have no idea whether or not there are stick insects in Africa - but I bet they don't either. Wouldn't be surprised if little Louis does, though - he looks like a boy who would like to have a matchbox full of creepy crawlies.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've been a fan of this group for ages but I've always been too shy to post because you guys are all so brilliant and witty. I wanted to share what I think is the most unsettling thing that Meghan does: creating award ceremonies out of thin air so she can receive a trophy and a standing ovation. She has collected at least half a dozen trophies from award ceremonies that nobody as ever heard of and there is always such confusing fanfare around these events. She reminds me of a little kid who demands that every day be their birthday so every single day they demand the world around them to suspend all activities because today is their birthday and their birthday is a bank holiday.
Spotlight is a byproduct of someone's tireless contribution to the betterment of their society or industry; the spotlight never shines on her but this does not deter her nor does it motivate her to contribute anything of substance to the world in order to earn the warmth of the spotlight and the accolades of the people. Instead, she cheapens the entire process by bypassing the meritocratic part and rigging the light to shine on her. I think it speaks to a deeply unhealthy ego and total absence of integrity.

I think a huge temper tantrum is brewing behind the scenes. I am curious to see what happens but I feel so badly for the collateral damage that is to come.
Welcome @DashaYZN !!! Don’t be shy to post anything! We’re a motley crew here and almost anything goes! I made you a nameplate for a trophy 🏆 (which you’ll have to buy yourself because we’re cheap as HELL here) but hey! Welcome! 😆👍🏻☺
IMG_4609.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s still in production @Hannahebee because NF is trying to edit out as much of Smegs as possible! I feel for the editors because she’s in SO MANY shots!! 🤮
Pleeeze don't let them edit the shots of the ho squeezed in that tiny car looking furious while his high-ness was having the time of his life. Whoop whoop.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good TRG video. Shows M and her facial expressions at the grenfell food charity

Reactions: 14
It could be image manipulation, or it could be a bunion on the other side of the foot. These images are also heavily pixelated and it could be the sole of her shoe rather than her foot itself. I think she's wearing toenail polish but it doesn't quite show up. Looking at the second pic, the right side of her right foot appears to protrude outward a bit more than normal. I think on the left, pixelation is making it look like her right big toe is on the left foot.
@Scotch Mist, didn't have the stomach to quote your post because of the photos, sorry! 😂

The protrusion next to the littlest toe? That's a bunion that has worsened to the point of looking like another toe. My grandmother had it though not as bad, mum's is on the way and I'll have it as I age - hopefully it won't be so bad that future Tattlers say that it's a sixth toe 😂 Don't know about other people, but it's inevitable for us because we tend towards gout in our family. The bone under the big toe had started moving out and became painful when I was in school. I try to keep an eye on my protein intake and wear comfy non-stolen shoes only (so did/do grandma and mum), but it's more inevitable than Iron-Man 🤷

I guess it's worse because of whatever diets she goes on and the medications she takes for weight loss. As well as the ill-fitting shoes she wears. She's destroying her body and IMO it's for nothing because she's still not looking any better. Can't, when she's rotten inside.

ETA: Weirdly, I woke up at 3.30am (it's 4.06am as I type) after a much-needed crash, missing the sock on my right foot, and I can't find it anywhere in my room. I hope Smegs didn't steal it. She'll ruin it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.