Harry and Meghan #371 And the Emmy still doesn't go to.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nicked this from popcorned palace YT they're doing a live for Smegs' birthday

Reactions: 70
Have we seen this before? I can see the insta but obviously not verified at this point… (sorry if already posted)

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 19
Kinsey Schofield talking on gb news just now, reminding everyone about Ms behaviour towards QE2. And how the RF have probably had enough of harkles shenanigans and didn't want them spoiling the memorial

Reactions: 32
That woman and her effing, incessant dial-a-pap to photograph her bunions !
She’s nothing if not a full time, full blown narcissist. She makes my blood boil.
Found a birthday tribute to Duchess ShutTheFuckUpssex on Twitter.

Reactions: 34
Reactions: 26
And if the photos were taken by someone not in league with the Harkles any photo of him leaving in a separate car would have also appeared.

They still want us to think they are together.
Renewal of Wedding vows in 3... 2... 1...

Reactions: 44
so hang on.

she went to see a film that had just come out and all of a sudden it's "celebrating her birthday earlier without Harry"?

rather sensationalised reporting there...

Reactions: 28
I didnt mind the dress tbh, she has certainly worn worse. The shoes on the other hand are dire!

Reactions: 22
Mint Humbug bitch likes to put out all the shitty stuff on social media trying to put Catherine down and start malicious rumours- sly snake
But she shit herself when she came face to face with Catherine

Reactions: 23
Don't say that, 'ooh I'm just like poor Diana doncha know'
Didn’t even think of that, but if she is going down that route, of course she’ll use it as another way to manipulate Harry further by playing the victim like she’s Diana reincarnated Only in her dreams.

Reactions: 33
Odd how she can't wait to be papped "enjoying" herself at restaurants then informing us of her movie night with Portia, but diddly squat about her 2 invisikids. It's bizarre she doesn't even mention them.

Reactions: 35
I took a two-hour nap after a long-ish day at work. Now I can't make sense of what Smegs has been up to. She called paps again and overshadowed her own birthday? Doesn't she know she isn't *really* a royal? Anything but, especially with her actions. And she'd better stay away from John Travolta and Instagram. Travolta has already suffered enough and we've already suffered enough with Instagram no more markling!

Always with the dirty euphemisms. Poop dresses, poop expressions, poop thoughts, poop brain.

Just found this, thought you might appreciate it, @Nuttynana

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.