Harry and Meghan #370 A yawning chasm of irrelevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is a huge change. We have gone from this a few weeks ago

View attachment 2353817

To no eye contact and completely ignoring him.
I wonder what she is thinking in this picture giving him that fake look of love …..….

” Just you wait H, you’re soon going to be shitting yourself in a high speed car chase. Hopefully it will push you over the edge and I can wallow in all the sympathy which will come my way.”

I am of two minds as to whether he knew the ‘car chase’ was going to happen or not. She and Dorito certainly did, they had set it up, but he looked genuinely scared at some points. He is either a better actor than she ever was or he wasn’t warned beforehand that it was going to happen. Either way her scheming has no boundaries, I wonder what she will come up with next?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Her new rebranding must have failed - she's trying to go back to her 2019 narrative that is anti-RF (especially Catherine) and where friends gush in paid-for PR stories about how nice and down to earth she is (just like the infamous 5-friends). The fact she is doing a PR video with H when she clearly hates him shows that she has nothing else going on that she can sell.

Reactions: 32
Latest Lady C - divorce rumours on again this week.

Custody of kids? KC taking soundings from Parliament re. custody of kids in event of divorce. Lady C was told that the relationship is dire and inevitable that it will collapse. KC cannot be seen fists flying and attempting to grasp 2 kids from their mother so a delicate matter.

Marriage undermined? 1) Smeg was insisting that Waagh should be published 2 weeks before the Coronation. Haz refused to do so. 2) Filming in the dolls' house at Windsor created a rift with one of the York girls responsible for the dolls' house.

Smeg's political mentor? Smeg is a hustler, an operator, and hyper- ambitious lone wolf who attaches herself to well-known people and then spins it as though she is special and they have chosen her. Lady C doesn't think she is being handled.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Off Topic but important lol

Even more important they have changed the wrappers to paper ones instead of the usual foil ones! 😱
Mind you, with the amount of them that I eat over Christmas, that will save the planet on its own ……. already bought my first ‘tin’ and sampled them ….. not too keen on the paper wrappers though - not very Christmassy. 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.